
Monday, June 6th, Opa and I played with the girls in the morning and had some breakfast. We took some pictures outside and then we headed into town. We met Omie and Opie for lunch on Main Street at the Auslander. We had a good time eating and talking. The girls behaved themselves too. We said bye to Omie and Opie and went back to Opa and Oma's. The girls played a little more while I packed and loaded up. We said bye to Opa and then we headed back home. We got back around 5:15pm. Daddy came home shortly after that and we all visited and played and ate dinner. I went to a twins meeting to help make bracelets for Craft Hope. Didn't stay too long. I came home!
Tuesday, we were home all day today, really hot outside and of course did some laundry. I got some free flashcards from Roxanne at the twins meeting last night, so the girls played with them this morning and loved them. I took a good nap when the girls took one today. I cooked some chicken enchilada's tonight for dinner, they were good.
Wednesday, I took the girls to the mall this morning to play on the playscape there, that way we didn't have to play in the heat. Meagan kept laying on the floor acting like she was falling. Natalie kept doing the slide over and over again. They are both getting really good at the stairs now. We had some chick-fil-a there and then we headed to Wal-Greens to get some milk, but I also got some swimming rings, a new ball and a little giraffe backyard pool. Then it was home for nap. While they napped today, I got to write the blog. After nap, we headed up to Grandma's to visit and go swimming. Celeste and Kelly stopped by to leave their dogs with Grandma because they were going on a little trip to San Antonio. We said bye to them and we swam some more. Daddy came over early and he had bought some swimming rings too. I thought that was funny. Natalie loved swimming and kicking around in her new rings. Meagan was just all over the place of course, ha! We swam for a little longer and then we got out and cooked hot dogs for dinner. Natalie ate great, even tried the hot dog and ate it. We played and then we headed home.
Thursday, in the morning I took the girls to the Bryan Library for storytime. They did great going up the stairs to it and sat and listened to the lady pretty well. They loved the songs the best and when we did the sounds of the alphabet. We even got to march in a music parade with little instruments. Afterwards, I picked out a book and read it to them and then we headed home for lunch. We all napped and then relaxed at home. Lately Natalie's feeling get hurt really easily!! Rihana came over around 5ish and I ordered some pizza for dinner. Rihana watched the girls while I went to pick it up. When I got back, the girls were showing off for Rihana, it was so funny. They did that the rest of the night. We ate and had ice cream that Rihana brought over and played and then Daddy came home. While Rihana was over at our house, she accepted the new teaching job she will be doing, that was neat. The girls were being funny, especially Natalie in the bathtub tonight, still showing off in front of Rihana. We put the girls to bed and Rihana stayed over a little longer and then headed out. I'm glad she came over. We cleaned and then I watched our Netflix movie.
Friday, I walked the girls to our neighborhood pool and got there right when it opened. Girls were excited. I saw an old teacher I used to work with and we talked a little bit. Her son helped us get a noodle for the girls to play with. Met a new lady and her little girl who just moved her, they were nice. The girls liked jumping into the water to me and they liked stepping on the shooting water. Meagan liked putting her face under water. We stayed for over a hour. We walked home and ate lunch. I then took the girls to the George Bush Library to celebrate Barbara and George Bush's birthdays. We had cake, ice cream and punch. We even had a nice guy make us some animal balloons, a turtle for Meagan and a ladybug for Natalie. We headed back toward home and mailed the girls invites for their 2nd birthday party, yay! Once we got home, I put the girls down for a nap and then after nap we drove to meet a friend from twins group to give her another part to the stroller she bought from me. We came back home and Daddy met us there. We all went to Souper Salad to eat dinner. Both girls loved the bread they had there, the gingerbread and blueberry bread. We drove around a new neighborhood and took the girls to play in the park there. It was fun! We met some people who had two sets of twins. We came home and got ready for bed. We worked on Omie and Opie's Anniversary DVD.
Saturday, woke up later than usual and then got the girls out of their room. We played and had breakfast and then I called Shannon to wish him a happy birthday. I let Daddy sleep in a bit and then while I went to order the girls cake, Daddy blew up the new outside pool and he had the girls play in it. He said that the water came out fast then he thought it would out of the giraffe's mouth and it sprayed Meagan kind of hard, so she didn't like it at first. I came back home while they were coming in from outside. We all had lunch and then the girls had their nap. After the nap. we took the girls to Grand Station to play in the arcade. Natalie liked the tiny carousal the best out of everything. Meagan liked watching Daddy and followed him around. Natalie helped Daddy win a football with the claw game, she pushed the button for him. We left and went to eat dinner at Ozona Grill and the girls spilt their milk everywhere and then I spilt my tea. It was crazy, but we got our food and all was good. We came home and got them bathed and put to bed. Grandad came over tonight to stay with us.
Sunday, we stayed home all morning. We played and the girls were getting in trouble for spilling their milk and being little toots. After they ate, I went to Wal-Mart to buy groceries and a baseball. I also got gas and went to Blue Baker to get Daddy and myself some lunch. When I came home, the girls were awake still in their room, but went to sleep soon after. While I was gone, Daddy and Grandad played with them a little. Grandad pretty much slept all day. During nap, Daddy and I practiced throwing a baseball back and forth because I am going to throw the first pitch of the Brazos Valley Bombers Baseball game tomorrow night, so Daddy helped me practice. We got the girls up and headed to Grandma's house. When we got there, Grandma, Celeste, Kelly and Cade were already swimming, so we got in with them. Grandad came a little later to visit. Daddy got a water gun for Cade, so he had fun spraying us all with that! :) We had a great time swimming and of course the girls loved playing with the water hose too. We stayed in the water for a while and when we got out, we all ate dinner (steaks, corn, salad, etc.). Had fun visiting. Grandad left to come to our house and we stayed to visit a little longer. All the kids were playing phone or IPad games and then Natalie would point to people when asked who they were. We all headed out, so we said bye to everyone and came home. Grandad was already in bed, so we got the girls ready for bed. We had a great week!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment