Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011








Thursday, Nov. 24th, we went over to Grandma's house to have Thanksgiving lunch with Grandma, Terrell, Bryan, Celeste, Kelly, Cade, Great Grandpa, Bill, Margie, Alex, Morgan and Allison. The food was really yummy and we had tons of pies to chose from!! :) Natalie and Meagan enjoyed playing with Cade. Little Hollan was such a good little baby, very alert and quiet. Daddy, Bryan and Kelly left to go get Grandpa for the A&M vs. UT game, so the girls and I hung out with Grandma, Celeste, Hollan, Cade and Terrell. Terrell and I played with the kiddos outside and we got the jump house out. They were having so much fun! Janet, Dexter, Jane and Mary came over for a little bit to say hi and meet Hollan. We finally came inside and we fixed the kids some dinner and then after dinner, the girls followed Cade around doing what he would do, especially Meagan. I got to watch a little of the football game, bathed the girls and then we said bye to everyone and I took the girls home. We had a great day. Very thankful for everything God had blessed in our lives.


Friday, Daddy and I took the girls over to Grandma's this morning to have breakfast with everyone. We stayed and played for a little bit and then we headed to Fredericksuburg to Oma and Opa's. Once we got there, Oma, Tara, Opa and Jason got some time to play with the girls. Oma and Opa (Pooh) got the girls some toddler beds to sleep in. The girls loved them and wanted to jump on them right away. Rihana came over to visit for a little bit and then Bernice and Huntleigh. Huntleigh would hide plastic eggs for the girls and then they would find them. We were having Oma's side of the family over for Thanksgiving dinner!! Quite a few people came, it was good to see everyone!! I even got a picture of Oma with all her brothers and sisters. Jason shot a deer right before dinner, he was really happy. We helped clean up the house because we were having Opa's side of the family over tomorrow. We had a great time today!Saturday, in the morning we played and got ready for Opa's side of the family to come over for lunch. We had a good turn out with Opa's family!! :) We all ate lunch and talked and Daddy helped me out some much with the girls, even tried to give them a nap, but that didn't work out to well. While he did that, I went for a walk down to the river with some family and Bridges found a big arrow head!! :) Jazz put a big lizard on me, which was gross!! We all walked back to the house and then I helped keep an eye on the girls and played with them. Pretty soon it was dinner time (eating again). I got some good pictures of some of the families. I helped Oma give the girls a bath and they watch a cartoon before bed time. Daddy tried to put them to sleep, but he wasn't having any lucky, so I finally went in there and helped him out. I turned all the lights out and sang to them and they finally went to sleep. After they were asleep, we got to visit a little more with everyone and then most people left. Janet and Sandra stayed and all of us played Mexican Train Dominoes. It was so much fun!! I love that game and I had a great time with family!! :)


Sunday, we got to see Jason and Opa in the morning, but they left to go cut up Jason's deer at Curtis' house. So we got to hang out with Aunt Tara and Oma all morning. It was cold and windy outside, so they didn't get to play outside much this weekend. They were already battling colds, didn't want to make it worse. Around noon, Daddy loaded up the truck and we told Tara and Oma bye!! We had a great weekend!! We took a scenic route to Austin and then made it home around 3:45 because we stopped to eat to! We just relaxed at home the rest of the evening! What a great Thanksgiving we all had!! We need to always count our blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment