Monday, Dec. 27th, I picked up the girls at Grandma's house and then headed to Jeanette's parents house in Cypress. We planned a playdate for the girls to play with little Chloe. They played with Chloe a little bit and with her toys and then Chloe needed to take a nap. Jeanette put her down and made us some homemade Chicken Salad Sandwiches. Meagan and Natalie ate theirs with crackers, yum. It was really good. Jeanette's brother was there and he ate with us and took pictures. Jeanette got a chance to hang out with my girls and we talked. Had a great time. Chloe got up after about two hours and then she played again. She is such a cutie pie!! We said our goodbyes and then headed back to Grandma's and hung out with Terrell and Bryan for a little bit and then I headed back towards home with the girls. On the way back home, there was a car going the wrong way on Highway 6, thank goodness no one got hurt!!! I unpacked some things and the girls really enjoyed playing with their new toys!! :)
Tuesday, I did laundry today while the girls still played with more new toys from Christmas. We then ran a couple of errands on our way to Grandma's house. We played while we waited for Terrell, Bryan, Grandma, Jill and her parents to get back from lunch. We all talked and they played with the girls. I tried to put the girls down for a nap at a later time, but no success!! They didn't want to take one that late. We stayed a little longer there with Terrell and Bryan and then they headed out to go see a movie, so we said bye to Bryan because he is going back to Chicago tomorrow. I stayed and talked to Grandma and Daddy came and I fed the girls some left overs. We all came home after that and relaxed!!
Wednesday, got the girls up and moving and took them to a Twins Group Playdate for a little bit at 9am. It was at Stephanie's daycare and a lot of people showed up. Good to see everyone! The girls loved playing with all the different toys. We had to leave there to get to Shayanne's house. I met up with Courtney, Shayanne and Shelbee (Shaylee wasn't there, she was with her grandpa). We all went to Wings-N-More to eat lunch and the girls did a great job!! They ate and were so quiet!!! We had a great lunch!! We went to Shayanne's house afterwards and Shelbee and the girls played with toys. They were having fun, but then all of a sudden Meagan just got in a bad mood (she was tired after all the fun we have had lately). I decided to tell them all bye and head home with the girls. We had a great time visiting though. Both girls took a great nap today!! I took one to!! After nap, we played and they watched a new Your Baby Can Read movie. We had dinner and then Daddy came home to play. Both girls are playing really well together. In the bath, Meagan can find the letter 'T' out of her foam letters and say the sound. Natalie can do it to, but Meagan seems more interested in it. She loves to find it!
Thursday, we played at home together and had our normal routine. The girls helped me pack their clothes for Grandma's house. Meagan liked to put all the clothes on top of her and Natalie crawled into the suitcase. After lunch we went to Grandma's house and Daddy came and ate lunch there, so he could see us. He left and I put the girls down for their nap. Meagan got up first, so we sat together and played. Then Natalie got up and played. Terrell drove from Aunt Celeste's house and she got there pretty much when Daddy did. Aunt Terrell was going to babysit for us, with Grandma to!! :) Daddy and I went to Thad and Nyree's to visit. We talked and saw Natasha and little Thaddeus. Then Ashley, Steve, Vanessa and Bryon came over and we visited with them. We left there and all of us had dinner except for Nyree and the kiddos and Sam met us there. We had a nice time! While we were doing that the girls were having fun with Grandma and Terrell. They got to eat spaghetti tonight. Daddy and I drove to our house and the girls stayed at Grandma's.
Friday, Daddy and I spent in a little bit and I had to pack for my Las Vegas trip. We ran some errands and had lunch before we went to Grandma's in the afternoon. Before we got there, Grandma and Terrell played with Meagan and Natalie and took them to lunch with Great Grandpa, Bill and Margie. They said they didn't take very good naps today either, silly girls. Grandma and I took the girls outside to play with the sand table and Natalie swung in the swing. Grandma put bird food in the bird feeders and the girls watched. Natalie got inside the drawers of Grandma's coffee table and sat in them. Both girls sat on stools at the counter to watch what was happening in the kitchen. Margie and Allison came over for a little bit to visit and play with Natalie and Meagan. We fed the girls and then bathed them. We wished them a early Happy New Year. After they were in bed, Grandma, Terrell, Daddy and I stayed up passed midnight watching movies like 'Elf' and then saw the ball drop. Omie even called to talk. It was relaxing! Let's hope and pray for a wonderful year this year!!!

Saturday, I got up and Terrell and I fed the girls some breakfast and they played with some of their Christmas toys that were still there. I got dressed and then I played with the girls. I took the girls up to where Daddy was still sleeping and we hung out in that room for a little bit. The girls had fun getting up and down from the bed and crawling into the dresser drawers. I was sad because I knew I had to leave in a little bit. Grandma sat in there with us for a little bit and then we went downstairs. Daddy went to work for a second and when he got back, Terrell and I had to say our goodbyes to Daddy, the girls and Grandma. We headed toward Celeste's, but stopped and met Celeste at La Madeline to eat lunch. Then went to Celeste's and she packed for the Las Vegas trip and we got to hang out with Cade a little bit. Grammie, Dana and Jenna met us over there and once Dana was organized, we all headed to the airport. While we were doing all of that, Daddy and Grandma gave the girls lunch and then Daddy took the girls back to our house and they played in the backyard for a long time. The three of them watched the Rose Bowl and saw TCU beat Wisconsin, yay! Daddy fed them dinner and bathed and read them the Lullaby Bedtime story they have now made a tradition before bed each night. It is a cute book that Grammie gave the girls for Christmas. It is about a bear that has to get ready for bed and all the steps he has to do. They really enjoy it. They like to bath the bear, dress the bear, pray with the bear and kiss the bear to sleep. Then Daddy rocks them a little bit and asks Natalie 'Ready to go Night Night?' and she will answer by nodding her head 'yes.' Both girls will take their blankets and walk to their room or we will carry them in there to (when we are both there). Daddy had a fun day with them!! Mommy misses them already!!
Sunday, Daddy had the girls all day pretty much to himself. They had fun, but Meagan started getting a bad cough. At nap time, Daddy laid with Meagan in bed because she was coughing so much. Grandma came later and stayed with the girls while Daddy went to run some errands and went grocery shopping. Good day!! Also Aunt Dana's 21st Birthday!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment