Saturday, March 10th, we got up early to take my car to Toyota for an oil change. After we dropped it off, the girls, Daddy and I went to IHop to eat breakfast. It was a fun family outing. It was still raining outside, so we came home and Daddy went back to bed and I stayed up and played with the girls. I had Meagan wearing underwear, so we had a couple of accidents, but it wasn't too bad. I even caught her trying to go poo poo, so I got her and she already kind of did it in her undies, but I got it to the potty and celebrated with her because she didn't want to use it in the potty, so I wanted her to know it was good to go in the potty. She is getting better with the pee pee in the potty for sure. I got Daddy up around lunch time and we all ate at home. We put the girls in their room during rest time and we worked on the slideshow again. We got them up and dressed and we drove to Toyota to pick up my car and we brought it back home and then we drove out to JoAnna and Paul's house for Haven and Harrison's 2nd birthday party. What a cute party it was, it was Mickey and Minnie Mouse themed. The girls had a blast playing with all the toys, eating the yummy food and cake and playing with the bubbles on the porch outside. We had a fun time! After we watched them open their presents, Daddy, the girls and I headed to Chuy's to meet LaLa, Celeste, Kelly and Hollan for dinner to celebrate LaLa's birthday this past week. It was pouring down rain and the lights flickered a couple of times while we were there. We had a good time talking and Daddy and I got to hold Hollan for a little bit. She is such a sweet baby!! Cade wasn't there, he is visiting Kelly's parents this week. We ran in the pouring rain to get to the truck and said bye to everyone and we came home. Good day!
Monday, the girls and I relaxed at home this morning and then after lunch we went to the movies to see The Lorax with some other twin moms. It was a cute movie. We talked a little afterwards and took a picture. I took the girls home and then we walked over to a nearby park and they played. A lady that I might at another park before came there with her boys at the same time and we talked, she also takes one of her boys to the same school as the girls. They played a little bit and then we walked back home. Then I took the girls to the gym and I did the Zumba class with Kelly. When we were leaving the gym, Natalie took a fall on her knees. It wasn't too bad, just some scrapes, but she was so sad!! I gave them a bath when we got home, to clean up her scrapes! Daddy came home and he helped me dress them. We had dinner and then played some. Daddy is so good with the girls!!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and I got a text from Mandy saying that she wanted to come visit and she had her girls with her, Megan and Caroline. So I came home and I straightened and cleaned a little bit and then I went to get myself some lunch at McAlister's and then I went to Target for a couple of things. Heard from Mandy again and after I left Target I went to meet up with her and her girls. I met Megan when she was a little baby, but had never met Caroline. They were really sweet! We walked around the Bonfire Memorial, which I had never been to before. It was nice! It was nice being there for the first time with Mandy because I lived with her my freshman year at A&M, good memory. We left there and she followed me to the girls Mother's Day Out and I went in and got them. When we were walking out, her girls got out of the car and said hi to the girls. They then followed us home and Mandy and I got to talk and the girls played. I also showed Mandy the finished slideshow of Tara and Jason. Good times. They had also gone to Martha's Bloomers in Navasota before seeing us and she bought us a wind chime and each of her girls picked out rings for Natalie and Meagan. Her Megan picked out my Meagan's ring. That was so sweet! They headed out and we will see them at Tara's wedding soon! The girls and I ran a couple of errands, we went to pick up and try on their flower girl dresses. They loved it! When we were leaving the store, Meagan put on my sunglasses and waved and said bye to everyone, it was so funny!! I then took the girls to the park to play. Then we went to the grocery store to get milk and a couple of other things. They did really good and they got free balloons at the store. When we were leaving the store, Meagan's balloon flew away and she was a little sad. I loaded them up in the truck and I said we could go see if we could get it, but not sure. Sure enough, it was caught in a tree and I got it for her!! She was so happy to have it back!! That was just luck!! We came home and Daddy came home and we all ate dinner together. We played a little bit and then Daddy gave them a bath. They got to watch 'Big Phone' for a little bit and then it was bed time. * Just wanted to add that both girls are doing so good at using their words, they keep getting better and better. Meagan still has her own language sometimes, but she loves to sing the ABC's and it is so cute to hear her sing the very end of the song. Natalie is good at repeating what you say, I love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment