Monday, April 4th, when I went in to get the girls out of bed Natalie was with Meagan playing in Meagan's bed. We hung out at home all day because I was super windy outside and chilly. We went outside for about a minute and decided it was way too chilly. Natalie has even started to copy me on acting like she has chills and says 'Wooh' when she or something she touches is cold. It's really cute!! They didn't nap today, but I kept them in their room all of nap time today. They couldn't make too much of a mess because there isn't too much left in their room. They colored a lot today and this afternoon it warmed up a little bit and the wind died down, so I took them to another different park that was right by a dog park, so they got to watch the dogs while they played. We came home and they had dinner (I made homemade pizza again) and then Daddy came home and ate and played too. Daddy watched the girls and I went to my twins meeting. I had a good time! Daddy said that Meagan had fallen asleep on the floor, so he had to move her to her bed.
Tuesday, we stayed at the house this morning and played in the backyard while we waited on the plumber to show up. Daddy came to the house after lunch because he was on his way to work from a conference he went to in town. He stayed during nap time, so he could help out, but they still didn't take a nap. Daddy headed out after nap time, so I took the girls outside to play again. When we came inside, I made spaghetti for dinner!!
Wednesday, the girls and I stayed home all morning, so I could do laundry. During nap time, I decided to lay in the room with them after they had been in there a little bit and didn't go to sleep. I layed in Meagan's bed and the girls kept climbing on top of me and were giving me kisses, it was very sweet, but I wanted them to nap. Natalie eventually fell asleep on the floor, even though Meagan was being loud and messing with her. Meagan on the other hand never fell asleep. After nap, we headed to Grandma's house and of course Meagan fell asleep on the way. Grandma was there already, so we played outside with Grandma and the outside toys and we even took their car out on the porch that they got for Christmas. Grandma made pork chops and all sorts of good food for dinner. The girls, Grandma and I ate dinner and as soon as we were done, Daddy came over and ate. We said goodnight and I took the girls home to bathe them and they had their milk and brushed their teeth. Then they got into their beds and I read two books and we said our prayers and they got their teethers. I said goodnight and Daddy came home a little while later. When I checked on the girls, Natalie had fallen asleep on the floor right by the door, so I had to move her to her bed.

Thursday, I got the girls up early and we had breakfast and then loaded up to head down to Galveston. Once we got down there, we drove on the seawall and the girls got to look at the beach. They thought it was neat. I talked to Trisha and meet her and Kelly at Luke and Logan's school where they were taking class pictures. Kelly took some pictures of the girls too!! :) She kept saying how she loved the girls eyes!! We walked inside their school and talked with Sara C. and we saw her daughter, Sienna (YaYa) and Logan. Before we left there, I peeked into the infant room and got to see baby Reid for the first time. Trisha and Kelly helped me walk the girls over to a nearby Mexican Restaurant to eat lunch before they had to pick up their kids. Brian and Kristen met us there to eat too! We had a good time talking and catching up. Said bye to Kelly and Brian and Trisha helped me with the girls to the car. I drove with the girls on the seawall again and we drove to go see my old house. It is always good to see it. Then I met Trisha, Luke, Logan, Kristen and Reid at a park on Deadman's curve. We stayed out there and played for about two hours. They kids played good together and it was fun getting to meet Reid! He is about six months now. We said bye to Kristen and Reid and then I took the girls over to Trisha's house to play with Luke and Logan. Arica came over to visit with all of us too!! It was good to see her and visit. The kiddos were all so tired, but we didn't even try to put them down for naps. I had fun talking with Trisha! I always have a great time with all my Galveston friends, wish I could see them more often. After being at Trisha's for a while, we headed over to her parents house and got to see their house remodeled. We took the kids upstairs and they got to play in the playroom. We had a good time and it was good to talk to Trisha's mom. Scott came over and we all headed to eat dinner at CiCi's Pizza and Meagan ate really good. When we were leaving, Trisha helped me change the girls diapers and load them up. We said goodbye to everyone and I got the girls DVD to play, so they could watch a movie on the way home. They both stayed awake until Houston and then Meagan fell asleep, but Natalie stayed up the whole time!! She was really into the movie!! We got home about 9:15 and then Daddy helped me give them a bath and they were both ready to go to sleep.
Friday, there is a bag that Natalie likes to ride in and when we clean up at night, we put puppets in it. When Daddy gets up, the first thing she wants to do is take all the puppets out and then takes that bag to Daddy and gives him this look of excitement because she wants Daddy to toss her around in the bag so bad. Daddy usually gives her a ride, it is so sweet. And of course Meagan wants a ride after Natalie, which is a little harder because she weighs more than Natalie. Daddy headed to work and then after snack time, I took the girls to another park. I swung the girls and every time I swing both of them, Meagan will talk in her language and points to the big kid swings. She always wants me to swing when they swing, it makes her smile and laugh. There was a car left on the playground, so we took turns sending it down the slide. Meagan says 'down' now when she wants me to go down the slide. We headed home after a while and at nap time they still didn't take a nap, I put them in their room during nap time though and I kind of took a nap. Daddy came home a little earlier today, so that I could take my garage sale items over to Stephanie's house for the presale and then the sale tomorrow morning. It was for the twins club. I didn't buy anything, but I stuck around for a little bit to talk to people and help unload. I headed home around 7 and Daddy had already given the girls baths and he was playing with the bag of course with Natalie in it. We did our normal night routine and they went to bed. The girls haven't fallen out of their beds yet, at least not to our knowledge. We had a relaxing night and started on my Omie and Opie's DVD.


Saturday, I got up early to help with the twins garage sale and Grandma came over to the house before I left, so she could help Daddy with the girls and have some fun. I was at the garage sale until 12:30 and I did pretty good money wise. I got rid of a bunch of big things. While I was at the garage sale, Grandma played with them and when Daddy got up, they took them outside to play on their big bounce house. They spent a long time outside. When I got home, Grandma had left to go get lunch and she went to Target too. She came back and we fed the girls Chick-fil-a and she had bought the girls a bunch of spring/summer clothes. Grandma hung out with them during nap, while Daddy and I went to Toys-R-Us to get the girls some playground equipment for outside. We got them a sandbox with a table and umbrella connected and then we also got them a slide and swing set that are connected also. We could barely fit it all in Daddy's truck. When we got back home, Grandma had gotten the girls to sleep. They were actually taking a nap, yay!!! Grandma got them to sleep. We unloaded the boxes and Daddy started putting their play equipment together. The girls got up a little later and got in the big box. Grandma said goodbye and then I took the girls over to Jessica's house for a playdate with Avery and Cameron. They played inside for a little bit and then we took them outside on the swings and slide and hammock. We all had a good time. Meagan wanted to swing, but Avery was swinging in the swing, so she kind of hit Avery on the head with a log stick (not hard, but still)! All four girls got on the hammock together and had fun! We headed out and I saw on my phone that Trisha had texted me that her, Scott, Luke and Logan were coming through town after being in Rusk to ride a train and see Thomas the Train, so I got in touch with her and after they ate dinner they would stop by the house. When I got home, Daddy was still putting together the new equipment, so I fed the girls some dinner. Daddy finished his project and the girls were just finishing up dinner, when Trisha and all of them came over. The kiddos all played inside for a little bit and then we took them outside to play with the new equipment. It was a great way to first use our new toys, with great friends! All the kids loved playing in the big boxes too. Daddy even got covered by a big box and he walked with it and we all thought it was so funny, especially the kids. They were chasing him around. Scott even got inside one of the boxes with Luke and Logan. We had a great time!! Everyone came inside and they got Luke and Logan into their pj's for their ride home. We said bye and we got the girls ready for bed! We had quite a day, it was a wonderful day!!! I went to bed earlier then usual, I was tired. Sunday, I made French Toast for everyone (Daddy ate it later because he was still sleeping). Meagan really liked it and Natalie ate a little of it! We played inside in the morning and then around 10ish we got Daddy up and had snack. Daddy helped me put the girls bathing suits on and sunscreen and we took them to the backyard to play. We let them swing and play for a little bit and then we turned on a sprinkler and Meagan loved it. She liked getting wet. Natalie wasn't too sure about it. She didn't want the water to get her. Daddy decided just to do the water hose by the slide and Natalie liked playing with that water and Meagan too. It made the slide super wet. Meagan slipped out the slide onto the ground one time, but she was okay, not a far fall at all. We got them undressed and dried them off and redressed them in their clothes. We all ate at Fudderucker's for lunch. While we were there, we put them in booster seats and Daddy left to go get some spoons and when he did that, but girls dropped their colors on the floor and they both leaned over. Both booster seats started tilting, so I could grab Natalie right away, but couldn't reach Meagan, so she fell to the floor. She was okay, just kind of scared her. A lady came over to help me, it was kind of embarrassing, but glad they were okay. Daddy came back over and was wondering what happened!! We finished eating and then we went to go have a snowcone for the girls first one. Natalie didn't want to try it at first, but she eventually did and Meagan tried it right away. They thought it was too cold, so they spit it back out. We came home and put them down for a nap. I rocked Meagan first and she put up a good fight about it, but I did get her to sleep. Then I rocked Natalie and she fell asleep pretty fast. I took a nap too and Meagan woke up after 35 mins., so Daddy had her lay with him to sleep. I got up and dressed for church and Meagan was awake with Daddy. I went in to check on Natalie and she was waiting by the door, sweet girl. Daddy got ready and I got the girls ready for church. We sat in the children section and kept them busy with books and food. Daddy had to take Meagan outside for a little bit, but she was fine. I took Meagan with me when I got communion and she got blessed. Allison and Morgan were standing by Daddy and Natalie when I got back. We talked to them a little bit and then we headed out. Daddy said Natalie wanted to go with me when I went to Communion, she put up a fuss. We went to eat at Luby's for dinner and the girls got balloons. I was putting change on the table for tip and Meagan came up and spanked me loud!! It was funny! We came home and got them ready for bed!! I checked on the girls a couple of times and one time I went in and looked at Natalie first and she was fine and then I looked over to Meagan's bed and it was empty, she was on the floor. I think she might have fallen out?? If she did that was the first time!! We had a great day and week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment