


Monday, we woke up early at Tara and Jason's. I fed them breakfast and they got to play with Tara and Jason for a little bit. We said bye to them and then headed over to Shannon, Tina and Easton's. The girls got to play with Easton for about an hour and I got to talk to Shannon and Tina. We had a good time. Meagan started getting a runny nose while we were there. She started getting a little whiny with Easton to. We said goodbye and then went over to Lori and Paul's to visit with Lori and Madisyn. Madisyn was sleeping when we first got there, so they watched Sesame Street and Lori and I talked. Lori got Madisyn up and the girls played with her and her toys for a little bit. Natalie got in her bouncer and kept bouncing, she loved it. Meagan was still a little whiny, she usually doesn't act like that. My guess she that she wasn't feeling herself. Madisyn is a little cutie, very sweet. We said bye to them and then we went to our third and last playdate of the day. We got to go over to Sarah, Jeff and Samantha's. We visited with Sarah and Samantha for a little bit. I think the girls had more fun at Sam's because she is only a month older then the girls, so she had more toys for their age. Plus she had a lot of Elmo toys, which they loved!!! They all played really well together, even though at this age everything is 'mine mine mine'. After playing for a little bit, we loaded up our girls and went to eat at Newk's. Once we finally got settled, we shared the girls food and had a good lunch together. I always love visiting with Sarah!! After lunch we said our goodbyes and then the girls and I headed back home. I unloaded everything and then fed them snack. It was a beautiful day outside, so we went to the backyard and played. Once Daddy came home in the afternoon, we took the girls to Chucky Cheese and played games and ate pizza. We let them walk on the skeet ball game to put the balls in the holes. It was cute! We had a great time playing together. We picked out some bracelets for them and headed home.
Tuesday, we played at home all day today. Meagan gives random hugs during the day, so sweet. With Natalie, usually have to chase her to get hugs, but she gives really tight hugs, which we love. Melissa from twins group came by to borrow some dresses and she left. Grandma came over shortly after that so she could babysit. They had fun playing with Grandma and they got to eat a lot. She said that Meagan kept waking up, so she rocked her a little bit. Daddy and I went out to eat and then went to see Spamalot. Pretty funny play. Came home and then Grandma headed out. It was a good night.
Wednesday, we played at home again. Both girls love to play with my phone. I put the girls in their highchairs and let them color pages from a Curious George colorbook. They also got to play with dishsoap in a plastic container, they love bubbles. They are such super smart girls. They got into our DVD's/Games that were behind the TV, so I had to move those. After they napped, we headed over to Grandma's to play, it was just us, Grandma and Daddy were at work. Natalie started getting a runny nose now to. Took the girls to church dinner and sat with Janet, Great-Grandpa, Grandma and Daddy. The girls had to sit and listen to a speaker and they did a great job. Natalie was licking her tapioca pudding plate clean, she loves tapioca pudding!! Before dinner, Meagan saw Grandma take a cookie from the dessert table, so she kept sneaking over to the table and slowly putting her hand by the cookies, but never took one. It was really cute! We came home after dinner.
Thursday, we played all morning and then Natalie was walking on the couch while I was playing with Meagan on the other side of the couch and Natalie fell off the couch and hit her head on the coffee table. It definitely had to hurt, poor thing, but she was okay. I got her some ice, but she didn't want it on her head, she just wanted to chew on it. I got her blanket for her and held her for a little bit. She was fine after just a little bit. It was cold and windy outside today, so glad we were inside!! We played puzzles and bracelets, etc. They played behind the recliner and then they practiced trying to learn how to jump. Daddy came home and spent some time with the girls. They were not ready to go to bed tonight, they wanted to stay up and play.
Friday, we hung out at home all day and had fun. When Daddy came home later, we took the girls out to eat at Applebee's. The girls were being so funny. They would throw things on the floor and then different people would pick up the toys for them. They thought that was so much fun. We let them have chocolate milk with dinner and Meagan drank it up. Natalie didn't drink as much. Meagan had a big tummy after dinner because of all that milk she drank. We came home and got them ready for bed. I'm pretty sure the girls know what color the color black is. Daddy and I got to watch a movie tonight.
Saturday, the girls and I played in the morning and danced and had fun. We all woke Daddy up and bed and had fun playing there. He got up and played and then I fed the girls lunch. Daddy watched the girls while I went grocery shopping and while I was gone the Pest Control guy finally came back to put the chimney back on (from when the squirrel was in the chimney). Girls didn't nap while today. Daddy and I were planning on changing the car seats around today, but instead we took the seats out of my car and washed the covers and I went to wash and vacuum my car. It had lots of snacks in there from when the girls eat them. I came home and got the girls out of bed and fed them snack in their highchairs and then Daddy and I also put some whipped cream on their trays and they had fun playing with it and eating it. After we cleaned them up, we took them outside to ride on their cars. Meagan didn't last long on it, but Natalie loved it. We put the cars up and took them to the backyard to play in little house. We also swung them and kicked balls. Daddy and I sat on the grass and the girls would get leaves and throw them on us. Natalie started that little trick. It was fun! We came in and I made us all dinner. It was a recipe that Celeste emailed me. It included pork chops and it was really good. After dinner, I was cleaning up and I could hear Natalie talking in her language reading a book. It was 'Mr. Brown can Moo, can You?'. It was really cute, Daddy filmed her a little bit. We put them to bed a little early.
Sunday, played with girls and I also made them French Toast and Eggs this morning. They didn't eat the eggs, but thought the French Toast was okay. I got Daddy up and he ate and then he watched and played with the girls while I went to church. Before church, Natalie watched me put my makeup on and I put a little on her, not much, just a little. After church, I went to Barnes and Nobles and then to Newk's to get Daddy and I some lunch to eat. While the girls napped, we ate and then I relaxed for once and watched a movie. Girls got up and Natalie was in a really goofy mood. They both know how to say 'nap', 'night night', 'snack' and 'bath'. We put the girls carseats in Daddy's truck facing forward now, yay. They dropped me off at Verizon, I was going to get a new phone, but really couldn't find anything I liked. Then we took the girls to a shoe store and got them some new tennis shoes. Then we went to Golden Coral to eat dinner since the girls got to eat for free. We came home and finished watching a movie. We gave the girls a bath and Daddy read them their night time book and put them to bed. I really think that the girls are starting to speak a little better now, guess we will see. Natalie is definitely talking a lot more lately and Meagan always talks!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment