Monday, February 28, 2011

Family Wedding Fun!

Monday, Feb. 21st, the girls and I went to a Joyful Hearts Meeting. They had a good time playing with the toys while I was at the meeting. I heard them cry once, but it was because they wanted their snack. I have been walking with the girls more instead of putting them in the stroller, so they have to hold my hand when we are in the parking lot, but I pretty much make them hand my hand anyway because they would wander off I'm sure. When Daddy is with us, it is much easier because he can hold one of their hands too. After the meeting, we went to the bank and Meagan was saying 'T' when were there because she saw the letter T on the ATM sign. Smarty pants! We got Wendy's to eat take home and eat for lunch. They took their naps a little later and then after that we played outside in the back yard with bubbles and pinwheels. When Daddy came home, we all played and I also made dinner.
Tuesday, the girls and I ran some errands. We went to Card and Party Factory, Barnes and Nobles, Hobby Lobby and Target. We then came home and had lunch. We all took a nap today and then we took a walk to a nearby park (they were in their stroller). We took some sand toys too and they had a great time playing in the sand. Meagan went down the slide head first and loved it, so she did it a couple of times. Natalie likes to have help going down the slide first and then she does it by herself. We came back home after that and it was just us tonight because Daddy had a meeting.
Wednesday, I took them to other park this morning and they were all over the place, they loved it. Meagan even went down a big huge slide, but only once. I swung both of them a couple of times. When it was time to go, Meagan followed me, but Natalie stayed behind and went down the slide a couple more times while we waited on her, so I finally had to go get her. She was in trouble! ;) We came home and ate lunch and the rest of the day we relaxed and watched the Disney Channel. I was starting not to feel well. Daddy came home and played and got to watch the girls while I went to my camera class. I lasted late too!!
Thursday, I had a headache, so I relaxed on the couch pretty much all morning. The girls watched TV and they would take turns on who would sit with me, sweet. I felt better around lunch time and then got to play with the girls in the afternoon. Daddy came home and I got ready for the show tonight to see 'Mamma Mia'. Margie and Allison came over and Allison babysat the girls for us while we went to the show with Margie. We met up with Grandma and other friends there. It was an okay show, not the greatest! We came home and Allison had picked up the toys and she said they went to sleep easily. Grandma came too to peek at the girls sleeping. They all left and we went to sleep.
Friday, I still had a headache, so I relaxed a little again this morning, but then felt better again. I was packing all day for our trip to Fredericksburg. The girls woke up after their nap at 2:30, so I went ahead and got them up and we went outside to play. I took the radio outside with us and we danced out there and played. We came in and I finished packing and Daddy came home a little early. He loaded up the truck and even put the TV/DVD screens up in the truck, so the girls could watch a movie while on our trip. We loaded the girls up and their eyes stayed glued to the screens for a really long time. We could tell they really enjoyed it!! Meagan gets scared now on scary parts of shows and movies. It's really cute. Natalie does too a little bit, but not nearly as much as Meagan does. We had a good trip, the girls slept a little bit before we got to Oma and Opa's house. Meagan ran to Opa and Natalie ran to Oma and they got to stay up late and play. Oma got them some Elmo suitcases and new trucks and some clothes. Oma gave them baths and then we put them to bed.
Saturday, Meagan got up super early, so Oma watched her and then Natalie got up a little while later after her. Oma played with them and then Opa did too. I got up a little later, I tried to lay in bed for a little bit to relax. We watched the Disney Channel and a pirate show came on that Meagan doesn't like (the real pirates scare her). We got to watch Mickey a couple times too. Oma and I took the girls on the wagon to go watch Opa feed the cows. We watched him do it from the barn. One of the cows mooed really loud and it scared Natalie. That was funny. We came back inside and got Daddy up and then we all ate lunch. We put the girls down for their nap a little early because we were going to leave for Nikki's Wedding early. Meagan woke up crying, so I got her and gave her to Opa in the recliner and she feel back to sleep. We all got ready for the wedding and then we drove in Daddy's truck together to Marble Falls. We meet some of mom's side of the family their and also Tara and Jason. Kenzlyn wanted to hold the girls, but they did not want that. During the wedding, the girls colored with a pencil and played with toys, they did pretty good. They also had a video at the wedding about how the couple met and the girls liked watching that. It was a cute idea. After the wedding, we headed to the reception and I picked a table by the doors and a ramp, so the girls could play on it. They had fun playing on that and running to the stage and then playing outside. They definitely kept us busy. We had a good time though. My favorite part was went the music came because the girls loved dancing on the dance floor. Oma and I danced with them and Daddy and Opa a little bit too. It was nice to have help with the girls from Tara, Jason, Oma and Opa!!! We said bye to everyone and then headed back to Oma and Opa's. Got the girls ready for bed and then we went to bed shortly after.
Sunday, the girls slept in until after eight. Meagan of course woke up first and then Natalie half a hour later and Oma watched them. I got up to get ready and help out. We had a relaxing morning just playing and Opa took them out to swing. At lunch time, Omie and Opie came over to have lunch with us. Omie was telling us about some family history from her side of the family which was neat. It was about her Great Great Grandparents that came on a boat from Germany. We then helped clean up a little bit and packed up. All of us went outside to the swings and I took some pictures of the girls with their Omie and Opie and then Oma and Opa. They threw rubber ducks to Opie, Omie, Oma and Opa. It was cute. Then they wanted to play on the swing set. We all talked a little bit out there. Then it was time for us to go, so we said our goodbyes and headed back home. We love them!! We got back and decided to eat at a new taco restaurant, so we took the girls in there, but they didn't eat very much, so when we got back home, we unloaded everything and then I fed them a little more. Daddy watched them while I went grocery shopping. When I came back they were in bed already. Daddy and I watched a movie together called 'Catfish' and then went to sleep. Great and busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment