
Monday, I took the girls to A&M campus this morning since all the college students have left to go home. I took their picture under the bell tower, Simpson Drill Field, Academic Building, under the Century Tree and at Fish Pond. We had a great time. What was really cute, is that when we went under the Century Tree out of no where Natalie gave Meagan a hug. Then Meagan was being really sweet to Natalie trying to give her kisses. I thought that was neat, since people kiss under there and propose under there. We walked back to the truck and we came home. They took a great nap today. During their nap, I wrote their blog and sent out 22 month pictures. We played in the backyard with their new golf cubs this afternoon. Daddy came home while we were out there and got to play with us a little bit. Came inside and I made dinner and banana bread for everyone. When Daddy says to point at sister, both girls point at each other. Natalie says 'more' now really good usually when she wants more to drink. We watched Dancing With the Stars before bed and they loved watching it.
Tuesday, the girls and I took the recycling to Bryan and then we went to the tax office to renew our dashboard license and Meagan cried a little when we walked in there and Natalie just played with the chains. I then took them to Veteran's Park to play and they played for more than an hour. Natalie stepped in a bunch of mud, yuck. Meagan was sitting on the bottom of one slide and I took Natalie to go sit by her, but instead she sat on Meagan's lap and Meagan would give her the biggest hugs. They are so sweet! We came home and had lunch. We all took naps today, we were exhausted. We had a relaxing afternoon and then when Daddy got home, we had dinner and then went for a walk. When we came back home, we gave the girls each a Popsicle on the porch step. They liked them, they were trying to figure out how to eat them. We bathed them and then Daddy rocked Meagan to sleep and Natalie wanted to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with me.
Wednesday, laundry day. We played outside with the sand and slide. We ran an errand and then came home to eat and they napped. I looked at Mickey Mouse stuff for their birthday on the internet. Right after nap, we went to Joanna's house for a play date with Haven and Harrison. Joy came with her two, Natalie and Thomas. We had fun, the kids played outside mostly. When we first got there, Meagan cried again for a little bit. Before we left, we got to watch Joanna fed her two cows and donkey. The girls were excited to do that. We said bye and came home and I made salmon for dinner. Daddy came home and we played and bathed.
Thursday, I took the girls to HEB with me this morning to do some grocery shopping. They got to ride in a car cart with steering wheels. I kept telling them that they were driving us. We had a great time at the grocery store. We came home and had lunch and again we all napped today. I talked to Amy A., Opa and Aunt Tara on the phone today. I made lasagna for dinner while I took the girls outside to play in the backyard. Daddy came home and we all played 'Tea' together. Since we have gotten this new table for them, they like to play tea and give us some and their dolls some. The girls know a lot of colors now, the main ones anyway.
Friday, this morning we played and we got to hear Daddy on the radio. KTEX 106 asked him some questions about the golf tournament he was helping with this weekend at Bluebonnet. I think Meagan recognized his voice, but Natalie was too busy playing. We went to Marcy's this morning (Twins Indoor Play date). The girls were into everything, they especially liked the bells. Marcy gave me tons of stuff for the girls. When we are done with it, we will pass it on to the twins group too!! Laura and her two girls came, Joy and her two came, Roxanne and her two girls came and Monica's girls were there too, along with Marcy's kids. They all had a great time playing outside in a little playhouse and on a seesaw airplane too. I had to leave early with the girls to go to Cotton Patch to eat lunch with Glenda. It was so good to see her. She helped Meagan with her food during lunch and I of course helped Natalie. We had a great time. Can't wait to visit with her again soon. We came home and I put the girls down for a nap. They didn't nap today, they just played the whole nap time. After nap time was over, we got ready to head over to Grandma's house. They of course fell asleep on the car ride, so when we got to Grandma's we stayed in the car for a little bit and I talked to Oma on the phone while they napped. Grandma came home while we were in the car, so I woke them up and we went inside. Daddy came home shortly after that and he went to pick us all up some food from Western Club. When he came back, we all ate dinner. Right when we were finishing Kelly, Celeste and Cade came and brought their own dinner to eat. And then Grammie and Cody came over too. Daddy and Cody watched the girls while the rest of us talked. We gave the girls a bath there with Cade. Daddy was staying the night there, so he could go to the golf tournament early. I bought the girls home to sleep, Meagan went to sleep right away and then I read Natalie her favorite book right now which is 'Corduroy'. I put her to bed and then the weather started getting really bad. Loud lightning. The girls slept right though it.

Saturday, I got the girls dressed and ready and we went over to Shayanne's house for Shaylee's 3rd birthday party. It was a cute bee theme. It was drizzling a little bit, but we all still had the kids playing outside. We came inside for food and to watch Shaylee open her presents. Then we sang Happy Birthday and had cookie cake and brownie. We said goodbye and headed to Grandma's house to visit with Celeste, Grammie and Cade. All the guys were at the golf tournament and Grandma was at work. The kids played outside while we all watched to make sure they didn't go to the pool. We came inside and Grandma came home and we all had a little lunch. After lunch, we just hung around the house and visited. We really didn't do much of anything, the weather wasn't right to go swimming, so we didn't. The kids did play outside a bunch. In the late afternoon, we watched Mickey Mouse and Cade feel asleep. The guys came back from the golf tournament and they all took naps, so I decided to take the girls for a drive, so they would take a nap. We just drove around Navasota and they finally fell asleep for a little bit. Went back to Grandma's and we visited a little more and then Grammie and Cody headed out. Daddy and I went to the grocery store to get something to eat for dinner for everyone. We got chicken and some other things. When we got back, we all ate dinner and then the kiddos took a bath together again. We cleaned up the toys and then we told everyone bye. Daddy, the girls and I headed back home.Sunday, I got up with the girls and played. Natalie and I got Daddy up around 10ish and he watched the girls while I went to church. After church, I met up with Daddy and the girls at Texas Roadhouse to eat lunch. They were kind of bad at lunch. Daddy accidentally spilled his Dr. Pepper all over Natalie and she didn't like that, so she came to sit by me, so we moved Meagan over by Daddy. After lunch, Daddy just decided to take the girls home for a nap, while I went to Target to get some Preemie clothes and a blanket. I left there and took the preemie clothes to Project Yogurt to give an organization for Preemies the clothes I just bought. I got myself a little yogurt too!! It was good. I headed home and Daddy was mowing the yard and both girls were still awake watching him through their window!! Natalie fell asleep, but Meagan took a while longer, but she did. I helped clean up outside. After the girls were done with their nap, Daddy, the girls and I walked over to our neighborhood pool and signed up for the discount pass for this summer. We also took them swimming and they loved it. They could walk in and out themselves, like a little beach area. Meagan would even hold her breath and go under the water all by herself. We were impressed. Natalie wanted to go to the deeper water and be held by both Mommy and Daddy. They both even went down the kiddie slide into the water. It was a fun family time. They said bye to the place and then we put them in their stroller and we walked home. I talked to Oma and then changed the girls and made leftovers for dinner. We played a little bit and then it was time for bath and bed. I love my little family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment