Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First Time Camping!!

 Thursday, April 19th, I took the girls to school in the morning and then I packed while they were there and got some things done.  After I picked them up from school, we headed to Pflugerville to visit with Tara and Jason.  Jason cooked on the grill for us, so hamburgers and hot dogs, yum and made some cookies.  The girls of course loved the cookies!!  We put their swimsuits on and watched them run around in the sprinkler.  They had fun and they got to tee tee in the grass.  Tara helped give them a bath, Meagan fell in the bath tub, so we hurried up and bathed her and got her out.  They got to play with Tara and Jason a little longer and then it was time for bed.  They got to sleep in their sleeping bags, and they did a good job.  Oma came late tonight and slept in the same room with them.
Friday morning, Oma got up with the girls and played with them along with Jason.  I got ready and then got them ready and we headed to Tina and Shannon's to play with Easton and to also meet the new baby Jackson!!  He is such a cutie pie.  We had a great time there playing and they even did Ring Around the Rosie.  We only got to stay there for about an hour and a half because we were meeting Oma and Jason for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.  I have no idea how many times we took the girls to the restroom while we were there.  I want to tell them no that they can't go so much, but then you don't want them to pee in their pants either, so I just take them, Oma helped to!  It was a nice little lunch with Jason and Oma!  It was raining when we got out, so Jason went and got the truck for us, that was really nice of him.  We said our goodbyes and then Oma drove home to Fredericksburg and we drove home to our house.  The girls played with their toys when we got there and I unloaded and cleaned up a little bit.


Friday evening, Daddy got home and then Thad and Natasha came into town to visit.  They followed us to Koppe Bridge to eat dinner and I watched the girls as they ran around outside for a little bit.  Then they followed us to Kyle Field for Friday Night Lights football practice for the A&M football players.  I was the one who took all the girls to the restroom when they needed to go.  Poor Natasha's toilet overflowed and it kind of scared all the girls.  But we laughed about it!!  It was fun, but windy outside!  We left after a hour and Thad and Natasha went drove home and we went to our own house.  Good day!  Got a call late tonight from LaLa and she had fallen and broken her arm, that's not good!!!  Poor LaLa!!!  So Daddy got up and stayed the rest of the night with her.


Saturday morning, I got the girls ready and dressed for Cade's 4th Birthday Party today.  We drove to LaLa's to pick up Daddy and to see how LaLa was doing.  Matt had her all set up with everything!  He is so good!!  Bill came over to see how she was doing to.  We left and drove to The Woodlands for Cade's birthday party.  It was at Wonderwild, a really cute, fun place.  All the kids had a great time, especially Cade!!  Aunt Terrell was there, so the girls were excited to see her.  After the party, we went to Celeste and Kelly's house to watch Cade open all of his presents, he got some neat toys!  Daddy played with Cade for a little bit and then we had to go, so we said bye to everyone.  We drove to LaLa's house to check on her again and she was doing pretty good.


Saturday afternoon, we came home and packed for our little camping trip with the girls.  We went to a family camp out in Bryan where they had everything for us, like hot dogs and drinks and chips.  We had to pitch our own tent, but Daddy enjoyed doing that and the girls tried to help to.  We had a great time.  We played at the park with the girls, played some games, ate dinner and met some new people who had tents by us, we made smores by the camp fire and listened to stories by the camp fire.  We even started watching the movie 'Yogi Bear', but Meagan fell asleep in my arms, so we decided to go back to the tent with the girls and lay them down.  Meagan was out and she slept by me, Natalie stayed up a little longer and she wanted to sleep by Daddy.  We really had a great time!!!  I loved the family time together, what a great Six Year Anniversary present!!  We got to look at tons of stars while we layed down in our tent, so neat!

Sunday, April 22nd, Daddy and my six year Anniversary, we got up in the tent and the City of Bryan had breakfast ready for us.  We ate breakfast by the camp fire and then we started taking down our tent and loaded up!  We drove home and showered!!!  Oma ordered an Edible Arrangement for our Anniversary, so I went to pick that up.  It had two teddy bears with it, that was really sweet of her!  Then I picked up the girls and headed to LaLa's house to see how she was doing.  She was doing much better walking around.  Celeste, Terrell, Cade, Kelly and Hollan came over to.  We had a birthday lunch for Cade and Terrell, for Cade's 4th and Terrell's 30th.  Allison and her friend came over while we were eating, so they played with the kiddos in the pool while we watched them!  They had fun!!  



After the girls had some fun, it was time to go to Halle's 5th birthday party out at Harry's farm.  They loved bouncing in the bounce house and going down the slide.  They liked playing with Natasha the whole time.  They even did a good job on hitting the pinta!!  It was fun and of course they had cake.  Halle got a cute little yorke dog for her birthday, how sweet is that!!  They surprised her with it at the end of the party!  We headed out and went back to LaLa's.

We sang Happy Birthday to Terrell and Cade for their birthdays and again had some more cake, but at least this was ice cream cake this time!!  We hope they have a wonderful year!!  We helped clean up the house a little and visited a little more.  We made sure that LaLa was okay and Daddy was staying with her tonight.  After Terrell and Celeste and everyone else left, I took the girls home and got them ready for bed.  I was a long weekend, but a fun one, except for LaLa's arm!!! :(
Monday, I got the girls up early and we drove to Navasota and went over to Gus and Kourtney's house.  I had the pleasure of getting to watch Cooper today and the girls got to play with all of his neat toys!  He is such an easy going boy!  I put all three kids in Cooper's wagon and walked them down to LaLa's house to check up on her, Cooper wasn't too sure about all of that, but he did good.  We stayed for about 20 mins. and then I took all of the kids back to Gus'.  Fed them snack and then it was time for Cooper to take a nap.  He got up and played a little bit and then Gus and Kourtney came home for lunch.  I got to talk to them a bit.  They both went back to work and then I took the kids outside to play with the dogs, the sandbox and the slide.  We came in and I fed them snack again.  Gus came home shortly after that.  He put Cooper's car seat in the truck and then we headed over to LaLa's house to visit with her.  Girls play outside for a bit.  Daddy came home and cooked some steaks, baked potatoes and broccoli.  Yummy!  Marla came over with some food and to see how Kathleen was doing.  We ate and relaxed.  Daddy gave the girls a bath, Natalie stayed in there forever.  I did the dishes while he did that.  I helped LaLa wash her hair.  She seemed in better spirits today!  After the girls were done, I drove them home and Daddy stayed with LaLa again.
Tuesday, I got the girls ready for school and then Gus brought Cooper over to spend the day with us.  I took all three kids to school and dropped off the girls and kept Cooper with me.  We just came back home and he scooped out the toys and played and ate.  I also took him outside to play, which he loved!!  He took a little nap and then I fed him some lunch.  Before we knew it, it was time to pick the girls up from school.  Took him in on the girls stroller and then Natalie rode by him on the way out.  We came home (putting three kids in the truck is hard work), had snack and played for a bit.  Kourtney and Gus came to get Cooper, so we said bye to them.  The girls and I just hung out at home the rest of the day.  Daddy came home to play chase and to spend some time with the girls before bed.  He packed a bag and then he spent the night with LaLa again.
Wednesday, Cooper came over again and we all hung out in the morning, then around 9:45, I took all three to story hour at the library and met Joanna, Haven and Harrison there, with her friend Sharon and her grand kids.  It was fun, Cooper just sat on my lap the whole time and Meagan was getting jealous.  It was cute!  They all loved the bubbles!  We then made our way to gymnastics and the girls had a great time there.  Cooper was really into looking at everything.  It is definitely harder with three kids!!!  I stopped off at Sonic to get some food for lunch and Cooper fell asleep in the truck on the way home.  I unloaded everyone, tried putting Cooper in the recliner, but he was still sleeping, so I went to lay him down in the girls room.  I fed the girls while Cooper slept and he was tired, I finally had to wake him up at 1:45, so I could feed him some lunch!!  Then all the kiddos played for a little bit and Gus came to get Cooper.  I was exhausted.  I got upset at Meagan today because she poured tee tee from the little potty all over the floor.  I was not a happy camper!!  It was gross!!  Oh well!  I then took the girls outside to play and cleaned up the back yard a bit.  We came inside and Daddy got home right when we did that, perfect timing!  We got the girls ready for bed and then Daddy played with them for a little bit and then we said Good Night!!  Very long week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment