Monday, May 2nd, I took the girls to a Joyful Hearts meeting and when we were pulling into the parking lot, both girls started to cry because they knew where we were. They don't like when I leave them, even though I am across the room from where they are. They stopped crying when we got inside, the girls are really nice that take care of them. It was cold outside, which is weird this time of year. After the meeting, we ran some errands and then came home. We all took naps today, I rocked them for a little bit before putting them down for a nap today. I think I will start doing that again. We stayed in all afternoon because it was cold outside. We played and watched Mickey Mouse. Daddy came home and I made dinner and cookies. I bathed them and helped get them ready for bed and then I went to my twins meeting and told everyone about the fun time at the Twins Convention. There wasn't too many people at this meeting, but it was still fun! Came home afterwards and cleaned.
Tuesday, we played inside this morning and then before lunch we went to the backyard and played in the nice, cool weather. Meagan fell off of the slide, but she was okay. I played hide and seek with two toys they had outside and they loved getting to find them. They like that game. We came in and had lunch and then I rocked them, but they didn't go to sleep until late, but I still let them nap a good while. It was just the girls and me tonight, Daddy had a meeting until late. We played and then it was bed time.
Wednesday, we had laundry day today, so we stayed in all morning. They didn't nap today, so I could here them giggling and playing in their room during all of nap time. This afternoon, we ran some errands and came home and played outside. I made dinner and Daddy came home and we all ate. We then took a walk to the duck pond and we fed the ducks. It was fun! Then we walked some and went to the park by the baseball fields and we played and ran with the girls. It is so cute how they run so differently. We came home and it was time for bed, so we got them ready and said goodnight.
Thursday, we relaxed in the morning and then I took the girls to Wal-Mart with me. I put them in a cart that had seats attached to it. It was fun. They girls thought Wal-Mart was really neat, plus they got to bring two big balls home to play with. We came home afterwards and ate some lunch. They didn't nap again. I took them to the park this afternoon and we played with the new balls they got at Wal-Mart. They even swung them in the swings. The park was by a dog park, so they had fun looking at all the dogs too. We came home and had dinner and we played. I had the girls again tonight, Daddy went to a Jimmy Buffet concert with Trey, Doc and Susan. After I put the girls to bed, I cleaned my house until midnight.
Friday, I cleaned some more and then took the girls to the park and played on the slide with them. We left and before we went home, we got lunch from Chick-fil-a and picked up dry cleaning. We ate and then they took a late nap because it took them awhile to fall asleep. When Daddy came home, we went to eat Mexican food and they had a mariachi band playing. The girls enjoyed dancing to it. We had a good family time together. We came home and we kept the girls up because Oma and Opa were coming over. Oma gave the girls a bath and then they got to play with Oma and Opa for a while. They went to bed late. We had a good time visiting.



Saturday, we got up to get ready for the March of Dimes Walk. Opa, Oma, Daddy, the girls and I all rode in Daddy's truck to the walk and we met up with Grandma and the Twins group. We even saw cousin, Rihanna there. We took some pictures and then we did the walk. It was fun to do the walk with grandparents. After the walk, we got to listen to music and eat some lunch and frozen yogurt and fruit. The girls got their first picture taken with Reveille, cute! They also had fun taking pictures with the Brazos Bombers Mascot and the big HEB bag. They were even dancing. They even got to see a fire truck and a cow being milked. And played on the playscape there. We had a great time! We came back home and everyone except Mommy napped. I got ready for tonight and then when I was ready, Aunt Tara and Jason came over and played with the girls while Oma and I went shopping for a little bit. They took the girls outside to play in the backyard while we were gone. When we came back home, we relaxed a bit and talked. Tara gave Oma and me some flowers for Mother's Day. She even got the girls some bathing suits and dresses and little jelly shoes. Natalie has loved smelling flowers lately and one of the dresses that Tara got them had flowers on it, so Natalie acted like she smelt it. It was cute. That is why I have titled this blog 'Flower Power' because Natalie likes flowers so much. It was time to head out to the circus, so Jason, Tara and Opa followed us to Reed Arena and when we got there, we were walking around and we ran into Rihanna. We said hi and then we found our seats and the circus started. And oh my gosh, did they love the circus. We think their favorite thing was the cats and the dogs, but of course they loved the elephants. Meagan would scream with excitement and it was louder than the circus crowd, it was cute. Both Meagan and Natalie knew when to clap and would point at something they liked. Meagan kept going from lap to lap. During intermission, we saw our friends, Shaylee and Shelbee with Shayanne. It was good to see them. The rest of the circus was great, it was a huge success and we are so happy that we had family to experience it with us. We headed out after the circus and we went to eat at Newt's for dinner. I love my family so much, we always have a good time. We said goodbye to Tara and Jason and then the rest of us headed home. We got the girls ready for bed and all of us relaxed and watched TV for a bit. We were all so tired, we went to bed.

Sunday, Mother's Day, Opa and Oma watched the girls this morning while I got ready, I got to sleep in a little longer. I played with the girls and got ready while Oma and Opa packed up their things. They followed Daddy, the girls and I down to Grandma's house. Celeste, Kelly and Cade were already there with Grandma. Grandma out did herself and made a wonderful brunch for all of us to eat. We all enjoyed the food and talked. It was delicious. Cade wanted to get into the pool so bad, so Grandma got in with him and we put bathing suits on Meagan and Natalie too, Opa tried to get Meagan's on, but it was too hard. It was cute to watch that. Daddy got in the pool with Grandma and the kiddos too. I didn't yet, it was too cold. I gave Celeste the clothes I had picked out for the girls quilts she wanted to make them and we talked about that. They are going to turn out really cute. Meagan and Natalie got out of the pool to play with with water hose. Then it everyone got out. Oma and I got the girls dressed in the shirts that Oma got them that say 'Only Grandma Understands Me'. We all talked a little more and then we walked outside to tell Oma and Opa bye. Grandma and Cade came out to say bye too. We had a great time with them. We came back inside and the kiddos played a little more and then Daddy and I put the girls down for a nap. I rode with Grandma to the old house real fast and then back to her house. Celeste, Kelly and Cade were getting ready to leave, so we went outside to say bye to them. Daddy left to go to work and Grandma left to go to Wal-Mart, so I relaxed for a little bit and then the girls woke up. They wanted to play outside, so we went to the backyard. Grandma came back, so we all put on our swimsuits and went swimming again. We had a great time and the girls love to kick the water. They are so sweet! We stayed in for a little while and when we got out, Daddy came over and we ordered some Mexican food and he went to pick it up while we gave the girls a bath. Meagan peed all over the backyard while she was in her swimsuit. At least she would get out of the pool to use it, Natalie on the other hand probably didn't! LOL! We all watched Mickey Mouse and ate our dinner. What a great Mother's Day!!! I even got cards from Daddy and the girls. :) We came home and we put the girls straight to bed. We were all exhausted!! What a busy weekend, but so much fun!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment