Monday, June 20th, we had a relaxing day. I snuggled a lot with the girls and we stayed in all day. We went to Grandma's (LaLa's) house and her and I took the girls to the library to see Dinosaur George. They weren't very interested, it was still to old for them. They were more into getting into the books. Tim, Erin, Trace and Molly were there and also Crystal, Steven, Caden, Freda and Martha. Afterwards, the girls played with Caden in the little castle they have there. We then went back over to Grandma's to have spaghetti!! The girls even got to go play outside in the sand with Daddy. We came home and and got them ready for bed.
Tuesday, in the morning we took my car to Toyota to get the oil changed. We left it there and I rode with the girls in Daddy's truck with Daddy too of course. We stopped by Wal-Greens and then Daddy took us home. He went to work and then I took the girls outside to play. They swung and played with the water hose and in the little pool. Meagan always like to drink the nasty rain or sprinkler water from her little house in the backyard. So gross. I did laundry today also. We came inside and relaxed. We played a shape game and both girls are really good at their shapes!!! Daddy text messaged me and he told me that Celeste and Kelly are going to have a little girl in November!! So exciting!!! We can't wait!! We ate lunch and then they took their naps while I wrote their blog. They woke up and had snack. Grandma came a little later and picked us up to go get my car from Toyota. We got some gas and then we went shopping at Target to get Rachael a baby shower gift. Then we went to Cracker Barrel to eat dinner. Daddy meet us there to eat with us. We had fun and the girls did a great job. Meagan likes to hand stuff to the waiter now to copy us, like when we hand our menus or our plates. We had fun getting the girls to say 'LaLa' for Grandma. Both girls ate great!! Grandma and Daddy each bought the girls a ball in the little store there. We said bye to Grandma and then we followed Daddy home. We showed Daddy how they know their shapes and then we gave them a bath. We sang songs while they drank their milk and brushed their teeth and then we said our 'Now I lay me down to sleep' prayer. They are getting really good at their sign of the cross for prayer time!! It is cute to watch them do it!! We put them to bed and when we check on them Natalie is usually in her bed and Meagan still likes to fall asleep by the door with her Minnie Mouse (which she still thinks is Mickey Mouse) and her blanket.
Wednesday, it rained this morning and after it stopped I took the girls to the C.S. Library for Story time. I wanted to go to the 10:15am show, but there wasn't enough room, so we waited around for the 11am show. It was hard to keep the girls occupied, they wanted to go all over the place. I got myself a library card, so I could check out books for the girls. While I was getting the card, they ran off and found some chairs and some raunch lady that works there, asked me 'Are those your girls' in a nasty way and I said 'yes'. After I got my card, I went to get the girls and that lady was over there and still in a nasty way she said 'Go with your Momma'. Rude lady, I was watching them and all they were doing was sitting in some chairs. Oh well!! I then took them to the kid area and read them some books, but of course they didn't want to sit still, so we waited outside for a little bit. Finally, 11 rolls around and we got to see a cute puppet/music show put on my some C.S. 5th and 6th graders. We even did a Mexican dance around a sombrero. Afterwards, I let the girls hurry up and pick out a book each to check out to read. We left and I got myself some tea and then came home. We had lunch and then they had a great nap. We relaxed in the afternoon and then played with the chalk outside and drew shapes and letters. When we came inside, Daddy came home. We had dinner, some leftovers, and then we gave them their bath. We watched So You Think You Can Dance and the girls loved dancing to it. Meagan kept trying to dance like the people, it was too cute. Natalie kept spinning around in circles and then falling down. They are so funny!!

Thursday, I took the girls with me to Bryan to a truck place to order Daddy his Father's Day gift, a back cover for the back of his truck. Then we went shopping at HEB in town and the girls did great! We came home and had some lunch. They didn't nap today, just made a mess of their room. Crystal and Caden came over for a play date. We talked and the kiddos had fun playing with all the toys. We even took them outside to play in the little giraffe pool. Crystal really liked it, so she said she was going to go buy one later. Caden liked the slide. I also had the sprinkler going for a little bit and they would run through it. I think they like the hose the best!! They even played in the sandbox and Natalie enjoyed cleaning Caden off with the hose. We had a great time! We came in and said bye to Caden and Crystal. I started making dinner, a new recipe a friend gave me. The girls were so tired, they were whiny, especially Meagan. She was whining when Daddy came home. We all ate dinner and then got the girls ready for bed early. We all snuggled and then put them to bed.
Friday, around 10:45, I took the girls to the mall to go play on their play scape. Meagan pooped pretty much right after we got there, so I put both girls back into the stroller and took them to the restroom to change Meagan. We then went ahead and had our lunch from Sonic. After we ate, I let them play on the play scape again, there was a lot more kids there now. Meagan almost got pushed down the stairs, but lucky she didn't fall down them!! The girls were running all over. I put them in the stroller and walked to see the puppies and then we came home. They napped and then we played at home. When Daddy got home, we went out to eat at Wings-N-More and they were being little toots, but they were still pretty good!! Natalie is definitely more independent and Meagan more of the follower!! We came home and got them ready for bed. Daddy and I worked on Omie and Opie's Anniversary DVD until late!!
Saturday, we just relaxed at home in the morning. We played and Meagan and Natalie seem to be talking more. Natalie loves shoes and Meagan loves her blocks. We ate lunch with Daddy at home. They didn't take a nap today, we just heard them laughing and playing in their room. While they were in there, we pretty much finished Omie and Opie's DVD, yay!! After we got the girls out of their room, they had snack and then we all drove to Natasha and Brandon's house for Arianna's 8th Birthday Party. Crystal, Kelly and their families were there. We had a fun time talking and watching all the kids play. We even got to see some little puppies. We kept trying to make Meagan and Natalie give Caden some hugs and kisses and they did. We said bye to them after Arianna did her cake and presents and we headed over to Grandma's house and Kelly and Cade were there. The girls go straight for the stairs at Grandma's house now, but they are pretty good at them now. We then got in the pool with the girls and swam until Celeste came with some BBQ to eat for dinner. We got out and dried off and dressed and then all of us ate some food. The kiddos played with the toys, of course Natalie was pretty much bouncing the whole time on the horse and Rody toys. Daddy and I took Cade, Meagan and Natalie outside to play with a ball. It was getting dark, so it felt really good outside. They all got into the back of Daddy's truck too. We came back in and then all the kids played with the phones and IPad. Grandma came home and she gave some hugs and kisses. Then we headed home. It was late for the girls, they fell asleep and were not very happy when we woke them up and bathed them. But they went back to sleep pretty fast!!

Sunday, I got the girls up and dressed and fed. Then I got Daddy up to watch the girls today, while I went to Austin to meet up with Jason, Tara, Jason's parents and Oma at the place that Tara is getting married at. They were having an open house and it was really pretty. We looked all around and tried a drink and some food. We then said bye to Jason and his parents and then I followed Tara and Oma to Alfred Angelo to try on some bridesmaid dresses. It was fun, I think I tried on about 30 or more, but I think Tara made up her mind. Then we went to have a late lunch at Trudy's where Tara is thinking about having the Rehearsal Dinner. We had a great time!! We said goodbye and I headed towards Grandma's house. While I was doing all that, Daddy had the girls at home. He played with them their in the morning and then after their nap, he took them to Grandma's to play with Cade. When I got there, they were all swimming in the pool with Daddy and Grandma. I changed into a swimsuit and joined them. We had a great time swimming in the pool. Daddy got the girls out and I swam some more with Cade because we didn't want to get out yet. Daddy and Grandma cooked some dinner and we finally got out of the pool and the kids played with the chalk and the sand. Margie came over for a little bit. We ate our dinner and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We said goodnight to Cade and Grandma LaLa and headed home. Natalie is really starting to talk when asked different words. It is really cute!! We had a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment