Friday, Oma, Opa, the girls and I all went to McDonald's to eat breakfast. It was fun, the girls even got to play a little bit. Then we all went to the girls school, so the girls could be included in the pencil project picture. I got to show Oma and Opa the girls classroom. We left and Oma and Opa drove on down to Houston and Galveston and I brought the girls home for the day. I packed and loaded up and then headed over to Grandma's house with the girls. We hung out with LaLa for a little bit and then Daddy came. We said bye to LaLa and then headed towards Galveston. We stopped in Houston to eat at IHOP and Natalie was being a little entertainer, it was funny. Even a lady had to come tell us that she was entertaining her. We continued on our drive and made it safely to Galveston to the La Quinta where we were staying with Oma and Opa. Tara and Jason were across the hall. We all got ready for bed and hung out a little bit.
Sunday, we had some breakfast and then loaded up the trucks. We had a fun time with the family! We told Opa, Oma, Tara and Jason bye and then Daddy, the girls and I went over to Dyane's house to visit with her, Trisha, Scott, Luke and Logan. Trey and Kelly's girls were there to, Cameron and YaYa (Siena). It was good to visit with them. All the kids played upstairs with all the toys, while we got to talk a little. I love them so much, they are such a fun family!! We only got to visit for about a hour, but it was a good visit as always! We left there and then Daddy and I decided to take the girls to the Rainforest Cafe to eat lunch. When we got there, the hostess asked if we would like to sit by the gorilla's and not thinking about it, I said 'Sure'. As soon as we sat down, the gorilla's started to move and make noise and Natalie didn't like it. Meagan was okay at that point, until Daddy went to walk Natalie around and then it got dark and the thunder and lightening started, then she lost it! We spent the first part of our time there walking them around to calm the down. Daddy got Natalie to tell those gorilla's to go to sleep!! It was funny!! Our food came and I finally just asked the hostesses if we could move to another table away from everything. They said it happens all the time, it was their first time to the Rainforest Cafe, so I think it will be awhile before we go back again! It was definitely unforgettable!! They were fine the rest of the time! After lunch, we drove to LaLa's house and visited with her while Daddy went to work for a little bit. The girls always have fun over there playing with the IPAD and bouncing on the horse. They like to watch Percy and Penny play together to. When Daddy got done with work, we headed home and unpacked and ate some dinner. We had a great weekend!
Monday, today was a lazy day, we needed it!! I did laundry and picked up a little. This evening LaLa came over and gave the girls some gifts for Valentine's Day, they even got some gifts from Aunt Celeste, Uncle Kelly, Cade and Hollan. It was a bunch of candy, light up toys, books, Candyland, Memory game and clothes. A lot of fun things. LaLa got to have fun and babysit the girls while Daddy and I went on a date for Valentine's Day. We decided to go a day early, so we could miss all the traffic for tomorrow. Daddy even got me some flowers, they were beautiful. The vase was nice to. We ate at the Olive Garden, which was yummy and then we decided to go bowling. I won the first game, Daddy won the second game and then we just goofed around for the third game. We had a lot of fun!! When we got back to the house, LaLa said they had a good time. Meagan was a little hard to get to sleep tonight she said. We thanked her and told her goodnight!! Daddy and I watched The Bachelor and then we went to sleep. Meagan ended up sleeping with us because she was scared in her room or something, but Daddy brought her in bed with us.
Wednesday, the girls had gymnastics today and loved it as always. The whole class acts so silly during classtime, they act like they fall down and everyone else does it to be funny! It is fun to watch! They got to play on the mats, the bars and the trampoline today. And they got to ran around and played a hola hoop game! I finally got the DVD of the girls with Santa at Powersports today. We watched it when we got home and the girls loved watching themselves on TV and they could hear Oma's voice, so they would say 'Oma Oma'. It is a really short video, but so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment