Friday, we hung around the house and ran some errands. I also took the girls to the new chick-fil-a, not to eat, but to play in the play area. We came home and shortly after we got home, Oma and Opa came and we all played outside with bubbles, chalk and their bikes and little four wheelers. While they were doing that, I went to the grocery store and to pick up some shrimp for dinner. We ate dinner when we got back and Daddy had come home to. Oma got the girls ready for bed and then Daddy and I went to the movies to see 'The Hunger Games'. It was pretty good.
Sunday, April 1st, we relaxed at home in the morning and the girls played with Oma and Opa. They left around lunch time and then Daddy, the girls and I went for a drive and ended up at Lake Bryan to eat lunch. It was a beautiful day out! Jessica was there eating, so we said hi to her. We came back home and the girls had a little rest time. Daddy went to work for a little bit and to help LaLa at her house. I stayed at home with the girls and we played and I made dinner.
Monday, I did laundry all day and we went to a park to play. I had a twins meeting tonight, so Daddy got to spend some time with the girls, just him.
Tuesday, I sent Meagan to school in panties for the first time and she did great. She is not fully potty trained yet with poo poo and everything, but she is getting there. This evening I took the girls to meet Daddy and the twins group at the new Chick-fil-a for the twins Easter Celebration. It was crazy, but fun! The girls had a blast and there were tons of twins there! :) Afterwards, Daddy and I took the girls to a park nearby to play. It was a fun family outing. We came home.
Wednesday, I had a really bad headache this morning. I felt bad that I had to lay around all morning, but the girls did great for me. I took them to gymnastics and I started feeling better. We came home afterwards and played. Daddy came home around 4 and we walked to the neighborhood park while the girls drove on their little four wheelers. We got to the park and the girls played for a while and then we hid some eggs. It was a good time! We came back home and had dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment