Thursday, Nov. 17th, Daddy, the girls and I drove up to Celeste and Kelly's that evening. The girls meet baby Hollan for the first time. They really didn't think anything of it, they just wanted to play with Cade. Meagan was being kind of shy and Natalie was actually the one this time to follow Cade around. Aunt Terrell was there to, she just got in the day before. I got to give Hollan a bottle and Natalie did notice me doing that, so later on when I held Hollan, Natalie was wondering where the bottle was, so she got me a toy to act like a bottle. It was cute. We stayed for dinner and Celeste and Terrell gave Cade, Meagan and Natalie a bath. We then headed home!
Friday evening Daddy and I took the girls to Downtown Bryan for the 'Lights On' Celebration. We have gone the past three years now and it has been fun to watch the pretty Christmas lights come on. We even got to see Santa!! They both got to eat some cookies to.
Saturday, Grandma 'LaLa' came over to watch the girls while Daddy, Terrell, Grandpa and I went to the A&M Football game. The girls had fun with LaLa playing outside and then coloring. We came home around 1:45pm and LaLa took Grandpa home, so Aunt Terrell got to stay and play with the girls for a little bit. Adriane and Scotty stopped by for a little bit to say hi, it was good to see them. Grandma came to get Terrell and then we just relaxed the rest of the day.
Sunday, we relaxed in the morning and then we headed to Celeste's for the afternoon. We got to visit with Hollan again and play with Cade. Granny and Grandad came over to and we got to visit with them. Celeste and Terrell made dinner for everyone and we had a very nice time at dinner. Cade wore his Spiderman costume pretty much the whole time we were there, it was cute! We headed back home after dinner. Hollan is such a sweet little thing! Never fussy!! Can't wait to see her again at Thanksgiving!!
Monday, the 21st, I took the girls to Waller to watch Rihana coach her basketball team. I didn't get to watch much because Natalie wanted to play on the bleachers mostly and Meagan was scared of the buzzer, so she just layed on the floor most of the time playing my phone. It was fun though and we got to talk to Rihana a little after the game. Her team played Navasota and Navasota barely won. We said bye to her, hopefully we will see her on Friday. We drove to Navasota to pick up Daddy for lunch. We ate at a new sandwich place in town, it was fun. We took Daddy back to work and then came home.
Tuesday, the girls had a Thanksgiving feast at their school and Daddy and I both got to go to it!! There are some really cute kids in their class, they all seem super sweet. Meagan didn't eat very much, but Natalie ate up her bread, green beans and grapes, she even try cranberry sauce. I'm glad Daddy got to go and see them! I took them home after lunch. *Tonight before bath, Meagan sat on the potty for a little while and she finally Pee Peed in the potty for the first time. Usually she would just sit there and do nothing and then want to flush the potty. This time, we could tell she was trying to do it!! Daddy and I both got to witness it!! We were so proud!!
No comments:
Post a Comment