Monday, April 18th, I took the girls to a Joyful Hearts Meeting and left them with the babysitters. I always feel bad when I do that because they want me to stay. But while they were in there, I went ahead and got them enrolled with the Child Care program there at church for the next school year. I found out that there will only be a part day program still this year, but they are stopping it after next year, so I guess I will be hunting for another school to take them to when they are three! I went to the Joyful Hearts Meeting and then the girls and I came home to have lunch. They didn't take a nap today! After snack, I took them to a park and their were some people we knew there. Another lady had some triplets there and she let the girls borrow some sidewalk chalk. The girls even got to play with someone else's ball and bike. We came home and I made dinner. They took a bath and I got them ready for bed. Daddy came home and he read them a book and we said our prayers. I got to finish working on the blog and pictures tonight.
Tuesday, I put the girls into the stroller this morning and walked them to a park that is by a nearby school. It is definitely farther away then the other parks, but it was good exercise, especially going against the wind. They had fun and I had fun watching them interact with each other. I walked the girls back home and had lunch. They didn't nap again, those little toots! We took it easy the rest of the day. Daddy came home and we had dinner and then we all went outside and drew with the sidewalk chalk. Daddy even drew a Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck! Time for bath and bed!!
Wednesday, today was laundry day, so we didn't do much today and of course they didn't nap again (not liking this whole not taking a nap thing!!!!). I took to them to a park to run around and play for a little bit. They were laying themselves on the big swings there and lifting their feet off the ground. It was cute to watch. We came home and ate and we played hide and seek Mommy. I would tell the girls to wait in the hallway and then I would hide somewhere really fast and it was so hard not to laugh for them trying to find me! I gave them a bath and Meagan was fussy because she was tired! Daddy came home and helped me get them ready for bed. Before bed though, we all played hide and seek. We were having a good time finding Daddy. We rocked both girls to sleep tonight.



Thursday, Daddy had a seminar in town today, so he got to leave a little later. After he left, I took the girls to a park with a couple of twin moms to play. They had a great time. One of the little girls brought a little riding toy and the girls had a great time taking turns on that. They had fun running around in the gazebo and looking at the water. We left and got some Sonic and came home to eat. Daddy came home for a little bit during his lunch and played and then left again. They didn't take a nap again today. I packed while they were supposed to be taking their naps. I gave them snack and started loading the truck up a little and then Daddy came home and helped me. We drove to Daddy's office and dropped him off and then went to Grandma's house for a little bit. They played outside and inside. We were loaded up and about to go to the Aggie Muster, but then Grandma pulled up, so she hoped in with us and then we picked up Daddy. We went out to the Aggie Muster in town and Bill, Margie, Morgan and Great Grandpa were out there. The girls ran around and played on the swings and slides. We ate fish there, which was really good. We were all decked out in our Aggie gear. After we ate, the girls were getting kind of fussy, so we decided to leave before they had the speaker. We went to Grandma's and gave them a bath right away. Grandma and I did. Then they had their milk and I got their beds ready upstairs in the green room. Daddy held Meagan for a little bit downstairs and I took Natalie upstairs and layed with her in bed. When Daddy came up to put Meagan down, I did the same with Natalie. They cried a little bit, but they were so tired that they stopped after a little bit.
Friday, Good Friday and also Daddy and Mommy's 5th Anniversary, I got up early and got ready. Then I checked on the girls and Natalie was up, but Meagan was still sleeping, so I took Natalie downstairs to play. After I made breakfast, I asked Natalie if she wanted Grandma to get up and she said 'yeah'. So we knocked on her door and her and Percy dog got up. I then went to check on Meagan and she was sitting in her bed. I took her downstairs and fed them breakfast. Once they were done and dressed, we got Daddy up. The Easter Bunny came early to Grandma's house. He hid eggs with candy outside and also had some Easter Baskets filled with toys and candy. The girls got to look for eggs outside and enjoyed it. When Meagan finds an egg, she stops to open it to see what is inside and then she goes to the next one. Natalie just wants to get the eggs. They had fun and loved all their Easter surprises. Daddy watched the girls for a little bit and he loaded up the truck, while I went with Grandma to pick out some flowers for her house. When we came back, we said bye to Grandma and then headed out toward Fredericksburg. We stopped in Bastrop on the way to eat at The Roadhouse for lunch. The girls got to share a milkshake, which they loved and they ate pretty good too. I of course had fish, which was pretty good. We kept driving and made it to Oma and Opa's house. We got all the girls stuff unpacked and stilled. We talked to Opa and Oma and then went outside to take pictures and to play. Daddy and I had to get going because we were staying at a bed and breakfast in Hunt, TX. We left and the girls and Oma and Opa continued to play outside on the swings. They came in and went through the Easter Basket that the Easter Bunny had brought for the the girls there. They had all sorts of stuff in there, especially a bunch of coloring books. They also got to watch some country singers on TV with Oma and Opa, so they got to have fun dancing. They had fun! Daddy and I got to our place and unpacked. Then we drove around the Hunt area, by the Hunt Store, Camp Stewart and Waldemar. Then we drove back to Kerriville and ate at Mommacita's. We sat outside, it was beautiful outside. Then we went grocery shopping and then back to where we were staying at the Roddy Tree. We watched two movies. Happy Anniversary!!!
Saturday, Daddy and I got to slept in a bit, Daddy more than Mommy! :) I got ready and then sat outside and enjoyed the weather and the scenery. I also made breakfast for us, eggs and cinnamon rolls. Daddy got up to eat and then we both just relaxed before we went into town to Kerriville. We walked in the downtown area and they were having a Market Day too, so we walked and looked at all the neat things they were selling. We bought ourselves our 5 year anniversary present there. A window pane with the Texas Flag and bluebonnets painted on there. Very cute!! We left and headed to Hunt to eat inside The Hunt Store and we also went to the 1st Annual Ice Cream Festival they were having. Daddy got Chocolate and I got Strawberry. We then went back to our place and relaxed. Then we walked to the Guadalupe River and we got into a canoe there and had fun. It had been awhile since we had been in a canoe. Then we walked back to the pool and just put our feet in because it was cold. When back to our place and Daddy cooked us Pork Chops and corn for dinner on the grill. While he was doing that, I went into town to get gas and then took pictures of this little Stonehenge place in Ingram. I came back and we enjoyed our food outside. We then walked to Lazy Oaks Canteen to listen to some Bluegrass music by the Billy Bright band. It was nice. We came back and watched another movie. We had such a great time. That was our day, but the girls also had fun back with Oma and Opa. They got to go to the Pioneer Museum for an Easter Egg Hunt, where they got quite a few eggs. Then they went over to Omie and Opie's and played with the old toys there. Great Aunt Sandra was there too. They all went out to eat at a Chinese Restaurant in town and then back to Omie and Opie's to play some more. On the way back to Oma and Opa's the girls fell asleep, so they drove around for a little bit because they knew they wouldn't fall asleep at the house again. The rest of the day, they played outside most of the time. They had a great time, so did Oma and Opa!!

Sunday, Oma and Opa got the girls ready for church at 9am, which they got there early to save us some seats. Daddy and I got up early and loaded up and headed to meet them at church. The girls were so happy to see us!!! We were so happy to see them too! They were pretty good in church and Oma kept giving them drinks, we all thought it was funny. Daddy ended up taking Meagan outside, but she stayed for most of the service. When church was almost over, Opa took Natalie outside to play too. Then Oma and I came a little while later. Opa, Daddy and the girls headed over to Omie and Opie's to see them and Cindy and Richard. Oma and I had to run to the store and then we went over to Omie and Opie's. I got to see all of them before they went to church. We took a picture outside and the girls played in the rocks. We said bye to Cindy and Richard and then headed out to Great Aunt Betty Ann's for lunch. We were the first ones there. The girls played with some old toys and Daddy hid some eggs outside that they had fun finding. Stan, Robert, Agnes, Janice, Dennis, Kim and their kids all showed up. Then Bernice, Hans, Farren, Andrea and their kids. Then Kay, Cameron, Karson, Whitney and her boyfriend. Then Curtis, Sandra, Jason, Alice, Jaclyn, Rihana, Shannon, Tina and Easton. We all ate lunch and talked, but I mostly had to watch the girls with Daddy. The older kids like Blaine and Kenzlyn hid some eggs for all the little ones to find. It was fun because it reminded me of when I was younger and we would hunt for eggs there!! I think that was the first time the girls had been out to Betty Ann's house! The girls even got hit with confetti eggs!! We had a great time! We headed to Oma and Opa's house. We changed the girls because Natalie ended up peeing on the floor, ha! We played outside and Daddy hid some more eggs for them to find. They even got to see the cows up close because they came up to the house. Two little calves kept looking at Meagan and Natalie. Opa and Daddy grilled some burgers for dinner. Natalie was sitting outside on a rocking chair and all of a sudden liquid drops to the floor, so she peed outside of her diaper again! Such a silly girl!! I got to ride on Opa's new four wheeler and then Daddy rode it after me! It was fun! We got the girls ready for bed! So glad we stayed an extra night here, we were all so tired!! We put the girls to bed after Oma gave them a bath. Then we stayed up and watched a Hallmark movie and then I stayed packing for tomorrow. We had a wonderful Easter! :) Looking forward to many more! We are so grateful for all of God and Jesus' blessings for our family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment