Oct. 26th, on Wednesday night, Daddy, the girls and I decorated our Halloween pumpkins to set outside our house. One pumpkin was made nice and neat and the other pumpkin, we glued every eye and pompom on it! It was fun!! We all enjoyed making them!
Thursday, I took the girls to school today and they stayed there for a couple of hours and then around lunch time, I went to their school for their class Halloween party. This was Meagan and Natalie's first party at school. I brought grapes to share and made treat bags for all the kiddos. Meagan and Natalie even got some treat bags. When I first got to school, Meagan and Natalie were so excited, but I told them to stay in their seats and Natalie got upset about that. She figured if I was there, it was time to go home, but I had to explain to her that they were going to eat first. All the kiddos got their lunch and even got a Halloween Cookie Cake. Of course Meagan and Natalie wanted seconds of that and Meagan got it all over her. They a cute little class and all the kids seem sweet. Let's see if I can name everyone: Hannah, Menzing, Callahan, Ally, Blake, Arianna, Sarah, Benjamin, Addison, Sullivan and Addy (I think). There was one other mom there, so I chatted with her a little bit. It was fun and I am so glad I got to be there!!
Thursday night, we went over to Grandma LaLa's and she decided she would watch the girls while Daddy and I met up with Gus, Kourtney and Eddie at Miller Theater for a premiere of a music video shot in downtown Navasota. It was fun and Grandma had fun with the girls. We spent the night up there.
Friday, the girls and I just hung around the house. That evening, Oma and Opa (Po) arrived for the weekend. Meagan acted really shy at first, but that was short lived. Natalie just jumped on her zebra and showed off. We made deer sausage for dinner and Daddy came home. We all ate and played and then it was bed time.
Saturday, Oma got the girls up and going. Then Opa got up and then I did. We had a relaxing morning at the house. Daddy went to the A&M football game with Harry, Jerry and Mike and then I had to leave to go help set up for a baby shower for Natasha and Brandon in Plantersville. Oma and Opa watched the girls for us while we were doing all of that. Daddy got home around 4ish and he helped Oma and Opa get the girls ready in their Halloween Costumes for Powersports' Great Pumpkin Party. They had only been there for a little while, when I came to meet them. Natalie was playing with Daddy in the slide bounce house and Meagan was playing on the trampoline and in the foam blocks, just running around everywhere. Oh my gosh, they were having a great time!! We then went to the next room, where they rode on little scooter cars and loved it!! After they did that for a while, then they picked out a pumpkin each from the little pumpkin patch and then Oma helped Meagan paint hers and then Opa and Daddy helped Natalie paint hers. Then they each got to decorated a sugar cookie and then eat it. Meagan got to kind of dress up like a mummy, it was in a dark room, so we didn't stay in there long. Then on our way out, Meagan got a pumpkin painted on her cheek and Natalie got a cat nose and whiskers painted on her face. All of us then went to eat at Tony Roma's for dinner. We had a great time!!
Sunday after lunch, we said goodbye to Oma and Opa, which Meagan and Natalie have started saying Oma, but they both still call Opa 'Po'. Sunday afternoon, Grandma LaLa came over and then we headed to the George Bush Library for their Halloween celebration. We waited in line for a little bit and then Uncle Cody, Chris and Grandad meet us there. We walked through the museum and the girls got to get some candy and we took some pictures. Then we went outside and waited in line to play a couple of games. It was fun, they got a couple of goodies and even some apples. We saw a couple of people from twins group there. We then left and took Grandma LaLa to her car and then the rest of us went out to eat at Chuy's Mexican Restaurant. We had a good time. We then said our goodbyes to them and then headed home. We got to see a lot of family this weekend!
Monday, Oct. 31st, Halloween!! The girls and I took it easy around the house this morning and then after nap (which they haven't been taking lately) we headed to Navasota to Grandma's house. She came home right after we got there and she made us spaghetti for dinner, yummy! Daddy came over and ate with us and Grandma even had Halloween cupcakes for us to eat. After dinner, we got the girls dressed and took some pictures. Then we walked to her neighbors house and trick or treated. We then trick or treated at Grandma's house. After that, we took the girls to Treats on the Streets in Downtown Navasota. We just wanted to see some people we knew, Gus, Kourtney, Cooper, Margie, Allison, Tim, Erin, Trace and Molly. Allison gave the girls some candy. We saw Cooper and Molly win prizes for their costumes. Then we left there and picked up Grandma. We took the girls trick or treating at a couple of houses in Navasota. The girls loved it!! They would hold out their candy holder for people to put some candy in them. Natalie and Meagan liked when we would swing them while holding hands. This was such a fun Halloween!!! I really enjoyed watching the girls have so much fun!! They are getting so big!!! Today we also found out that Aunt Celeste is going to have baby girl Hollan next Monday on the 7th!! We are so excited to have another little baby in the family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment