Tuesday, May 31st, I took the girls to Wal-Mart for milk and a couple of other things. I had to put them in a regular cart, so we shopped fast. Came home and played and then they napped. They are getting way better at naps again (guess they are getting used to the toddler beds). After nap, we drove to swimming class and Grandma met us there today. Meagan likes to go under water. Natalie is taking baby steps for going under water. She is way more cautious then her sister! Sarah would have the girls throw little water balls and we would have them swim to the balls. We would also have them throw the balls when they were standing out of the water and then they would have to jump to us and then swim to get the balls. We also sang It's Raining It's Pouring and Meagan and Natalie would have to get Grandma and me wet. We went to Grandma's house afterwards and Grandma had dinner ready. Daddy came home and ate with us and then he played with the girls. We came home after that.
Wednesday, June 1st, a Suddenlink guy came by to look at our cable box and then after he left I took the girls to World Market to buy a drink dispenser for their birthday party. We came home and they napped. I even napped and we all slept for more than two hours! I had a headache when I woke up though, yuck. We got ready for swimming and headed to the pool. Daddy met us there. This time we sent Meagan back and forth under water from Daddy to myself. She loved it and did a great job. We also did it with Natalie, but she didn't like it as much, but she still wanted to do it. Sweet girls. We came home and Daddy bathed them and I helped dress them. Daddy rocked them and they watched a book on TV. I told the girls goodnight and I headed over to Rihana's and picked her up. We went to the movies to see 'Bridesmaids'. Really cute movie, I liked it a lot. I dropped off Rihana and headed home, I still had a bad headache!!
Thursday, we played flashcards at home. Around 11, we ran an errand and then headed over to JoAnna's to visit with her, Haven and Harrison. We played inside for a little bit and then we put swimsuits on and got to play in a kiddie pool, a little duck bath and water play pirate ship. It was fun to watch the kiddos play. They even played in a dogie water bucket, ha! We had lunch there too. After playing outside, we said goodbye and then headed home. They took a great nap. I woke them up to go to swimming lessons. Daddy met us and Meagan was really good today. They both keep getting better and better in the water. Meagan reaching for Daddy and Mommy and kicking her legs while going back and forth to us. Natalie swam back and forth to us too, she would cry before we would pass her, but after she did it she was so proud of herself. We went to Grandma's afterwards and they played in the sandbox outside and then we all ate spaghetti. We came home and got them ready for bed. We read books and sang songs. Meagan and Natalie love to sing songs in their language, it is so cute!!
Friday, I woke up with a bad headache again. I got ready and thankfully the girls were still sleeping, so I got to lay down and rest on the couch a little longer, which made me feel much better. Meagan came and got me up!! :) They never sleep in that long, so I was so happy they did this morning. We just relaxed this morning and then went to HEB before lunch to get some groceries. We came home and ate lunch and then I put them down for a nap. They woke up and then we went to our last swim lesson for our session. We had fun and just practiced all they had learned. Both girls even opened their eyes underwater today. They had a great time. Sarah gave them each certificates and a check list of what they can do. They passed Level 2 swimming for babies!! :) We took pictures of the girls with Sarah's son, Eli. He is a great little swimmer and he was in the girls class. Daddy, the girls and I all went over to Grandma's to eat some leftovers for dinner. I then left the girls there with Daddy and Grandma and I went over to Natasha's house to pick up her, Kelly and Kelly's sister. We went to the movies there in town to see 'Something Borrowed'. It was cute and I had fun hanging out with some friends! I dropped them off afterwards and I headed home. I had to finish packing. Daddy said the girls had fun with him and he got them to bed easily. Grandma went to Morgan's high school graduation tonight. We have a lot of family graduating high school this year.
Saturday, I got the girls up and fed and then I got Daddy up to watch the girls for the day while I went to The Woodlands to shop and have a Mom's Day Out with some Twins group moms. We met at a church in town and Cristina and Angie rode with me, Joy, Laura and Melissa followed us. We went to Panera Bread to meet up with Kelly, Roxanne and Stephanie. We all shopped and talked and I even got to buy some more Mickey Mouse stuff for the birthday party in July. We all ate at the Cheesecake Factory for lunch, it was a lot of fun. We all tried each others cheesecake, but I liked my banana one the best!! Cristina, Angie and I headed back home and I dropped with off where they needed to be. I came home and fed the girls some dinner and loaded up my car. Spent some time with Daddy and then he helped me get the girls to the car and we said bye to Daddy. (While I was in The Woodlands, Daddy kept the girls at home all day and had fun. He took them outside for a little bit, but it was too hot, so he came back in shortly after that. He had a great day with them though.) I took the girls to Fredericksburg to go to Oma and Opa's house. Oma wasn't there though, she had to work this weekend in California! :( We missed her!!!! Opa, Tara and Jason were there though. We didn't get there until 9:15pm, so we kept the girls up late, so that they could visit. Tara helped me bathe them before bed. We finally put them down about 10:45pm. They were having to much fun with everyone and playing with the plastic eggs.

Sunday, Tara came and got the girls out of bed and played with them. I got up and we fed them breakfast and then Tara and Jason went outside to crave a tree with their initials for pictures. They want to do something with it for their engagement pictures. We all got ready for church and we took some pictures outside. We headed to church early so that we could sit with our family. The mass was held in honor of Omie and Opie's 60th Wedding Anniversary. Most of our family came to help celebrate, we all had to stand up when Omie and Opie were introduced! The priest had them kiss, it was really cute!! I'm glad I got to be there for it! The girls lasted a long time in church playing with their new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Characters and also going back and forth from Tara, Jason, Opa and me, but before communion, Jason and Opa took them outside to play. When church was over, we all stood around to talk. Meagan even put lots of dirt in her mouth, silly girl. A bunch of us headed over to Omie and Opie's to change clothes before going to Tyler and Sarah's high school graduation party. Then Opa, the girls and I headed to Lady Bird Park and met the family there for the party. It was fun talking to everyone and playing with the girls. We made sure we kept the girls hydrated because it was so hot. They mostly ate chips and cookies for lunch. They liked running out there and playing with the balloons. After we visited with everyone for about two hours, a couple of us went swimming at the pool there. (We used to go swimming at this pool when we were younger.) Meagan and Natalie had a great time jumping into the pool to us. Opa, Tara, Jason and I played with the girls in the water and having them swim back and forth to us. Mitchell and his boys, Jazz, South, Bridges, etc. were all in the water too. I love my family they are so sweet. Holly, Brandon, Heather, Sarah, Richard, Cindy, Dennis and Randy were there too, but just watching us swim. When we were leaving, we took the girls to the kiddie pool to swim with Ema for a little bit too. We said goodbye to everyone and then we stopped by the party again to say goodbye to Sandra, Janet, Omie and Opie. Then Opa, the girls and I headed to Oma and Opa's house and we ate sandwiches for dinner. We also took the girls to play outside on the swings and in a little sandbox with plastic eggs and containers. Opa also gave them a little ride on the four wheeler, just in a circle. They weren't to sure about it. They played in the sandbox some more and then we took them on a wagon to take some pictures by the river of the tree Tara and Jason craved. When we got back to the house, I got the girls ready for bed and then they played a little longer and we put them to bed. Opa and I watched 'Country Strong', which I thought was okay, but didn't like it that much. We had a great time this week!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment