Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Having Fun (But Not Many Pictures This Week :( )



Thursday, Jan. 5th, the girls had school and I went to my second training lesson. I like it and learning new ways to work out. After I got the girls from school, we played outside for a little bit because the weather has just been so great!! We played with chalk, bubbles and bikes. So much fun! In the afternoon around 5:30pm, Daddy came home and we all went to the gym together for his training session. We took the girls to the day care, where they got to do their own exercises. After we were done there, we went to Cheddar's to eat dinner and then came home. Great day!

Friday, the girls and I hung out at the house all day and went outside for a little bit. Another beautiful day. It was kind of a lazy day, I was so tired and sore from working out, but the afternoon was better!!


Saturday, Jason's birthday, the girls and I played at home in the morning and colored with markers and played with blocks. Then we got Daddy up later and he was sore from working out, but he played with the girls a little bit, while I laid down to take a little nap. When I got up and ready, I found Meagan all covered in marker, so I took a picture of her. Natalie saw that and wanted to put marker all over herself, so I said okay. It was really cute!! After we got them cleaned up, we took the girls to Downtown Bryan to eat lunch at the Longhorn Tavern, it was fun! We then all went to Hobby Lobby to get a stretch framed, the girls and I had fun putting on boas and hats and looking at the books. Daddy even got them a cardboard house to take home. We came home and Natalie was all upset because she wanted to go see LaLa. The took their naps and then we headed to LaLa's house, so the girls could spend the night. We got them situated and then headed out. The girls had fun at LaLa's, Natalie bounced on her horse and Meagan played on the IPad. Daddy and I just watched some movies and got some stuff done!!

Sunday, Daddy slept in and I went to work out and then came home. We drove up to LaLa's house and the girls were playing in the driveway with chalk and bubbles and bikes and cars and Lego's. They were having so much fun!! Meagan came running up to us, so excited to see us!! I stayed outside for a while with Natalie and blew some bubbles. Daddy cooked some hotdogs, so we came inside to eat lunch. After lunch, Daddy went into the office to get some work done and the girls and I visited with LaLa. When Daddy came home, we loaded up the girls and said thank you to LaLa and then we headed to Houston to visit with Thad, Nyree, Natasha and little Thaddeus. We finally got to give Natasha her birthday present!! The girls again messed up the play area, playing with everything and Natasha wanted to watch the Smurfs. We had a good time visiting and then we went out to eat at Lupe Tortilla. It was fun!! We said bye to them and then Daddy and I drove back home. We had a great day!

Monday, we went over to Joanna's house for a playdate with Haven, Harrison, Ava and Ella. It was fun, girls totally made a mess again, but I helped clean it up! I had fun talking to Joanna and Laura. We stayed over there until nap time and then we came home. Daddy got to watch the girls tonight while I went to my Installation banquet for the Twins Group at On the Border. It was fun, I didn't get to talk to everyone, but had great conversations.

Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I did my third trainer work out, it was challenging, but fun at the same time. I went ahead and did some grocery shopping and then I got the girls from school. It was cold outside today, so no playing outside. I did make a good dinner tonight (Italian Chicken), but before we ate it, we meet Daddy at the gym and took the girls to the day care. I think they have fun in there. I did my homework, the work out I did this morning and Daddy met with his trainer. We ran into Kayla there, I now have someone I could work out with in the future. We got the girls and came home to eat.

Wednesday, we played at home this morning and then went to gymnastics class. They just love it so much. They love the running around and swinging. It is teaching them so much with their bodies. Later on today we are going to go to Gus and Kourtney's house to play with Cooper and visit. We are looking forward to that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment