Tuesday, Dec. 6th, in the evening, I took the girls over to Nikki's house to hang out with her and her daughter, Tabby. She drew an awesome sketch of the girls for us and I went there to get it also. It was good to visit. We haven't talked in a really long time. Nikki is one of Daddy's good friends from High School.
Wednesday, I took the girls to Gymnastics and they had a great time as always. They love it so much!! After gym, we drove to Navasota to eat lunch with Daddy and Grandma LaLa. LaLa gave them some ornaments for our Christmas Tree. After lunch, the girls and I headed to The Woodlands to go to Celeste's house. Celeste, Terrell and Hollan were there. I got to hold Hollan for a little bit while Terrell changed the girls clothes. She is such a sweet little baby. We headed over to Cade's day care and Terrell and I went in to pick him up. He ran and gave us hugs, he was excited. We then all went to the mall and waited for Santa picture. Natalie, Meagan, Hollan and Cade took the first picture and then Cade and Hollan did one by themselves. Cade was being silly and didn't want to take a picture, but finally got some! :) Celeste then took Hollan to her office, while Terrell, Cade, the girls and I went to the movies to see Arthur Christmas. Meagan did great, she even counted during the movie and saw the number 23 and said 'two three'. It was cute. Natalie did pretty good, but she was very wiggly and wanted to go everywhere. I would tell her to be quiet, but then she would talk louder, little toot. She even got her legs stuck in the seat when we first got there. It was a cute movie though!! We then went back to Celeste and Kelly's and we all ate some pizza for dinner and then the kids played together for a little bit before they all took a bath. After bath, Meagan took some cute and funny pictures for Terrell with her cute big smile she does right now. We headed out when it was Cade's bedtime. We had a great time!! :)
Thursday, I took the girls to school and then I had a doctor's appointment. I ran into Natasha and Brandon at the appointment, it was good to see them. She is going to have little Landon next week. I picked up the girls from school a little later and came home. As soon as we got home, Opa (Pooh) and Oma came over. They played and were so happy to see them. We then went to Powersports to meet Santa Claus and Fox 28 was recording it. Natalie did tell him that she wanted a ball and Meagan just nodded that she wanted one to. It was cute! We then went to Wal-Mart and then to Red Lobster and Daddy met us there to eat. We had a great time. I started to feel bad tonight though, stinky!!
Friday, I had a bad headache, so I was so happy that my parents were here to help me with the girls. It helped out a lot. I did help my mom with the girls, we tried to put both girls in big girl underwear all morning. Meagan actually went a while before she had an accident. Natalie would try to make it to the potty sometimes, but just didn't make it. They both went through five pairs of underwear and then we stopped for the day. We just stayed home all day, but Opa did go grocery shopping for us and repaired some things around the house, which was really nice!!
Sunday, we hung out in the morning and then Grandma came over and then all of us drove to Wolf Pen Creek to get our picture taken with Santa. We took some pictures of Oma and Opa with the girls and Santa, Grandma with the girls and Daddy and I with the girls and then a whole group picture. It was fun and we got some good pictures. The girls were actually excited to see Santa, it was cute. They said (mostly Natalie) they wanted a ball and doll for Christmas because they can say that. (We practiced with them.) It was really cute. Afterwards, the girls got to play on the playscape for a little bit. Opa helped them on the slides, Meagan always sits on her bottom and goes down and Natalie always lies on her tummy and slides, so she doesn't have to look. We told Grandma bye and then Daddy, Opa, Oma, the girls and I went to eat lunch at Luby's. They both ate really good. After we ate, we all gave Opa and Oma hugs because they were driving back to their house. As their truck was driving away, I teared up because I could tell that Meagan and Natalie were sad that they were leaving. Meagan had a sad look on her face and she kept messing with her hands, it was sweet. We came home and we put the girls down for their nap, but they didn't take one. In the afternoon, we finished the gingerbread house we started making yesterday with Daddy's help this time. It was the first one the girls have made and I think me to. We had a lot of fun decorating the house. I love Christmas time and all the traditions we are starting!!
Monday, we went over to Joanna's house in the morning to have a playdate with Haven and Harrison. Laura came over to with her three girls, Ava, Ella and Lila. I had a good time talking and listening and the girls had so much fun, they didn't want to leave. We took it easy the rest of the day.

Tuesday, I took the girls to school and I ran some errands and did some Christmas shopping. When I went back to the school to get the girls, Meagan was awake on her mat and she came and gave me a hug. I went to wake Natalie up with some of her classmates, Hannah and Minseing. Meagan got the lunch boxes and brought them to me and then out of no where she points to the wall and says 'backpack', clear as day!! It was too cute and funny! I have never heard her say that before and she said it perfectly. Natalie can say it to, she started saying it after I was talking to Meagan about saying it. It was really funny! We came home and hung out around the house until Terrell and Grandma showed up. Daddy came shortly after they did and we talked for a little bit. Then we all piled into the truck and we drove to Santa's Wonderland and parked. We walked around inside, smelt the fire, looked in some little shops, got some dinner and while we ate, we watched 'National Lampoons Christmas Vacation', one of Daddy's favorite movies at Christmas time. Then the girls took a picture with Frosty the Snowman and then Terrell and I took them into the petting zoo area (kind of gross), the goats were out of control!! One goat even started eating on Terrell's jacket. Then Natalie got to ride on a pony, which she loved, she was smiling the whole time. Then we all waited in line for the hayride and the girls played in some lights, walking and running around in them on the ground. We got on the hayride and saw all the pretty lights and enjoyed the music that was playing. We went back into Santa's Wonderland and we ran into Shayanne and her family. We said bye to them and then Daddy roasted some marshmallows, so we could make S'Mores. The girls didn't want to eat them because they didn't like the sticky marshmallow part, so that meant more for us. We left after that and came home. We said goodnight to Grandma and Terrell and we got the girls ready for bed. What a great time we had today and tonight!!
Wednesday, the 14th, the girls 29 month birthday. They had gymnastics at 11 and had so much fun, it was kind of like a free day today. They even got to bungee cord jump a little today, it was so cute. The girls really liked it. After gym, I took the girls to Card and Party Factory to get some cups and then we came home and ate lunch and took a couple pictures for today. Meagan took a nap today, but Natalie didn't for some reason. We took it easy the rest of the day because I had to do laundry. We have started a new tactic for potty training, we give a sticker for their sticker book if they tee tee in the potty and two stickers if they poo poo in the potty. Before nap, Meagan tee teed in the potty and Natalie poo pooed in the potty, so they were excited to put stickers in their books. That is only the second time that Meagan has actually tee teed in the potty, after nap she tee teed again and it didn't take her as long this time. We are making progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment