Wednesday evening, Nov. 30th, Daddy, the girls and I went to an A&M basketball game. It ended up being kids get in free night. We only stayed for a little bit, but it was fun. Of course the girls wanted to walk through all the seats and on the steps. They had a good time!
Thursday, they went to school and then afterwards I took them to play at the park. I got some cute pictures of them! It was a lot of fun! I love when they want to sit on my lap to go down the slide! They love to be pushed in the swings and love to climb and swing on bars holding on with their hands. Thursday evening, when Daddy came home, we all went to Central Baptist Church for a Preschool Activity called 'A Night in Bethlehem'. It was to help show the true meaning of Christmas, which I loved! It is so important to remember Jesus during this special time!! Meagan was kind of scared when we first got there, but then she was okay when we started all the activities. They got some free stuffed donkey's, paper ornaments, door hangers and some play-doh. They even got their picture taken with Mary and Joseph and got to pet a puppy and goat. It was fun! I would like to make this a tradition! We started our Advent Tree today for the count down to Christmas and also Elbert the Elf came back to see us from the North Pole.
Friday, we went to the first annal 'Christmas at the Creek'. We got to see entertainment, tons of Christmas lights, did some crafts, got some cookies and hot cocoa, saw a live nativity scene, played with ice (it was supposed to be snow, ha) and rode on a hayride where we sang Christmas songs. It was a fun family night!! Girls were tired tonight though!! :)

Saturday, we hung out at the house and then around 1pm we went to Artic Wolf Ice Skating place for 'The Magic of Christmas' show. It was the first time the girls had seen ice skating. Meagan was really into it and Natalie got tired of it after a while. Meagan didn't take her eyes off of the ice skaters!! It was funny because Daddy and I both thought it was going to be professional ice skaters, but it was just the students who took lessons there putting on a show. Oh well, we enjoyed it!! We left at intermission and came home for nap. We took the girls to Toys-R-Us tonight to shop and then we all went to Chick-fil-a to eat and watch the girls play in the play area! :)
Sunday, we hung out at the house all day. We were going to go to the parade today, but we chickened out because it was cold outside. I didn't want the girls to get sick! Today we got out some more ornaments for the tree and the girls, especially Natalie, liked helping me put the ornaments on the tree. Natalie would just place the ornaments in the tree and Meagan would actually hang them. We also made some chocolate chip cookies to eat. It was such a fun day! This evening we went to Target and other places to shop for Christmas. They did really good! They are such sweet little girls!! Both girls are really enjoying this Christmas season, so are we!! They love finding Elbert the Elf every morning to see where his next spot will be!! They love looking at the Christmas books to!
Monday, it was cold outside again, so the girls and I hung out at home all day and stayed warm. I took some pictures of them by the Christmas Tree and Stockings. Natalie likes taking the ornaments off the tree, so I always have to tell her to put them back on, she is getting better. Meagan has only done it a couple of times. This evening, I got to go to my twins meeting and we had an ornament exchange and dinner. I had a great time!!
Both girls really feed off of each other lately! And Meagan always likes to be the follower, so if Natalie does something silly, then Meagan will do it to. That doesn't mean that Meagan doesn't do her own silly things to, like spitting on the floor or making spit noises. We are trying to get the girls interested in potty training, but it is hard. I just don't think they are quite there yet. Natalie is closer to starting then Meagan, but we will get there. I just need to remember to be patient!!!!! They both like to sit on the little potty at least. Daddy told me tonight, while I was at my twins meeting that Natalie kind of fell in the big toilet. He said it was funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment