Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fun Times with Oma and Opa



Thursday, April 26th, I took the girls to school and then I ran some errands and did some things around the house.  After I picked them up from school, we drove to a nearby park and we fed the ducks.  Then we played on the playground.  They had so much fun!  Then we went to get gas and I took the girls through a car wash.  They were both kind of scared, Meagan got real stiff.  It was cute because I remember being scared of that when I was little.  When we got home, they wanted to play outside with bubbles and the chalk, so we did and they got so dirty!!  When we were done, I just took them inside and bathed them right away!!  Daddy got to play for a little bit and then we put them to bed.  Oma and Opa came around 11:30 tonight, girls are going to be happy tomorrow morning!!
Friday, Oma got up with the girls.  I got up a little bit after that.  When Opa got up, I got the girls to give him his birthday book that we made for him.  We all looked at the book together and he really enjoyed it!!  I had to get ready for my convention for the weekend and I was picked up by Julie and Rachael at 12:30pm.  I said bye to everyone and we hit the road.  The girls had a great time with Oma and Opa.  They got to play outside and in the little swimming pool.  They love their Oma and Pooh!!
Saturday, the girls hung out with Oma and Opa in the morning and with them and Daddy in the afternoon.  All of them met Eddie, Michelle, Tyler and Trevor at the Bluebonnet and Bluegrass Festival.  They had fun in the petting zoo, riding ponies, riding a tractor train, hearing some music and taking pictures.  Daddy said there wasn't too much for kids to do, so it wasn't the greatest, but they had an okay time.  They took the girls to Chick-fil-a to eat and play afterwards and then came home.
Sunday, Oma, Opa and Daddy had the girls all morning and then I came back from my twins convention around lunch time, so Oma cooked us some deer sausage for lunch, yummy!!  I got to hang out with Oma and Opa for a little bit before they left and Daddy left to.  I had to clean up a little and then unpack and repack again.  Then the girls and I drove to LaLa's house to visit with LaLa, Celeste, Kelly, Cade, Hollan and Daddy.  It was fun!  Cade and the girls played with water balloons and Celeste and Kelly made dinner.  They left after dinner and we spent the night with LaLa!!




Monday, we got up and went over to Gus and Kourtney's to watch Cooper today.  I fed all the kiddos some breakfast and then the girls and Cooper had a blast playing with all of Cooper's toys.  Gus and Kourtney came over for lunch and right after they left, Daddy came over to bring me some lunch.  We got to visit with him for a little bit.  Daddy left to go back to work and then I played and cleaned up at Gus and Kourtney's until Gus came home.  The girls and I left and went to LaLa's house.  We played outside and then Kathy and Woody came over to visit with LaLa, so Daddy, the girls and I drove home and dropped off my car and then Daddy rode with us to a new restaurant that opened called 'Lupe Torilla'.  It has an awesome sand area for kids to play on.  The girls had a blast!!  They ate really good at dinner to, but of course wanted to go play some more.  Kelly, from twins group, was there with her family to, so I got to talk to her for a second.  We had a good family night!
Tuesday, Cooper came over and I fed all the kiddos breakfast.  Cooper came with us to take the girls to school, I just carried him this time instead of using the stroller.  After dropping off the girls, Cooper and I went grocery shopping at HEB and he did a great job.  We then came to the house and played.  He took a pretty good nap and ate lunch after his nap.  Pretty soon after that, we went to pick up the girls from school and they had a great day.  They got to go to the Crowning of Mary ceremony.  They liked it because they were talking about it.  We came home and played.  Gus came to get Cooper shortly after we got home.  The girls and I watched a home video and then I made a Ziti pasta cassarole for dinner.  Daddy came home and we ate dinner.
Wednesday, our last day with Cooper.  He has been such a good and easy boy to take care of.  Kourtney dropped off Cooper and I fed everyone breakfast.  We hung out at the house in the morning and then it was time for gymnastics.  We went to gymnastics and the girls had a great time and each of them only came up once to us the potty, which was good.  After gymnastics, we came to the house and had lunch.  Then they played for a little bit and then I tried to put all three kids down for a nap in the girls room and that didn't work very well.  They all three used poo poo during this time, so I had to keep changing pull-ups/diapers.  I got them out of the room and they played some more.  Meagan really liked following Cooper and giving him things.  It was really sweet.  I loaded up all the kids in the truck and headed to Navasota.  Natalie and Cooper both fell asleep on the way there, so Gus put Cooper right in his bed and got his carseat out.  We said bye to them and then went over to LaLa's house.  The girls played inside and with LaLa's 'Big Phone'.  Then we went outside to swim and when Daddy came over, he swam with us to.  It was the girls first time to swim with little floaties on.  Natalie really liked them.  Both girls laid on their backs in the water, they are getting more comfortable with doing things like that in the water.  They are definitely water babies!  We ate dinner with LaLa and hung out a little more. Daddy gave the girls a bath and a shower and then it was time to come home and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment