Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tara and Jason Got Married!!!

Thursday, March 22nd, I took the girls to school and while they were at school, I got my nails done and got a spray tan for Tara's wedding this weekend. I also got some things together for the wedding. We went to the park after school and played and walked around. The girls even got to watch a dog splash in the water to go after a ball. Very time the dog would splash, both girls would say 'Splash'. It was cute. We came home and the girls played outside with the bikes and chalk. When Daddy got home we put the girls on their little four wheelers and their helmets and they followed us all the way down to the park and then all the way back home. It was really cute! We came inside and ordered a pizza for dinner. After we put the girls to bed, I went to check on them a little later and Meagan was sleeping in Natalie's bed right by her. It was really sweet!!
Friday, I loaded up all the stuff we packed for the wedding and then I took the girls to LaLa's house where we met Daddy. We stopped to eat lunch in Brenham at K-Bob's, it was pretty good!! We made our way to Buda to the Comfort Suites and unloaded all of our things. Pretty soon after, Oma and Opa pulled up and we said say, Kayce was there to. LaLa was there and came to say hi. We all got ready and went to Tara and Jason's rehearsal. Tara ran into traffic on the way there, so we started late, but that's okay. The girls had fun playing with little Nicholas (the ring bearer). The girls did pretty good on their rehearsal. After the rehearsal, we all drove to Hill's Cafe on South Congress and talked, watched the slideshow that Matt and I made and ate catfish and opened presents. Tara and Jason got the girls little jewelry boxes with a cross bracelet each. Very pretty! We had a good time and Meagan even liked listening to the lady singing and danced. Natalie liked the video games. We came to the hotel and Aunt Terrell was there and she helped me get the girls ready for bed. I went to hang out with Tara and others for a bit and then Tara and I drove to Downtown Austin to stay at the Hilton there. It was fun!!
Saturday, the wedding day, I helped Tara carry a couple of things to the car and then she went to Central Market to pick up some breakfast things. Then she took me to the Comfort Suites to drop me off, but she saw Jason (not supposed to see the groom on the wedding day, oh no)!! It was funny though. I said hi to the girls and Oma and Opa and Daddy and Omie and Opie. Then I headed to the hair and make-up place where Tara, Jennifer and Josey were. I started getting my hair fixed and Kacey and Lindsey showed up. I then got my make-up done and Kayce showed up. It was fun getting all dolled up for the wedding. I sat and talked and ate for a bit and then I headed back to the hotel to get some things together and then to take Oma back with me. She had been with Daddy and the girls at McDonald's eating lunch. When we were leaving, Daddy took the girls down to the heated pool to swim. Oma and I got to the hair place and it was Tara's turn to get ready!! We talked to Josey, Lisa, Jenny and Tara while she got ready. Then Oma and I had to get back to the hotel to get ready. Terrell was there getting the girls ready, she was putting some make up on them and brushing their hair. They looked so beautiful!! Then Oma, the girls and I drove out to Kali-Kate to the bridal area and I helped get Aunt Tara ready in her dress with help. I even got help from Kacey on getting the flower girl dresses on the girls. I was already getting nervous about everything. Tara looked so beautiful in her dress!!! We took some pictures before and then it was time to get to our places. We all did great, Daddy walked with Josey and I was the Matron of Honor, so I walked with Justin. The girls and Nicholas were supposed to walk behind us, but they went down the first aisle instead of the middle. It was funny and cute. Girls didn't drop their flowers either. They sat with Oma and Opa during the ceremony. It was so sweet and Jason teared up!! After the ceremony, Meagan walked after Justin and me, but Natalie got kind of upset because she thought she was supposed to pick up the rose petals that were on the ground, but she walked with Oma and Opa back down the aisle. We took some more pictures, it was a beautiful day, but a little hot! The bridal party was introduced and Daddy and I got to walk together for that one with Meagan, Natalie was still with Oma. Tara and Jason did their dance and a little while later, Natalie ended up getting sick on Oma (very first time she has ever thrown up). I don't think she was sick, I just think it was from the heat, all the people and plus she knew she messed up earlier on not going down the right aisle, poor thing and poor Oma, they both smelt the rest of the night. But I think Natalie felt a little better after that. I felt better after I gave my toast, which I cried and shook the whole time. I was so glad when that was over with and then I got to have fun and dance and talk to friends and family!! There was even a photo booth, which was a lot of fun!! Wish I could have done that more!! It was a fun and beautiful wedding, so happy for Tara and Jason!! When it was time for them to leave, we all lite sparklers, which was really pretty!! I stood at the end to give her hugs!! LaLa and Terrell gave the girls a ride home a little earlier, so Daddy and I rode back together to the hotel. It was a great day!!! The girls can now call Jason their Uncle! :)
Sunday, I got up around 7am and got ready. Then I went and had breakfast and I sat with Sandra and Curtis and talked. Rihana came a little later. Then a little after 9am, I went to LaLa's room where the girls were and got all of them up. I took the girls to breakfast and LaLa came a little later. We sat with Opa, Oma, LaLa and Oma's friends and visited. Then it was time to get packed up, which took some time. We said bye to a couple of people and then loaded up our stuff. We said bye to Oma and then to Terrell and LaLa and when we were pulling away we said bye to Opa. We headed out and we stopped for lunch in Bastrop, in the Downtown area. It was pretty good! Then we continued on to LaLa's house. The girls wanted to play outside in the sand, so we did that. LaLa came home and we went with her to visit with Grandpa, which Janet, Jane and Mary were there to. We didn't stay too long and dropped LaLa off at her house. Then the girls and I headed home and Daddy came soon after. I made a quick dinner and unloaded. Girls played outside for a bit with Daddy. What a great weekend it was!!!
Monday, I did laundry all day!!! I did take the girls to two parks, one was a historical park and then the other a park to play at. On the way there, Trisha called to see how the wedding was, it was good to talk to her!! When we were leaving the park, we saw Joy, Thomas and Natalie and said hi. They were playing soccer. We came home and played there the rest of the day. Daddy even did the yard this evening.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I went grocery shopping and ran an errand for Daddy. I came home and tried to take a nap after lunch, but didn't really fall asleep, it felt good to relax though. I went to get the girls from school and Natalie didn't sleep with a pull up, how awesome is that!! I took her to the potty right away and she used poo poo, good for her. I woke up Meagan and she was burning up, so they took her temperature and it was 102, so we came home and I gave her some medicine. She never seemed sick. She got warm at bed time again, so Daddy gave her more medicine. I bathed them and fed them before LaLa came to get me for the last Opas show of the season, In the Heights. It was okay, but not the best. I came home and checked on the girls. Meagan still felt a little warm.
Wednesday, Meagan was fine this morning, no fever. It was about 99, so I gave her some medicine anyway, but she is fine. I took them to the library for story hour and we met Joanna, Haven and Harrison there. We sang and listened to books and did a Easter craft. It was sweet. We said bye to them and then I took the girls to gymnastics. Natalie needed to go potty three times, silly girl. She was just having fun! They did great in class!!
They are both really talking!! It is so fun to watch and listen to them talk!! Meagan likes to mess with her fingernails all the time, trying to make hangnails. Natalie likes to tell Meagan 'No No Yay Yay'. Meagan even calls herself Yay Yay! So funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment