Friday, I took the girls to a park we hadn't been to yet and I really liked it!! The girls did to! They love going to the park and playing. After that park, we went to the mall to play on their playscape and toy cars. We also had lunch there at Sonic. They girls really enjoyed themselves. We even went to see the puppies. Daddy watched the girls tonight because I went with LaLa and friends and Morgan to see the Blue Man Group. It was entertaining, I liked it!! Daddy had fun playing with the girls.
Saturday, I got up with the girls and I packed. I woke up Daddy and he stayed with the girls and I left to go to Austin for Aunt Tara's Bachelorette Party. I had a great time getting some relaxing time by the pool and in the hot tub with all of Tara's friends. While I was there, Daddy had a little bit of a rough time with the girls during nap time. Meagan has started taking her pull up off during nap time and today she decided to pee everywhere and Natalie did the same to. Let's just say that Daddy was not very happy with them!! They almost didn't get to go to Tally's birthday party that late afternoon. They went to that at Central park and had fun, had sweets and jumped in a bounce house. Daddy was going to take them to LaLa's, but decided not to because they misbehaved during nap time so much. They just stayed at home that evening.
Sunday, Daddy got up with the girls and then LaLa came over around 9ish and Daddy went back to bed because he was tired. LaLa said she had a great time with them. They like to take the cushion of the couch now and jump on the couch. They learn so much in gymnastics and then want to do it at home! LaLa left at nap time and then I came home back from Austin. I let Daddy leave and have a little break, but during nap time today, Meagan got her poopoo on the floor, which was not fun to clean up!! Yuck! We have some silly girls on our hands. Right now it is Meagan being the little toot and Natalie is listening right now and Meagan is not! Sometimes she listens, but right now it just seems like she doesn't listen more. Trouble Two's!! :) I took the girls to play outside in the backyard and then when Daddy got back from the store, I brought them inside, so he could do the yard. We just hung out at home the rest of the day.
Monday, I took the girls to another park we hadn't been to yet and we ate our lunch there to. It was fun and another little girl came and they played with her. We walked to a little creek and saw some fish. It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun there! Natalie has been doing great with the big girl panties, she has been wearing them everywhere now. She wore them to the park and I let her pee behind a tree when see needed to go at the park and she did great! It was so funny!!
Tuesday, took the girls to school and Natalie didn't have any accidents again, awesome! Their teacher told me that Meagan used the potty to and kept her pull up dry all day, yay!!! We are getting there!! :) They of course get M&M's when they go potty for me, so that is working!! After school, we went to get their flower girl dresses fitted and they did good, Meagan wanted her dress off right away, oh no!! Natalie on the other hand loved it!! We ran some errands and then I took them to the gym with me. Natalie ended up pooping in her panties, but it wasn't too hard to clean up. I think she did that on purpose because she knew I would have to come in there to clean her up! Little stinker!! We came home and I made dinner.
Wednesday, LaLa's birthday, I took the girls to gymnastics today and they were doing great until there was a basketball and goal involved. Meagan took a turn with the ball and missed the goal, so she wanted to try again, but Natalie thought it was her turn, so she was trying to take the ball from Meagan, but Meagan got it, so Natalie hit her on the head pretty hard and their Coach had to get onto them, Natalie cried because her feelings were hurt. She cried and wined the right of the gym time. Meagan was over it fast, but didn't sit on her mat right away like she was supposed to, just stood on it and gave Coach B. a look. I will say earlier today, Meagan pushed Natalie at home over a puzzle, so I guess Natalie was standing up for herself at gymnastics. They are usually great at sharing, but sometimes not, which is normal for a two year old!! :) It was funny to watch all that going on at gymnastics. Natalie wore panties to gym today to and did great!! After gym, we came home and ate lunch. They helped me make a cheesecake for LaLa's birthday and then they went into their room for nap time, but just played. We got ready and headed to LaLa's house. They played a little bit and then Daddy came and he rode with us to the Mexican food restaurant to eat with LaLa, Bill, Margie and Janet for LaLa's birthday. Afterwards, I took the girls to LaLa's and we had some of the cheesecake I made, yum! And of course the girls played on the big phone! We came home and played a little and then they went to bed. Good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment