Thursday, May 24, 2012

First Mini Meet

Thursday, the girls went to school and had a great day!!  That afternoon, we went to swimming lessons in Navasota and then we went to LaLa's house to eat and also play outside and have some popsicles.  We came home a little later and put the girls to bed.  Oma and Opa came later tonight.
Friday, the girls were so excited to wake up and see that Oma and Opa were here!!  We stayed at home and played all day.  Oma and Opa came with me and the girls to go swimming, Opa helped me with them in the water.  It was fun!  Afterwards, we stopped to get chicken on the way home and then we ate when we got home.  I then went to my garage sale pre-sale with the twins group, while Opa and Oma watched the girls.  When I got back home, Daddy was home and the girls had just gone to sleep.


Saturday, I got up to go to my Twins Garage Sale and Daddy went to his golf tournament he was helping with.  Oma and Opa got to watch the girls all morning, they played outside for a long time.  I came home and got ready.  Oma and I took the girls to their first Olympic Meet at Powersports.  Aunt Tara, Uncle Jason and Opa met us there to watch.  I ran into Tracy, Connor's mom and she invited us to Connor's birthday in June.  Crystal, Steven, Crystal's parents and Caden were there, so Caden did the gymnastics with Natalie and Meagan.  It was so cute to watch and the girls did great on everything!!  Tara bought them some candy and a balloon and both girls got a t-shirt and a trophy.  Their first trophies.  Jason got in trouble for jumping on the trampoline afterwards, that was funny!  Girls took a picture with Caden and then we headed out to the house.  We hung out for a little bit and then all of us went to eat at Lupe Tortilla for dinner.  Opa and Jason took the girls outside to play in the sand, while Tara, Oma and I got to chat.  We ate and Meagan started on feeling very good.  After dinner, we told Tara and Jason bye and we came back to the house. Daddy had just gotten home from the golf tournament.  We all relaxed and then Daddy and I went to go see The Avenger's.  It was a pretty good movie.  Great day, but really busy!!
Sunday, we worked out in the yard and the girls played outside.  Meagan still wasn't feeling to good this morning, but got better as the day went on.  Oma took Natalie with her to the grocery store and to pick up some pizza for lunch.  After all of us ate lunch and the yard was done (Opa and Daddy worked hard), Oma and Opa left to drive back home!!  So glad they came to visit!!  We rested for a little bit and then we went over to LaLa's house to visit and to see how she was doing.  Daddy cooked some burgers on the grill and the girls just played.  We came home a little later.
Monday, we had a playdate with Haven and Harrison over at the house.  They played with the toys and then got their swimsuits on and they played outside with the water.  In the little pool and the slip-n-slide.  It was fun and the kids were all so sweet.  They stayed over until a little bit after lunch time, so glad they came by.  Girls had lunch and then rest time.  After they rested for a little bit, we went to Navasota for swim lessons and Daddy met us there.  Both girls did awesome in the water, Natalie even went under a couple of times for the rings and Meagan of course is still a little fish.  We came home afterwards and Daddy took care of the girls while I went to a Mom's Night Out at Grub Burger.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school.  After school, I took them through a car wash, which is always funny.  Then we came home and had snack and relaxed.  Then it was time for swimming again, so we drove to Navasota and Daddy met us again and we had our lesson.  The girls love to do Ring Around the Rosie and we did The Wheels on the Bus today in the water.  We then drove home and ate dinner and got ready for bed.
Wednesday, Natalie had a little bit of a fever this morning, so I gave her some medicine and then she was fine.  I took the girls to A&M Campus this morning to go look at the new MSC and walk around and take pictures.  It was fun!  Then we left and when to gymnastics class and they had a great time.  After gymnastics, we went to Chick-fil-a for lunch and the girls got to play there.  Natalie got a little whiny, so we left.  She started getting a fever again.  I called Daddy to tell him that Natalie still had fever, so he was going to take her to LaLa's house instead of swimming today.  So the girls and I drove up to Navasota and met Daddy at the pool.  I did the swimming lessons with Meagan and Daddy took Natalie to LaLa's to hang out.  Natalie was a little upset that she didn't get to swim today.  Meagan was the only one in class today, so we had a great time together.  She loves swimming back and forth and jumping into the water.  We went to LaLa's afterwards and LaLa made some Lasagna, yum!  We played there for awhile and outside.  They both got into LaLa's makeup and got it all over them.  It was really cute!  We had a great time.  Natalie was still hot when we got home, so Daddy bathed them and then we gave her some medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment