Monday, April 25th, we were still in Fredericksburg and Oma left early that morning to go to the airport for work, so we got to spend a little extra time with Opa. He got them up and then I helped a little bit after that and Daddy loaded up the car. Opa rocked the girls and took them outside for a little bit on the swing. We said goodbye to Opa and then headed out to Navasota. We had to stop for gas and lunch on the way and the girls got to watch their new movie, Tangled, that they got for Easter. We dropped Daddy off at work and then I took the girls to Grandma's house. I got the little pool out and just put them in diapers, they loved it and they loved playing with the water hose. Grandma and Aunt Celeste came by, they didn't know we were there, so we surprised them. We talked to them for a little bit and then they had to go back to work. I then decided to get the girls naked because their diapers were huge from the water. It was funny and cute to see them running around naked. We came inside a little while later and I got them dressed. We played and watched TV. Grandma came after work and we went to eat dinner at the Wrangler. The girls were really good for us! We took Grandma home and then we went to pick up Daddy and we came home ourselves.
Tuesday, I took the girls to a park in Bryan this morning and there were tons of kids there for a field trip. They swing and then we saw another twin mom there, Cristina, and I talked to her for a little bit and then the girls played with bubbles and chalk. They played on the slide, but not for long, too many other kids playing to rough, so we walked across the street to see all the other kids playing on the splash pad and then we came home. We had lunch and they napped a little today and me too. We played at home in the afternoon and I had to get them ready for bed because Daddy had a meeting, but he still got to see them before bed time!!
Wednesday, I did laundry all day today, so we stayed home pretty much all day. The girls helped me sweep the floor today with their little brooms. They loved it! I got Arby's for lunch today and they liked it okay. They took a really good nap today. Natalie is good with her colors and Meagan is good with shapes. We ate at IHOP with Daddy tonight and the girls were kind of bad there because it was so close to their bed time. At dinner, Daddy and I were messing with Meagan and we would say, 'How, What, When, Can, Do, Where, etc' and Meagan would always say 'No'. She knows what a question starts with for sure!! Natalie was singing in the car on the way home with us, singing 'Do Your Ears Hang Low'. Meagan is repeating some words after we say them, like Mommy, Daddy and Natalie and a couple of others. They have been doing a lot of dancing lately too. We came home and Daddy bathed them and I helped dress them. I went to the grocery store while Daddy put them to bed. When I got back home, he said that he asked Meagan, 'Do you want to be a Princess?' and then Natalie responded first and said 'Yeah' really loud!! Guess we know which one is going to be a girly girl! Ha! Meagan has been going crazy at bedtime lately, she cries really loud and tries to get out of the room, but it doesn't last long. Daddy rocked her and she was better, so we guess she just wants a little rocking before bed again!
Thursday, I played with the girls this morning and then Daddy got up and watched them while I went to my dentist appointment. He had fun and when I came back he left to go to work. I then took the girls to a park in town by a pond. They were writing with their chalk everywhere. When it was time to leave, Meagan wouldn't come at first because she was watching a bird on the ground and kind of following it and kept waving at it and saying 'bye bye'. We came home and had a late lunch and then they took a nap. Meagan woke up, so I opened the door to get her and Natalie was laying right by the door. Meagan had to step over her to get out. Meagan and I layed on the couch and we fell asleep. We got up and Natalie had just woken up too. They wanted to play with the fake fruit on the table and then we went outside for a little bit to play. I fed them dinner later and got them ready for bed. I kept them up later then usual, so they could see Daddy tonight. Meagan still didn't want to go to sleep. They are such sweet girls giving us kisses all the time!! We love it!!!
Friday, I loaded up and finished packing. We headed up to Grandma's house and played outside in the sand. Daddy came and stayed with them, while I left and headed up to Austin for a Twins Convention. Daddy watched the girls for a little bit and then Grandma got done with court and came and watched the girls. She got to watch them all day, while Daddy worked. She said she had a great time with them. They played outside most of the day. Daddy got them in the afternoon and I think Aunt Celeste had stopped by to say hi in the day. Daddy took them home and fed them dinner and played with them at home. I had a good time today too! I got lunch on the way and then took my luggage to my room at the Omni and then went to the State Rep meeting and then relaxed in the room. I meet Kelly in the Lobby and talked for a bit and then went to the First Timers meeting. I met some nice people there. After that, Kelly and I went to eat at Logan's Steakhouse. She went back to the hotel and then I went to see a movie by myself, 'Water for Elephants'. It was pretty good! We back to the hotel and helped Kelly in the sales room until about 11:15pm. We then went to sleep.
Saturday, I got up early and we went to eat breakfast at the hotel. Then we had the board meeting for TMOM. It was lunch break after that, so I left and drove to a Mall I used to go to, and it wasn't really a mall anymore. It was a sad Mall! Then I drove around and ate at Subway and then went back to the hotel to go to some workshops. I went to a Photography one, an Exercise one and then an Organizing one. I then got ready for the Installation Banquet Dinner, which had great food and we had a great time. After the dinner, Kelly and I decided we would go see a movie, so we saw 'Hanna'. It was kind of weird, but good. Went back to the hotel and went to sleep. Today for the girls, they got to spend time with Daddy all morning long and play. Daddy ordered pizza for lunch too. Grandma came over to help today around nap time, so she helped Daddy rock them to sleep. Daddy got to mow the yard, while Grandma was watching them. Later on they all went to Best Buy to get Grandma an IPAD. They told me the girls were kind of bad in Best Buy, but they did get an IPAD. They came home and Grandma headed out, so Daddy got them fed and ready for bed again. They had a great day together!! Daddy said that Meagan stopped repeating words with him, instead now when he asks, 'Say Daddy', she will just say 'Dat' now. I think she was tired of Daddy asking her to say words, so she started being silly and doing that.


Sunday, I slept in a little bit and lounged around the hotel room. Then I got ready and packed and said bye to Kelly and some other ladies that I met. I drove to Carabba's to met Tara and Jason there for lunch. I went to Office Depot first and bought a couple of things for the girls to organize a little better. Met them for lunch and had a great time. It is always good to see them! I headed out back to Grandma's house to meet up with Daddy, Grandma and the girls. This morning, Daddy took care of the girls at home and played. Then around lunch time he took the girls over to Grandma's house and they put them into the little pool to swim and play. Grandma said that Meagan took a little nap, but Natalie didn't. I got there right when Grandma took them outside to play. I was so happy to see everyone. Daddy wasn't there though, he had gone to work. He wasn't gone long. Grandma and I brought the girls inside and played and watched Mickey Mouse. Daddy came over and we all got dressed in our bathing suits. Daddy got Meagan in the big pool first (it was cold), but Meagan was a trooper. Then I got in with Natalie and she didn't like it at first because it was so cold, but we kept her in and she liked it. There were two little boats we had in the water, one was blue and the other one yellow. Natalie only wanted the blue one (she is starting to show her picky side. It was funny. She wanted the bathing suit that Meagan was wearing too. Ha! Poor Natalie had goose bumps the whole time. We had them practice jumping in the water while holding our hands. Meagan was definitely more into it then Natalie. Meagan was being a fish in the water, she loved it. I loved how both girls held onto us in the water with their legs and arms, so cute. We got out of the water and both girls peed, it was funny. We took them inside and dried them off and redressed them. Daddy cooked us hamburgers tonight, so we all ate together. We played with Grandma's new IPAD too. We headed out after dinner and said bye to Grandma!! Thank you Grandma for helping Daddy watch the girls this weekend! When we got home, we got them ready for bed. We all had a great week and weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment