Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy, Fun Weekend!

Monday, March 7th, we went to Joyful Hearts meeting and the girls had a great time across the hall! After the meeting, we ran some errands and came home. We played at home the rest of the day and then I cooked and Daddy came home. I had a twins meeting tonight, which was fun! Good day and Daddy had fun with the girls!
Tuesday, we went to go pick up a birthday surprise for Opa and then we tried to go to a park to play, but it was too wet outside, so we went to the mall instead and they walked with me instead of getting in the stroller. We walked to the play area and they had a great time going down the slide and climbing the stairs. They would go off and play and go down the slide and then always come find me. They played for just over an hour and then we went home and ate lunch. We played at home the right of the day. Natalie is really into playing her little guitar this week. Daddy got to put the girls to bed again tonight because I had camera class with Michelle.
Wednesday, we played at home in the morning and I straightened up the house a little. After nap, we drove up to Navasota to go to church dinner, but we went early, so I could take the girls to a church park to play. They went up to the big slide and Natalie sat down and Meagan pushed her to go down. I was up there with them and went down the stairs to help Natalie get off the slide. She had slide right into a big puddle of water, so her pants got all wet. I didn't have any extra clothes, but I did have a towel in the truck, so I dried her off the best that I could. Hannah, my friend Natasha's daughter, was walking by and she stayed to talk for a little bit. She slide down the slide with Natalie (after I got all the water off). She left and then Grandma and Great-Grandpa came over to watch the girls play. Then we all went to church dinner. Daddy came a little later and we all ate and talked and had a good time.
Thursday, around 10ish, I took the girls to a park to meet some twin moms there. We were the first to go, so we just stayed and played while we waited for others to arrive. Kelly came with her three kids, then Gini with three of hers, then Joy and her two, Amber and her new little babies and then Joanna, with her two newly one year olds. It was a good turn out and we had fun talking and playing with our little ones. Natalie and Meagan played out there for about two hours. Some people were staying to eat lunch there, but we headed home to eat lunch. We were at home the rest of the night. Daddy had a meeting, so he came after the girls were ready for bed, but he got to say goodnight to them.
Friday, I did laundry all day today!! This morning, Daddy followed me with the girls to Toyota to drop my car off to get the oil changed. He dropped us off at home and he went to work. I put the girls in their stroller and I walked them to the pond at our park and we through a bunch of old bread in the pond for the fish and then we went to find the ducks. We found three that were giving themselves a bath. The girls got a kick out of watching them fly a little and then dive to go under water. We then went to the playscape and I let them run to it. I was messing with their stroller a little bit and then turned around and I saw Natalie, but not Meagan and then all of a sudden she comes shooting out of the tunnel slide and lands on the ground. She didn't get hurt, but she got a little scared. It was too funny!!! Meagan went down the big slide, but Natalie wanted me to go down with her, so I did! Then they swung in the swings and we went home. We stayed home the rest of the afternoon, until Daddy came home and then we all rode together to Toyota to get my car and then we all met up at Cracker Barrel to eat dinner. It was fun! While I was paying and looking around the shop, Daddy had the girls playing with the rocking chairs. Meagan went down the line of chairs and started rocking them all! Natalie just sat in one and rocked. Then we went to Target to find Demetri a birthday present for his birthday tomorrow. The girls even got their own Disney puzzle and a bath toy. We came home and gave them a bath.
Saturday, we got up a little early and got ready. We loaded up and headed to Houston for Demetri's Birthday Party at Pump It Up. It was good to see some of Adriane's family, Adriane, Scotty, Demetri and other good friends including Gus, Kourtney, Cooper, Carrie, Clint and meeting their two kids. The girls had a blast going down the slides and jumping. Meagan liked the slides more and Natalie liked the jumping more. They had pizza, cake and juice. What a great time!! After the party, we headed to Celeste's to visit with her, Kelly and Cade. Daddy helped Kelly with their sprinkler system and Celeste finished her job in the yard, while I watched the kiddos. After Celeste was done in the front yard, we took the kids clothes off and took them to the backyard to play with the water a little bit and Cade's toys. We brought them back in and they all got to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We got them dressed and then Celeste, Cade, Daddy, the girls and I went to eat at a Mexican Restaurant. We got to sit out on the patio and the kids got to walk around. The food was great and the kids got to have ice cream cones after dinner. The girls ate it all by themselves. That was their first time to have an ice cream cone. After dinner, we went back to Celeste's and we gave Cade and the girls a bath. Daddy stayed in the room with the girls to help them go to sleep. After they were down, Celeste put Cade down too. We all stayed up a little longer, but we were all tired too and plus Daylight Savings was the next day. What a great day! (Grandma, Grammie, Cody, Dana, Janet, Dan and Barbara all left to visit Israel today).
Sunday, I woke up early to get ready and then Cade got up, so he helped me wake up the girls. Celeste got up and we fed all of them breakfast. We packed up and I woke up Daddy and we said bye to everyone. We headed to Thad and Nyree's and said hi to Nyree and little Thaddeus. We put the girls car seats in Thad's car and then loaded up Natasha, Natalie and Meagan and we drove to the Rodeo Carnival together. Thad and Natasha rode a couple of rides and Natasha even rode some by herself. I took Natalie and Meagan on some rides, Meagan didn't like it and Natalie did. The only one Natalie didn't like was the carousel. We visited a little farm and looked at some animals and even went to a petting zoo. Daddy and Thad helped the girls play a game too. We ate lunch there and had a great time!! We headed out and went back to Thad and Nyree's. The girls played for a little bit and I had to change their clothes. It was good to see them! We headed out and Daddy and the girls all took naps. We got to Grandma's house to check on Percy and then went by Daddy's office. Then we came home and I unloaded and played with the girls outside and talked to Oma and Opa on the phone. We came inside and I made homemade pizza for dinner while Daddy mowed the lawn. The pizza turned out really good. Daddy bathed the girls and we got them ready for bed. We had such a great weekend, we are all exhausted!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment