Monday, March 28th, I took the girls to a Joyful Hearts meeting and Meagan was not happy about me leaving her there!! Natalie did okay and Meagan did eventually, but she did cry a little bit! We came home afterwards and I fed them lunch. We played and then they napped. We just played at home the rest of the day and I made homemade pizza for dinner. I got the girls ready for bed by myself and then as I was reading the girls a bedtime story, Daddy came home, back from visiting Uncle Cody and Grandad. We told them goodnight and relaxed the rest of the night.
Tuesday, the girls and I went shopping at Kohl's and the mall. I bought them some bathing suits that were on sale, really cute! After that, I took them to the food court area to play on the tree playscape and they had fun running around. Then we had lunch there at Sonic. It was fun! Came home and they took at nap. We played outside this afternoon and then we came in and I made dinner for everyone. Daddy came home for dinner and he played with the girls. While he got the girls ready for bed, I went back to the mall to get some dresses for Kate's wedding coming up. I don't get to shop for myself very often, so it was kind of nice. I came home and Daddy said it was hard to get the girls to sleep.
Wednesday, we just stayed at home all morning and they took a nap, kind of. Natalie learned how to crawl out of her crib today. She did it a couple of times, I was watching her through the crack in the door. I would yell at her not to do it, but that didn't seem to work. She first crawled onto the changing table and got into a bunch of 'No No's'. She had taken all the wipes out and they were everywhere and things that were on the bookshelf were everywhere. I put her back in her bed and that is when I watched her again. I caught her trying to get up there again, so I moved the change table away, but then she climbed out of her crib again landing with her feet on the floor. Silly girl!!!! They didn't sleep every well, I think they are teething pretty bad, so that doesn't help. After nap, we headed to Grandma's. Once we got there, we just stayed outside and played with the sand table and slide. They love those toys! Grandma came and played with us for a little bit and then Daddy came over too. Grandma cooked us some good dinner, Salmon Croquet's, peas, mashed potatoes and pears. Meagan ate really good and Natalie ate okay. They were wanting to play more than eat. They were playing with their big car that they ride around Grandma's house in. Meagan played with the Little People and actually laid one down on a little bed. It was cute. She also hugged Penny, the cat! We came home shortly after dinner and Natalie likes to play with the ribbon and she twirls it really good! Time for bed, really hoping Natalie wouldn't climb out of her crib and she didn't.

Thursday, I got the girls up earlier than usual and had breakfast. We got loaded up and we all drove to Cameron Park Zoo in Waco. We met up with Amy and Lauren to have a fun day. The monkeys were making loud noises when we were there and all the girls loved it. They played on slides and see all sorts of animals. Lauren is a year old than Meagan and Natalie, so she was having fun acting like them. She would scream when Meagan did (a fun scream). They all got along really well. Natalie kept crawling into Lauren's stroller to ride in it. Meagan was all over the place, so I had to keep putting her back into her stroller every now and then. We took some fun pictures. We headed out from the zoo and met up again to eat lunch at Lake Brazos Steakhouse. We sat outside and got to look at the water. We had such a great time and all the girls were well behaved! It is always good to visit with Amy!! We said goodbye and then we all went back toward our homes. Before we went home, once we were back in town, I took the girls to a park to play to get more time outdoors on such a pretty day. We came home and then Daddy came home shortly after. We all went out to eat at Ablelos and sat outside, so Daddy could enjoy this beautiful weather. The girls had fun playing outside with us by the fountain. We came home and got them ready for bed! Great day! Friday, I got the girls up early again and got them dressed. Woke up Daddy and we headed to town to take bluebonnet pictures with Sarah. We took some family pictures and some of the girls. Daddy had to head to work, so we said bye to him and then the girls and I met Sarah at the George Bush Library to take a couple more pictures with other flowers. We said bye to Sarah and then came home to play. After they napped today (which Natalie didn't nap at all, so I laid with her in bed), we played outside in the backyard. Meagan and Natalie were kind of fighting over the swing, but not really, they both just wanted to swing a ball, but they are learning they need to take turns. Daddy came home later and played with the girls. After they were in bed, we packed a little bit.



Saturday, got up early again and finished packing. We got the girls loaded up and then we all headed to Leander for Easton's First Birthday Party!! It was fun to see everyone again and talk. The girls loved the Mickey Mouse theme, there were balloons and Mickey ears and also Mickey Mouse music. They got to swing (Meagan fall out of a big kid swing, but was okay). Natalie got Jason to push her on the swing a lot and Opa went on the playscape with the girls, it was cute. Jacquelyn swung with them and played. She also let Meagan and Natalie help her fly a kite, which was their first time to fly a kite. Then they got to help Daddy fly a kite too. We saw Easton kind of eat his Mickey Mouse cake and open presents with Tina and Shannon. Oma, Opa, Tara and Jason had fun playing with the girls. They even got to see Meagan try to jump and we all thought it was funny and cute. We said bye to everyone and the girls gave Easton kisses. I rode with Tara and Oma and then Opa, Daddy and the girls followed Jason back to his and Tara's house. They went there to try to take a nap and to play. Daddy said that they crawled out of their pack-n-plays, not good!!! Oma, Judy, Jenny and I were helping Aunt Tara pick out her wedding dress and she found one!!! Yay!!! We also picked out which flower girl dresses the girls will be wearing, very exciting!!! We shopped a little bit and then Tara, Oma and I met Jason, Opa, Daddy and the girls at Macaroni Grill to eat dinner. The girls were not listening at all, so Opa and Daddy took them outside for a little bit. Meagan ate her spaghetti really good, but Natalie was not interested in it at all. After dinner, Oma, Jason and Daddy took the girls outside while we waited for the check and Natalie bumped her head into a pole. There was a bump, but not to bad. We said goodbye to everyone and then Daddy, the girls and I headed home. We had a great day! Sunday, we played at home all morning. First with Mommy and then with Daddy while I cleaned up the garage and shed. Daddy said they were being little toots. Daddy went to get us Fuzzy's tacos to eat for lunch and then we took the girls for a little walk to the nearby park, they didn't get to play, we just walked to it and back home. This morning Daddy also took one side of the crib off the beds and put on a toddler rail. So at naptime, Daddy worked out in the yard and I tried laying down in their room with them, which didn't work well. I finally had to leave the room because I was getting too frustrated. They never took a nap and they pretty much destroyed their room, clothes everywhere and books everywhere and stuffed animals everywhere!!! We decided after that, for tonight that we would just take pretty much everything out of their room, so they couldn't do that again. I had them kind of help me clean the room and then we had play time. Daddy got them ready for bed tonight while I went to Wal-Mart to do some shopping. I shopped for two hours, I bought so much stuff!! It was a good and challenging weekend that is for sure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment