On Nov. 11th (11/11/11), it was Veteran's Day, so Daddy had off of work. We took the girls to the mall to play and have lunch. Daddy had fun letting the girls (mostly Natalie because Meagan didn't want to ride) ride the little toy cars. Daddy went to work for a little bit, while I took the girls home for nap. Late Friday night, Daddy got sick with the stomach bug and I had it a little to and both girls had a little diarrhea. We had tons of plans this weekend, but decided not to do any of it because we didn't feel good and were tired. I was supposed to go to Dallas for Amy's baby shower and Daddy was going to take the girls to Natasha's 5th birthday party in Houston, but didn't get to. On Sunday, we all felt better, but played it safe and stayed in town. We were going to take Natalie and Meagan to meet baby Hollan for the first time, but didn't want to get anyone sick. Daddy and I took the girls to eat at Newk's and to play at the park instead. Meagan likes to turn things into slides, it is cute. Natalie liked the exercise equipment at the park. I went down the slide with both girls.
Today, Nov. 16th, the girls had gymnastics and Meagan was all over the place. She wasn't listening very good today. Natalie on the other hand listened really well! At the end of class, the guy teacher played a game with hula hoops, where he would play music and when the music stopped all the kids had to get into the hoops. He would take one hoop away each time and Meagan decided she was going to help him take a hoop away for him to help, but Coach Barb had to put it back. She is such a goofball, love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment