Monday, January 31, 2011

Lisa Came to See Us This Weekend!!

Monday to Wednesday, Jan. 24th - 26th, we pretty much stayed home all during the days. Monday and all this week, the girls have loved spinning in the hallway. It is so much fun to watch. During our Night time routine, before they get into their cribs, they give kisses to each other (us to of course, but it is so cute to see them kiss). They even walk themselves to their room to go 'Night Night'. Tuesday, Meagan decided to use her spoon to eat some of Natalie's food. Natalie finally had enough of Meagan taking her food, she moved her hand and arm away. Natalie is getting about five or more teeth in all at the same time, so that calls for tons of drool. She has also become an expert on the zipper! This morning, Meagan had taken her diaper off under her pajamas, so it was around one leg because her pj's had feet. Funny! Daddy had a meeting tonight, but he did get to see the girls before bed time, yay! Wednesday afternoon, I took the girls outside because it was a beautiful day. We stayed out there for an hour!! They rode on their cars, played in their house and swung. I cleaned the house all day and Daddy came home for a little bit and then he went to Double Dave's to meet his friend, Bryon, to eat. Good, relaxing three days.

Thursday, we were at home in the morning and played. I packed a couple things up and we headed toward Grandma's. Before we got there, I went by Sonic to get the girls a Grilled Cheese and banana for lunch. Got to Grandma's and Daddy came over for lunch. Grandma came for a little bit to. They went back to work and I put the girls down for a nap. After nap, I took them outside to play in the sandbox and on the slide and swing. They had a great time! Grandma came home early and she made us dinner. I fed the girls and then Daddy came over. We then all walked to the Winter Festival at the Elementary school I used to work at. It was fun seeing everyone and the girls had fun playing some games. Natasha and Arianna were there to. We had a good time. We walked back to Grandma's and then we ate and Natalie was still hungry, so we fed her some more crackers and apples. Headed back home and Daddy gave them a bath and while they were in the tub, Daddy had the letter's S, T and M. Meagan knows S and T and Natalie knows T! :) We got them dressed and Meagan played with her blocks and Natalie wanted Daddy to start reading the bedtime book. Meagan wanted to listen to the book to, but she kept knocking down her blocks on accident, so she would have to fix them. Finally, after a couple of tries she did it and then she got to listen to the book. Daddy and I were laughing so hard!! Meagan can even say 'I did it', now!! After she does her blocks, that is what she will say, 'I did it'!!! :)
Friday, we played this morning and I did laundry all day. I read books and played blocks, we played in the hallway. Had great time playing. While they napped, I got to clean our bathrooms. After their nap, I took them outside and we played with the chalk (which they got all over them), bubbles and they kept throwing leaves on me. I got to swing each of them twice. Came in and Daddy came home a little earlier!! :) We ate dinner together and then Daddy played with the girls while I put up laundry. Lisa got to our house when the girls were almost done with their bath. She got to dress Meagan and Natalie dressed Natalie. It was so good to see her. She played with the girls for a little while and read Natalie a book. They acted like they were eating food from a book. Natalie liked that. Shortly after that, we took the girls to their room and they gave all of us bedtime hugs and kisses. We all talked and watched 'Post-Grad', a Netflix movie we had. Good times.

Saturday, the girls, Lisa and I hung out this morning and played. Lisa watched the girls, while I went to Wal-Mart for a couple of things. They had a great time! Lisa put Meagan in pigtails and Natalie had a little ponytail on top of her head. I tried to get pictures, but they didn't last long enough. Got Daddy up and he hung out for a bit. We loaded everyone up and we all drove to Cypress for Chloe's 1st Birthday Party. We brought our Bounce House along for the kiddos. It was a hit at the party. Meagan and Natalie loved it and Jeanette even got in it with Chloe for a little bit. We visited with Jeanette, Buck and Jeanette's family. They are all so sweet. We watched Chloe with the cake and we all had some. Natalie drank a lot at the party, super wet diaper!!! Watched Chloe and parents open presents and then we got some books for coming and then we said our goodbyes. We all headed back to our house. It was nice to have Lisa had the party, extra hands helped out a lot, so I could enjoy seeing Chloe a little more. When we got home, we stayed outside in the front yard and played. Grandma came over and we all went out to eat at Freebirds, yum. They were playing good music in the restaurant, so Grandma, the girls and I were dancing in our seats, having fun. Then Lisa and I walked the girls over to Maggie Moo's ice cream and met Grandma and Daddy there. Girls had fun eating ice cream, especially Natalie. We said bye to Grandma and then we all went home. Lisa was nice enough to bathe the girls for us and I helped get them ready for bed. Daddy read his book with the girls and then they were ready for bed. They gave everyone hugs and kisses again. We all talked and watched TV.
Sunday, I got the girls up and dressed and Lisa got up and hung out with us. Lisa got her things together, while I got the girls ready to go for a walk to a nearby park to play. She put her stuff in her car and then she walked with the girls and myself to the park. The girls had a blast playing! There was another little girl there with her Dad, they were sweet. Lisa helped me kept an eye on the girls and we played with them. They went down the slide great! It rained a little while we were there, but not too bad. We walked back home and Daddy got to watch the girls, while Lisa and I went to eat lunch in the downtown area. We had Mexican food. We had a good time talking and eating. We also walked around the downtown area to see what kind of shops they had. We said our goodbyes and she headed back to her family. I came home and the girls were napping, so I had some work to do for my twins group. As soon as I got that done, Daddy and I took the girls outside to play. Daddy showed them how to throw a ball on the roof, they couldn't do it, but it was cute watching them try to. Natalie loves to swing, so when it was Meagan's turn to swing, she got real quiet and hid behind the tree and was waiting until Meagan got out of the swing. It was funny!! They also played with chalk and Natalie wouldn't share at first, but then she finally gave Meagan one after Daddy showed her how to do it. We played with the cars in the front of the house to. We came inside and Natalie is real insistent with us reading books to her!! Meagan just goes around giving hugs. :) When we put girls in their cribs tonight, Natalie locked my hand under her arm and squeezed it. She wanted me to stay with her in a sweet way. I loved it!! We said our goodnights!! We had a great week and weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment