Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Patrick's Day



Wednesday afternoon, March 14th, after the girls nap, I took them to other park and they had so much fun! Meagan fell and scraped her knee and Natalie decided to go to a little tree all by herself and try to potty, right in front of everyone. I was actually talking to a lady at the park about potty training and that is when Natalie did that. By the time I got to her, she had already started peeing and some got on her clothes, so we went to the truck and changed her. We then went to a yogurt place in town and shared a yogurt. We came home and had dinner and when Daddy got home, they got to play with him.

Thursday morning, around 8:45, the girls and I went to a nearby park and we met Jessica there, with Avery and Cameron, Alex, Dylan and his twin brother. They were sweet boys! They all played on the playscape together. It was fun!! Then Dylan got hurt pretty bad, his knee was pretty torn up, so we had to call the playdate quits. We still had a great time! The girls and I came home and packed and then we headed to Daddy's office to get him and to say hi to everyone that works there. Daddy rode with us and we got Dairy Queen for lunch and then headed out of town. We drove to Austin, to Trey's families house and we talked for a little bit and left Daddy there to visit and watch March Madness Basketball all weekend long. The girls and I kept going and we drove to Opa and Oma's house. Oma was flying in tonight, so we didn't get to see her tonight, but we did visit with Opa and we had dinner with him.

Friday, Oma got home late last night, but her and Opa still got up with the girls this morning. Opa made breakfast and we all ate together. The girls got to play with Oma and Opa and even got to see Opie for a little bit and then around noon, we went over to Great Aunt Janet's house, so Opa and the girls could get hair cuts. Tyler and his girlfriend were there to. The girls had fun coloring and painting while they waited for their turn. They did great for Janet, sat really still. It was good to visit with them. After we left there, we were going to eat BBQ, put when we pulled up, I remembered it was Friday and we can't eat meat today, so then we went to Mr. Gatti's to eat. The girls even got to play some games with Oma. We went to the dollar store, next door and Opa and Oma bought the girls some pails and some kites and a ball. We came back to Oma and Opa's and I played outside with the girls while Oma did some work and Opa helped Opie with a tractor. We flew the little kites for a little bit and then they played in the sand. Then we walked to look at the cows and then to see what Opie and Opa were up to. Then they played in the trailer for a bit. When we were walking back to the house, Oma was coming out to meet us and Natalie was running up to her to give her some flowers, she fell and scraped her knee, ouch! We went inside and fixed her up. We relaxed for just a little bit and then the girls, Oma and I went into town to pick up Dry Cleaning and then went to Wal-Mart, so Oma could get the girls some barbies and books to play with. She also got them some pj's and clothes. Oma kept trying to take Natalie to the potty, but she would never use anything, so when we were checking out she tee teed and it was a lot. We got some paper towels and wiped it up and sprayed it. Poor thing!! Then I tried to put Meagan into the shopping cart and my purse turned upside down and all my change fell out! We just needed to leave Wal-Mart!! :) Oma changed Natalie at the truck and then we went to the St. Joseph's Hall to pick up some fish dinners and the girls remembered the stage from Tara and Jason's shower. We came home and had dinner with Opa and then they played for a little bit and then it was bed time! Long day!! :)

Saturday, St. Patrick's Day, we just hung out at the house all morning and then in the afternoon, we all put our green on and when to Omie and Opie's house to visit. The girls played with the old toys again and Opa also pushed them on the swing outside that I used to play on when I was little. Opie stayed outside to talk with them. We were looking at the pretty bluebonnets. Oma and I talked with Omie a little and then the girls came inside. Oma and I left and she dropped me off on Main Street, so that I could say hi to my friend, Lori, and her husband, Paul and daughter, Madisyn. I didn't get to visit for that long because my mom was coming right back to get me, but it was good to see her and say hi!! She is such a good friend! My mom picked me up and then we went back to get the girls from Omie and Opie's. Opa, Oma, the girls and I went to the pioneer museum and looked around. They went inside a tee pee and met some Indians and got some yarn bracelets made for them and they got to look inside some old houses. It was fun! There was even a small patch of bluebonnets there. We left there and then we drove to Curtis and Sandra's for Vance and Chelsy's baby shower. We had a great time visiting and the girls got to play with Jacqulyn, Huntleigh and Easton a bunch. They even got to walk on the farm and see a baby sheep and a bunch of baby pigs. They even got to feed the baby lamb a bottle. They had a great time! It was so good to visit with all that side of the family. We played some games and ate good food! We left and drove back to Oma and Opa's and got the girls ready for bed right away, they both fell asleep on the way home.

Sunday, we got up and ate breakfast and then I started packing. The girls got to play with Oma and Opa for a little bit more and then we had to hit the road to go pick up Daddy at Trey's. They really only just watched basketball all weekend long. Susan, Doc, Tara and Courtney were also there. We visited with them for a little bit, I love that family!! We then left to go meet Tara and Jason at the 290 Cafe and ate lunch with them and got some wedding stuff taken care of. It was fun! Then we drove onto LaLa's house and the girls played there for a bit and then Kelly, Celeste, Cade and Hollan came to get the dogs. We visited with them for a little bit and Celeste helped me put together Tara's rehearsal bouquet. They headed out and then LaLa and I took the girls to a open subdivision that had tons of bluebonnets and we took some pictures of the girls in them. It was fun, Daddy met us out there to. We left there and all of us went to eat at The Wrangler for dinner. The girls kept wanting to go potty, so I would take them. We said bye to LaLa and then we headed home. We unpacked and put the girls to bed. Great time!!

Monday, I took the girls with me to the gym in the morning while I did Zumba, they had fun in the daycare. We then went to the grocery store together and bought some things for dinner. We came home and we stayed home the rest of the day. I did laundry and cooked some pork chops for dinner and I actually made up my own recipe for them! The girls of course didn't eat it, but Daddy and I did, yummy!!

Tuesday, I took the girls to school in the pouring rain, we got soaked. I then got my hair cut and highlighted for Tara's wedding. Came home and also worked on an emergency kit for the wedding day. I also tried on my dress again to make sure it was okay and I picked out my jewelry. I went to get the girls from school and we came home, so they could have some snack. We then went to the gym and I did a cardio mix workout, it wore me out! We came home and had some dinner. Daddy came home and the girls played outside on their bikes and four wheelers. They are both good at pedaling the bikes now, so cute!! We came inside and played. Good day.

Wednesday, they did great at gymnastics. Natalie came up the stairs once to use the potty during gymnastics, which is really good!! We got Burger King for lunch and got the game 'Guess Who' as the toy, so we were having fun playing that! Now they are in their room for nap time, but playing! After nap time, I am going to take them to the park! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment