Wednesday, May 9, 2012

March of Dimes Walk

Thursday, May 3rd, I took the girls to school and then afterwards we drove to LaLa's house to say hi and met Daddy there.  Daddy, the girls and I went over to Jaime and Carter's house for a surprise party for Jaime's birthday.  We did stay too long, but we got to talk to Susan, Tara, Clay and Amberly and told Jaime Happy Birthday.  We then went out to eat at the BBQ place in town.  Then we went back to LaLa's to see how she was doing.  We drove home a little while later.
Friday, I took the girls to the backyard at the house and they got to finger paint and paint with rollers.  They had a blast with the paints.  Then we played with the beach ball sprinkler.  It was a fun morning.  In the afternoon, we drove over to Tanya's house to make March for Babies shirts with her daughters.  It was fun and the shirts turned out cute!  Her twins are older and they liked helping out with my girls.  We left there and came home and Daddy came home shortly after that.



Saturday, we got up early and we all went to the March of Dimes walk.  We met Tanya and her family there and took our group picture.  We also met Jessica, David, Avery and Cameron there to.  Daddy put facepaint on the girls and they each got a balloon.  We did a really short walk because the girls are potty training, so we didn't want to go to far away from the restrooms.  Meagan and Natalie played on the playground and I got all of us some Spoon's yogurt to share.  Then the girls bounced in the Bounce House and then we watched the program with Jessica and her family.  We didn't stay too much longer, there wasn't as much stuff going on this year for some reason.  We said bye to Jessica and them and we came home for a little bit.  Then we went to McAlister's Deli and met Shannon there (he was in town with some of his high school kids for a judging contest).  He ate with us and it was so good to see him.  We said bye to him and then came back home to rest a little.  I also vacuumed out the truck and washed the car seats, it needed it bad!!  We had Mexican Food for dinner to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.
Sunday, Daddy went to LaLa's earlier than us and went with her to show the old Navasota house to some potential buyers and then I brought the girls to LaLa's a little later after I did some things around the house.  Then LaLa, Daddy, the girls and I went to eat at The Wrangler for lunch.  We then came back to LaLa's and I helped with a couple of things.  I then took the girls over to Steven and Crystal's house for a Piggies and Paw's (handprint/footprint paintings).  It was fun, the girls got to play with Caden and all of his toys and I got their handprints done.  Natasha, Brandon and their family came to, so I got to see little Landon!! :)  We left there around 4pm and then went back to LaLa's house.  Daddy mowed  her lawn and then swam with the girls.  I took LaLa to the grocery store while Daddy watched the girls.  We came back and fed the girls some dinner.  We cleaned up and then we headed home.  Good day!
Monday, I took the girls to a splashpad, but it wasn't open, so we just played at the playground.  They had snack and then we headed toward home, but stopped at Whataburger first to get a milkshake to go.  We got home and went to the backyard and they played on the slip-n-slide and we shared the milkshake.  It was fun!  The rest of the day, we played inside and Daddy came home to play.  *Both girls loved to be chased by Daddy, they always ask him when he gets home 'Chase Daddy, Please'.  They have both been saying 'O-Tay' for Okay a lot lately to.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then ran some errands.  Right after school, we drove to Navasota to sign up for swimming lessons.  Then we went to LaLa's house and we went to the backyard right away to play in the sand.  LaLa came home right when we got outside.  We helped LaLa with a couple of things, the girls are getting to be big helpers with LaLa, Percy and Penny.  * Meagan just loves Percy right now, loves for him to chase her and she loves to call him 'P'.  Natalie likes it to, but not as much as Meagan right now.  Meagan likes to sit in Percy's bed with Percy.  Daddy came by for a second and then he left and before we left, we helped LaLa with her birdfeeders.  We said bye and then drove home and Daddy was already there.  We had a relaxing night at home.
Wednesday, we played at home in the morning and then I took the girls to gymnastics.  They got to do the balance beam, the rings and backwards tumbles today and also crawl through the tunnel.  They always have a great time.  We came home to eat lunch and then at a little rest time (not sleeping, but just relaxing with their blankets) and then we met LaLa and her cousin, Terry, at a haircut place where LaLa got her hair cut and then we got the girls haircut to.  They did a great job, very still and they even got candy for a prize.  We told them bye and then I took the girls to a Cupcake shop in town and we all shared a strawberry cupcake, I wasn't that impressed.  Then we came home for the afternoon.  We then went to the mall and met Daddy there and the girls played on the playscape and they rode in the little cars and we ate dinner there.  It was fun!  We of course always have to go look at the puppies!  We then came home and got ready for bed!  Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment