Monday, June 27th, the girls and I followed Daddy to the Truck bed cover place and dropped his truck off. Daddy rode with us and we went to have some breakfast at a Mexican food restaurant in Bryan. After we ate, we took Daddy to pick up his truck with the new back cover on it (his Father's Day; Christmas Present). He went to work and we came home. I then took the girls to the pool this morning in our neighborhood, I took them in the stroller. It was fun! They really like to play with water. I took them to the deeper part and they would take turns jumping in! Meagan slipped a little on one part and caught herself with the ladder. She cried a little bit, but she was okay. They also found a platform they could dance on to the music that was playing. I helped them down the slide. We stayed for about an hour and then we got ready to go. When we were walking out, Joy and her two kids, Thomas and Natalie were walking in. Talked to them and then we walked home. After lunch and nap, I took them to Grandma's house and we took the girls to the library again for a show about reptiles. We left early, the girls were too restless and the man didn't seem very friendly. Daddy meet us at Grandma's and we all ate some dinner. Girls love to go up and down the stairs there. Girls getting really good at some of their words. Natalie is catching up to Meagan. We came home and the girls were acting really goofy.
Tuesday, we were home all morning playing inside and then we had lunch. Bobby came over to do our yearly spray for bugs. I didn't want to keep the girls in the house, so we left and went to Wal-Mart to do some shopping. Then we took some clothes to Good Will and then I got myself a drink from Sonic, which took awhile, so the girls fell asleep in the car. I came home and left the car running, so the girls would stay cool and I unloaded some groceries. I did it really fast. I then took the girls out to JoAnna's house, so I woke them up when I got there. All the kiddos played inside for a little while and then we took them outside to play in the water. There were some big trucks driving on her property and one of them was really loud and it scared Meagan, so she came running to me saying really loud 'Momma Momma'. I loved it, it was so cute. It was soooooo hot outside, the kids didn't even want to stay outside for long. We got them dressed and brought them inside. Meagan was being really sweet to Haven and Harrison, bringing them their sippy cups, so they could have their drinks. We met JoAnna's husband and then we headed home. Rihana came over and the girls started showing off in front of her again, so funny. Meagan was throwing everything and Natalie was jumping on her zebra and saying a bunch of her words. They also wanted to play their puzzles. We all rode together and met Daddy at Tony Roma's for dinner. We lucked out because it was kids eat free night. We had fun eating dinner, and Meagan kept eating doing her funny faces. We left there and came home and played on bikes outside for a little bit. We said bye to Rihana and then got the girls ready for bed. We watched a show we like called The Voice.
Wednesday, today I had to do laundry, so we stayed in and snuggled. They played outside in the afternoon in the sandbox. Natalie got in trouble because she was throwing sand on Meagan after I told her not to. She has this little smile on her face when she does it to. She had to sit in time out with me for a little bit, so that we could talk about what she did. I made dinner tonight and some brownies. The girls helped me lick the bowl. Daddy came home and played. Natalie loves her Corduroy book, so she had Daddy look at the pictures with her and held his finger to pick at the pictures. She also counts to One. She will count and say 'One, One, One'. We read that book earlier today to. Meagan was being a little crazy one tonight, kicking and throwing things to see what our reaction would be. They got ready for bed and then it was bedtime.
Thursday, I took them with me to the recycling drop off and then we went to a birthday party at Tanglewood Park for Donovan (a little boy who's mom was in Joyful Hearts with me). It was his first birthday. The girls played at the park and on the swings. We sang happy birthday to Donovan and then I took the girls over to the splash pad after I changed them. We only stayed there for about 20 mins. and then we headed to McAlister's Deli, so I could get a tea!!! We headed home and we all had some lunch. We then got back into the car and dropped off our library books and I got some gas for the lawn mower. We came back home and it was nap time. They watched me through their window, while I mowed the grass and then they eventually went to sleep. I got cleaned up and finished watching a Twilight movie that I started last night. Then the girls got up and I fed them their snack. I took them outside to the sandbox and of course Natalie did her little smirk again and did something she wasn't supposed to do. She is a little toot sometimes. Daddy came home and I cooked some dinner and then we all went together to run some errands. Daddy and I took turns going into different stores. We came home and the girls got to play on the bed and would jump on top of me. We gave them a bath and then it was snuggle time. Natalie didn't really snuggle, she was all over the place, but Meagan was snuggling with Daddy. They fell asleep really fast.
Friday, we took it easy in the morning and then while they slept for their nap, I packed for Fredericksburg. I loaded it all up and then got the girls up for snack. We then headed over to Grandma's and she came home right after we got there. The girls got to play with her for a little bit and then Daddy came home. We loaded up the girls and we headed out towards Fredericksburg. We stopped to eat dinner in Brenham at the Airport Diner. The girls didn't want to eat their dinner. Poor Natalie was trying to tell us that she wanted to go use the restroom in private, but we didn't know, so she used it in her highchair. She kept pointing out the doors and saying 'Please, Please'. I had taken Meagan outside earlier to walk around because she was not listening, so we thought that is what Natalie wanted to do to. I finished my dinner really fast and took Natalie outside to change her diaper. When we were down, she got to see a little plane land. Daddy and Meagan came outside a little later and we headed out. We got to Oma and Opa's around 10:15pm. Tara, Jason, Oma and Opa were waiting outside for us. The girls played for a little bit and then we put them to bed. We all went to bed shortly after.



Saturday, Oma and Opa got the girls up, so I laid in bed for a little longer. I got up to help and spend time with family. We started getting things ready for the 60th Anniversary Party for Omie and Opie. Sandra and Dennis came by to bring some things over and then left. Daddy went grocery shopping and Tara and Jason went to pick us up some Charlie's Burgers for lunch. Yum! Meagan and Natalie were playing with the phone in Oma and Opa's room and Meagan accidentally called 911!! That was not good, they called right back and Oma told them what happened. We all got ready and then people started to come over around 3:30pm. Omie was excited to see what the DVD looked like that Daddy and I made for her and Opie. We had a pretty good amount of family show up, even some of Omie and Opie's sisters and brothers. And of course our cousins and Aunts and Uncles. Everyone said that they loved the DVD of all the pictures of Omie and Opie and family. It was a nice party. We had a fish fry and Holly made the cake, which was really good. Sandra even made Omie's homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. The girls had a great time playing with all the other little cousins, with Jazz's puppies, the swings and the chalk. Let's just say they were pretty dirty by the end of the day. The river behind the house is pretty much all dried up, so Jay and Jazz drove their trucks in the dirt where the river is usually at. We had a great time and the girls got to stay up late to. Oma gave them a bath and Daddy put them to sleep. I helped clean up and then said bye to everyone. We all went to bed after everyone left. It was a great party, Omie and Opie seemed to really enjoy it.
Sunday, Opa and Oma got the girls up again and I rested for a little longer and then got up. We had some pancakes for breakfast and Tara and Jason came over and we took the girls outside to play with the chalk and on the porch. I let Daddy sleep in a little bit and then got him up around 10ish, so he could eat breakfast. We just hung around and talked and then had fajitas for lunch. We played on the porch a little more with the girls and they did Ring Around the Rosie a couple of times, cute. Tara and Jason needed to head out, so we walked outside and said goodbye. Meagan watched them drive all the way down the dirt road. I think that is so cute, she is going to be like her Opa and her Mommy because we like to do that to. Oma gave the girls a bath again and then we put them down for a nap. I took a nap to. When I got up, the girls were laying with Oma on the couch, they took a nap with her for a little bit. It was a relaxing day. In the afternoon, right before dinner, we took the girls outside in their bathing suits, so they could play in the water trough. Daddy made it into a little shower with the water hose. It was funny! Natalie didn't want her bathing suit on, so she ran around naked for a little bit playing in the water. Opa cut up some watermelon, so we ate some of that. The girls of course didn't eat any, but we did! We came inside and got them dressed and then we ate some leftovers for dinner. Cindy and Richard came by to pick up some chairs before they headed back, so we got to say bye to them. We stayed up and played with the girls for a little while and then they went to bed about 10ish again. They are going to be tired after this weekend that is for sure!! Tomorrow is the 4th of July!! We had a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment