Monday, March 14th, today is the girls 20 month birthday!! Meagan has been kissing us a lot lately, just coming up to us and then Kiss. :) Natalie on the other hand has started being a little toot lately, but still sweet. It rained this morning, so we stayed in. We played with puzzles, etc. Meagan is still finding letter T everywhere. Natalie is too, but not as much. They took great naps today. After nap today, I put them in the stroller and we went for a walk. Then we played out in the front yard. While I cooked dinner this evening, they watched their favorite shows, Mickey Mouse, Imagination Movers and Yo Gabba Gabba. Daddy came home while they were eating and we all eat. Daddy put together a mud/water outside toy that Grammie had gotten the girls for Christmas, finally the weather is letting us use it. Daddy and I took the girls outside and played. They had a hard time going to sleep tonight because of the time change. They just kept throwing their blankets out of their cribs over and over.
Tuesday, ever since yesterday, Meagan's favorite word is 'No'. I just being 20 months old now, she decided she would say 'No' all the time now when we ask her a question. We played this morning and colored and then I took them to two different parks that were really close together. They switched roles, Meagan was scared of the slide at first this time and Natalie wasn't. Too funny! We came home and had lunch and nap. When they got up, they had snack and then we played with the chalk outside, the swing and the new water/mud toy. We haven't put mud in it yet because we don't want them to get to messy yet. They girls kept looking up at the birds flying around. We came in and they watched a little TV while I cooked. Daddy came home and played and I helped him get the girls ready for bed. I went to my last camera class and met Michelle there. After class, I went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart and got the girls some cute clothes too! Didn't get home until after 11, yuck!
Wednesday, Natalie woke up with a runny nose, probably got sick from Pump It Up and the Carnival this past weekend. Both girls have more teeth coming in. Natalie getting one of her middle teeth at the bottom, the fourth one and Meagan is starting to get her pointy teeth I believe. The girls love to play with this Fart book that Daddy got from Aunt Terrell for Christmas. They think it is so funny to push the buttons that make the noise and then look at me and laugh as I say 'P U'. I took the girls to two parks again this morning and we also when to Wal-Mart to get diapers because I forgot to get some last night. We went to Free Birds to meet up with Lori, Paul and Madisyn for lunch. The girls sat in big chairs and did a great job!! We had a great time visiting and we walked a little afterwards too. We said goodbye to them and then we came home and they took a nap. We played inside the rest of the day. They got really messy at dinner tonight, throwing their plates on the floor, I got a little upset!! Daddy came home and we gave the girls a bath. Right after their bath, Opa came over with food, yum!! We kept the girls up a little later, so that Opa could play with them. We put the girls to bed and then we stayed up and talked. Natalie said 'Here you go' today and when you ask her a question for something she wants to do, she says 'Yeah' real excited like. Meagan still talking in her language, but definitely talks a lot in our language too. She still says 'I got it' a lot and can say 'Circle' now and other words I can't think of right now.



Thursday, St. Patrick's Day, Opa stayed for a little bit this morning and played, but then he had to go to drive to Galveston to go meet Arch, so they could go fishing. Daddy left after Opa did. I dressed the girls in their St. Patrick's attire today. I took them outside to play and Meagan pooped while we were out there, so I just changed her diaper out there. She tells me she poops now, by pointing to her diaper and then says 'T'. Too funny!! We came inside and ate and napped and then after nap, we drove to get Daddy from work. The girls were excited to see him. We took the girls to their very first circus, the Kelly Miller Circus. All four of us rode an Elephant together, it was fun! It was their first time to ride on an Elephant. We just stayed for the first part of the show. The girls really liked it, the only thing that Natalie didn't like was the clowns. After the circus, we drove out to Doc and Susan's house where they were and Trey watching March Madness Basketball. Susan and I took the girls outside to look at the horse. Came inside and Natalie bit her tongue on a step. We got it taken care of though. I brought the girls home and got them ready for bed. We read a book and said our prayers. Good day! At Susan and Doc's earlier, Meagan kept taking a cracker to Natalie first and then she would get herself one, too sweet!!
Friday, we played at home and we played a new color game that I made from a torn up book. I did laundry all day today and the girls loved coloring a lot today. Meagan loves to help out when I ask her to. This afternoon, I took the girls to a park in Bryan. Meagan got really scared of my finger at one point when I stuck it through a hole in the bridge and she didn't know what it was, so she got a scared look on her face and screamed. It was hilarious!! Natalie really good at climbing the stairs and going down the slides now. Came home and watched some of their shows. Natalie kept covering up their Minnie Mouse with a Mickey Mouse towel I let them play with. Meagan liked sitting on her little fire/police car and liked when I would push it away and then she would come back and want me to do it again. We ate dinner and then I gave them a bath, they were throwing the toys out of the tub, so I took them all away and then they started splashing the water, so I let the water out. Then Meagan gives me a look and stands up and pees in the water. I had to hide my face, so she wouldn't see me laugh. They got a shower tonight instead of a bath! I put them to bed and then I cleaned the house!

Saturday, the girls and I played and Daddy put some toys out of us to play with outside for my playdate. Jessica came over with Avery and Cameron and we all played inside of a bit. Meagan kept bringing toys to Avery and Cameron to play with, she is such a good sharing girl! After we played inside a little bit, then we all went outside and all four girls played in the bounce house, our little outside house, the water toy and the swing. We had a great time! Jessica and I got to even talk a little bit. They headed out and then talked to our neighbors about the Brazos Bombers, she said she could get us tickets if we wanted some! Came inside and fed the girls and then put them down for a nap. I got them up a little early and we headed back over to Doc and Susan's, more people there, Trey, Courtney, Ian and Jim. Then Daddy came with us and we went over to Gus and Kourtney's to visit and have some crawfish. Stayed there for a little while and then as we were leaving, talked to Clint and Elizabeth and she finally got to meet the girls! We then drove to Eddie and Michelle's to have a cook out dinner. Trevor was being really shy, but the girls loved playing with Tyler. He is such a hoot!! They loved playing with him on the trampoline! We had a great time and the food was good too!! We said goodbye to them all and headed home. Daddy went to the store while I bathed the girls. Daddy got home and helped me dress them and we were all exhausted, so the girls went to bed soon after that. I layed in bed and watched 'Date Night'. We had a great day and saw so many great friends!!
Sunday, I got up with the girls and we played inside. We let Daddy sleep until 10 and then I had to get ready for church. While I was at church, Daddy stayed home with the two runny nosed girls (Meagan started getting a runny nose yesterday). After church, I went to Toys-R-Us and got the girls some Playdoh and then I got lunch for Daddy and myself. Came home and the girls were so into the Playdoh, liked playing with it. We ate our lunch and then the girls took a nap and so did Daddy. After nap, Daddy went to run some errands, so I took the girls outside to play in the backyard with the chalk! We stayed out there for a while and when Daddy got back, he played out there with them, while I cooked dinner. We had a great week!! Grandma came back from Israel today, so glad to have her, Janet, Grammie, Dana, Cody, Barbara and Dan back safe and sound!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment