Monday, February 7, 2011

We Had a Snow Day!!!

Monday, January 31st, the girls and I went to a Joyful Hearts meeting, but there wasn't a babysitter, so we stayed in a room with the other three ladies that showed up and all of their kids. We pretty much just watched the kiddos instead of getting to have a meeting. Natalie and Meagan wanted to color, so I had to sit by them to make sure they only colored the paper and not anything else! After the meeting, we ran some errands and then went to Chick-fil-a to get our lunch to go. We came home to eat our lunch and then play. After their nap, we went outside to play because it was so pretty outside. The rest of the week is supposed to be really cold, so I made sure we stayed out for a least a hour. We came back in and played together. Daddy came home and we all ate dinner and then he got to watch them tonight while I went to three different yogurt places in town that have just opened up with some Twin moms. It was fun, we had a good time! I went grocery shopping afterwards.
Tuesday, it was so cold today, our cold front started to come in. Some of our electricity wasn't working, so I had to call our electric company and right away they sent some guys out and they fixed it. Now our heater was working, yay!! We stayed warm inside all day! Girls love to color, especially Natalie. When Natalie plays with this scribble erase toy we have, she wants you to hold her hand while she scribbles, if you don't hold her hand she will give a little fuss. Before nap today, I said 'who is ready to take a nap' and Meagan went up to the TV volume and tried to turn it down because she knows that is what I usually do. It was cute! Both girls like to pour their snacks out of their cups. After they pour it out, then they eat them or pick them back up and put them in other cups or toys. Daddy and I can tell Natalie to get on top of Meagan and she will do it. Meagan likes it at first, but then she gets tired of it. Daddy had a meeting tonight, so I got the girls ready for bed and they gave me kisses!!
Wednesday, still cold outside, below freezing. We played at home and then our electricity went out of a little bit. It came back on, but we decided to drive to Grandma's for lunch to see her and Daddy. Grandma came first and we all ate spaghetti, which the girls got all over the place, but Percy ate it up!! They like to feed Percy. Grandma went back to work, so we waited for Daddy to come over. He came and ate lunch and played with the girls. The girls rode on their Rodies!! :) We said bye to Daddy and then we drove home and I put them down for their nap. I took one to!!! Got up and played and then I made dinner and some cookies. Daddy came home earlier today and we all ate dinner together. Daddy got to watch the girls again tonight while I went to a photography class with Michelle.
Thursday, girls love to watch TV, I know that is bad, but they do! They love to dance to the music that comes on and they like the Ellen show and all of its music. Still really cold outside!! We stayed in all day. When Daddy came home, he played in the hallway with the girls and they had a great time. Natalie has been more willing to give hugs and love lately when asked to instead of wanting to be chased to give them. Meagan loves the remotes and TV buttons, NO NO's that she isn't supposed to play with!
Friday, we woke up to snow outside, yay!! I sawed the girls from their cribs out of their window!! We had breakfast and then I woke up Daddy, so all of us could go out and play in the snow. We had fun, decided to come back inside because the girls noses were starting to get red. They thought it was so neat though, everything covered in white. Natalie just looked and liked to touch everything. Meagan wanted to play with her tools outside and was all over the place. We stayed inside the rest of the day. Daddy went back to sleep because he didn't have to go into work today, yay! Meagan has started hitting Natalie today, which isn't good. Natalie will take something that Meagan was playing with, so Meagan makes a face and then hits Natalie on the head. She doesn't do it that hard, but still she is learning to do that and we don't like it. She hit Natalie three times today. If she keeps doing it, we are going to start putting her in time out!! Natalie is really into cuddling and sitting in laps. She likes to ride on my back and Daddy's. When Natalie reads a book, she always says 'Dibble Dibble Dopp'. It is from the Dr. Seuss's book, Mr. Brown Says Moo, Can You? She loves that book, so now when she talks that is what she says. Later on, Daddy left to go get some milk and some food from the new Chuy's in town. When he got back, we all ate dinner and then played afterwards. Good relaxing day.
Saturday, I got the girls up and dressed. We hung out in the morning and then I got Daddy up to watch the girls. I left for a little bit to go over to Kelly's house because she was selling some products. Cute stuff! I ended up getting two things. I then headed home and hung out with the family. Before nap time, Daddy and I took some pictures for the girls Valentine's Day cards for Grandparents and their Aunts and Uncles. They were not in the mood to wear bows and were ready to take a nap. We got some okay pictures, but not the best. Oh well!! We tried! Later on tonight, Daddy ordered some food from TGI Fridays and went to pick it up. While he was doing that, Opa and Oma showed up at the house, yay! They unloaded and hung out with the girls. Everyone was excited! Daddy came with the food and we ate dinner. Oma gave the girls a bath and then we hung out for a little bit. We put the girls to bed and they gave everyone hugs and kisses.
Sunday, Oma got the girls up and ready, so I got to stay in bed a little bit longer, but then I got up to visit. Opa was up to and we all played with the girls. I got ready because I had a baby shower I needed to go to for Courtney. Oma made lunch for us and Daddy got up to eat and he got ready. Oma and Opa watched the girls for us while I took Daddy to work and I went over to Grandma's to meet Shayanne. Shayanne rode with me to Courtney's house and we got to see baby Kendalyn's room! Very pretty!! We had fun talking and watching Courtney open all of her baby gifts. Good times! Shayanne and I headed back to Grandma's and I said bye to her and then talked to Grandma for a little bit. She headed out to go to Ann's Super Bowl Party and I stayed at her house until Daddy was done with his work. I picked him up and then we headed home to watch the Super Bowl 45! We watched it with the girls, Oma and Opa. We all had pizza to eat. We had a good time. While we were gone earlier today, the girls got to finally play outside because the weather was so nice! They just had a good time with Oma and Opa! The girls had to go to bed before the Super Bowl was over, but we let them stay up later to play with Oma and Opa. We had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment