Monday, July 11th, I got up and headed up to Grandma's to see the girls, Cade, Grandma and Terrell. All the kiddos were playing and Terrell and Grandma said that they had a great time, except for a diaper blow out that Meagan had. Terrell and I helped Cade and Natalie finger paint, while Meagan played with the chalk outside by us. We came inside and Grandma went to work and Terrell packed up and I put Cade's carseat in the back of Daddy's truck, so we had all three carseats in the back of the truck. Terrell and I loaded up the kids and took some pictures of them all sitting back there together. We headed to The Woodlands and we met up with Celeste at Luby's to have lunch. It was a little bit of a challenege for Terrell and I when we first got there, but after we got the food, it was much easier. We had a good time, Meagan ate great! All the kiddos got balloons after we were done and we said bye to Celeste, so she could go to court. We went to Celeste's house and rested. Took Meagan and Natalie outside to play for a little bit, while Cade was still asleep. We came inside and Cade got up. We went upstairs and the kiddos played with all the toys. Celeste came and we visited for a little bit, but then it was time for us to drive back to Grandma's. We said bye to Terrell, Celeste and Cade. We stayed at Grandma's for a little bit and got some more of the girls birthday presents to bring home. Once we got home, the girls saw their new set up kitchen right away and had to play with it!! They love it!! :) We had dinner with Daddy and then they got to play with their new toys before bed time. Fun!
Tuesday, today was laundry day and also straightening up day!! We relaxed in the morning and they played with all their new birthday toys. While they took their nap today, I wrote in their blog. They must have been tired because they didn't wake up until 5pm. I made some pork chops for dinner and we all ate together with Daddy. Daddy played toys with them before bed. Meagan did something really funny today, she took this pink tiny tiny chair and tried to sit on it herself. I just thought it was so funny, it made me laugh hard!!
Wednesday, I took the girls to Joy's this morning for a twins group playdate. The girls had fun playing with Natalie and Thomas' toys and all the moms had fun talking. After we had fun there, on the way home, we went through the Whataburger Drive Thru and took some food home to eat. They didn't nap today because they had all their stuffed animals in their room, which they didn't before, so they had a grand time during nap. We ran some errands and went to Target. I got them notebooks to start a stickerbook for them. It was a birthday present. We came home and I made some dinner. Daddy came home later and played with the girls. They were chasing each other with one of their new cars. We put them to bed and said our prayers. We went in later and both girls were sleeping by the door, so we moved them both to their beds. I wrote thank you notes tonight and worked on the girls photobooks.






Thursday, Natalie and Meagan's 2nd Birthday!!! For their birthday from us they got, stickerbooks; Dry Erase Boards, Radio Flyer Inchworm; pearls for their future pearl necklace and Mickey Mouse lunchboxes for school. We woke up early to go to see their Dr. for their 2year appointment. Meagan was 95%; weight: 30lbs.; 3ft tall. Natalie was 25%; weight: 24lbs; 2.9ft tall. They had to get one shot on their birthday! We said bye to Daddy, so he could go to work and then I took the girls by their school to drop off some paper work. I then took the girls to the mall to play on the playscape and we shared a smoothie and they drank some apple juice. We came home and had lunch. We played and then they both fell asleep right away for their nap. I worked on their photobooks. I took the girls to Grandma LaLa's after their nap and they played and I took some pictures of them outside for their birthday pictures. Grandma came while I was doing that and we took some more pictures and then they played with Grandma. Daddy came and then we all ate dinner together, Grandma made us all Beef Strogenoff, yum! Grandma even got the girls an Elmo Cake (cupcakes with red red icing). We put some candles on the cake and Meagan kind of got shared of the candle flame while we were singing happy birthday. She came back though and both girls blew out the candles. Natalie would lick the icing and Meagan got super duper messy!!! We rinsed both of them off in the utility room sink! After we cleaned up and got the girls cleaned up, we said bye to LaLa and headed home. We got the girls ready for bed and then I finished their 2year photobooks and we packed! Late night!! What a wonderful and loving two years it has been!! We love our little Meagan and Natalie so much!! They are the light of our lives!!!!! Happy Birthday Sweet Sweet Girls!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment