Thursday, February 2, 2012

Chloe's 2nd Birthday Party!



Thursday, the 26th of January, the girls had school and I actually got them the Lunch Box Break where they get to eat pizza and other good things. I usually don't get that because I know that Natalie doesn't like pizza. I just packed her some other things to snack on for lunch. Meagan ate the pizza though. They also had Blake and Ally's birthday party at school and had cupcakes, yum! While they were at school, I got them some pom-poms from Toys-R-Us! When Daddy got home that evening, I had the girls run to the door to greet him with a cheer and shaking their pom-poms. It was so cute!! They really like them. Daddy also brought home some finger paints for bath time and color tablets for the water, boy did they have fun with that at bath time!!

Friday night we went out to eat with Daddy at Cotton Patch Cafe, it was yummy. Natalie tried to use the restroom there a couple of times, but didn't work. We ran a couple of errands as a family and then came home.

Saturday, we got up a little early and got ready for the day. We headed over to LaLa's house and picked up the bouncy house for Chloe's birthday later on. LaLa then followed us over to Celeste's house. The girls and Daddy were going to stay there and hang out with Kelly and Cade. I rode with Margaret to Celeste and Hollan's sip-n-see, we followed LaLa, Celeste and Hollan there. The house where they had it was gorgeous!! The food was so yummy!!! The crabcakes were the the best!! It was a very nice sip-n-see. That was the very first one I have ever been to. After that I rode back to Celeste's with her, LaLa and Hollan. We had to get moving because we still had another party to go to in Houston. We drove to Jeanette and Buck's to celebrate Chloe's 2nd birthday party!! They had a barnyard/Mickey Mouse birthday party. It was really cute!! We set up the bounce house and all the kiddos were playing in there. I got the girls to take pictures with the Mickey and Minnie's that were there. Natalie even kissed them both and the barn yard animals (just pictures of the animals and characters). Meagan was having so much fun bouncing, Natalie just wanted the cookies and cupcakes the whole time. I told her that we couldn't have a cupcake until we sang 'Happy Birthday' to Chloe, so as soon as we were done singing to Chloe, she asked for a cupcake again. She is so funny! She doesn't forget a thing!! The girls played some more and then it was time for Chloe to open her presents! The girls wanted to play with her toys so bad!! We headed out soon after that and on our way back to LaLa's we stopped in Conroe to eat dinner at Five Guys Burgers. When we got to LaLa's, we gave the girls a bath and then they laid in bed with LaLa to listen to books. We had a great day!!

Sunday, I hung out with the girls in the morning at LaLa's and had fun playing with the toys with the girls and I organized the toy closet!! LaLa wasn't feeling good, so she stayed in bed and Daddy stayed up late working, so I let him sleep in until 11am. We told LaLa bye bye and headed home. Daddy went to pick us up some lunch and we ate when he got back. We put the girls in their room for nap time, they eventually took a nap, but not before they destroy their room. While they were napping, Daddy and I worked outside in the yard. When they got up, they had to clean their room and then I took them outside to play, since the yard was done! They like when I act like I am Captain Hook, trying to get them! Daddy was taking down our old microwave (it's been broken for almost a month now, we are getting some one to come this week to install a new one) while we were outside. When we came back inside, he played with the girls and then I made some dinner.

Tuesday, I took the girls to school and it was hat day, so they got to wear their cute purple zebra hats today and they loved it!! I can tell they love their school so much!!

Wednesday, they got to go to gymnastics today!! They had so much fun!! They had to miss it last week because of their ear infections. I love getting to watch them in gymnastics because I get to see the joy they have on their faces when they are learning and just watching them run makes my day!! Daddy got to watch the girls tonight while I went to see Moulon Rouge the ballet with LaLa, Margie, Kathy and Sissy. They were still up when I got home, they were not very good for Daddy!! Natalie tore up her Corduroy book, so that went in the trash!! That was sad!! It was one of her favorite books. After they cleaned up their room, they went to bed. Daddy and I decided to that they are not going to get to play on the kindle or phones that much anymore, they are liking it too much!!

Thursday, I took them to school this morning and it was silly sock day today! That is where they are at right now. Hope they are having fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment