Thursday, May 24th, the girls had school and had a great day. I took the girls to their last swimming lesson and Daddy met us there. The girls have learned so much and actually like putting their heads under the water. The girls each got a swimming certificate of completion.
Friday, Daddy, the girls and I went to their school and took the girls to their classroom. Then we waited to watch the Spring/End of the school year show. Shaylee and Shelbee were in it to. It was really cute. Meagan was singing and doing the hand motions the whole time and Natalie was a little more nervous and had her thumb in her mouth for the beginning and then started singing to. They sang 'My God is So Big'. Afterwards, Daddy went to work and the girls and I came home. Then I took them to the splashpad and the park. They played for awhile. We relaxed with Daddy at home this evening.
Saturday, after lunch I took the girls to Veteran's Park to have a playdate with Connor and other friends. It was fun! The girls had a great time! We said bye to them and then we headed to Navasota to go to LaLa's house. We were going to have a pool party with Adriane, Scotty, Demetri, Thane, Gus, Kourtney, Cooper, Eddie, Michell, Tyler and Trevor. We had a great time eating, swimming, chatting and the kids loved playing with the sand and bouncing in the bounce house. What a great time spent with friends. We said bye to everyone and we spent the night at LaLa's.
Sunday, we hung out at LaLa's all morning and then Gus, Kourtney and Cooper came over to swim. Celeste, Kelly, Cade and Hollan also came over to swim. We had a great time! Hollan was dressed so cute for Memorial Weekend. She was just starting to sit up all by herself. Gus and Kourtney left and then Daddy and I got ready to go to little Shaylee's 4th birthday party. It was a hunting party, so the girls wore camouflage. Shayanne's husband, Shane, made marshmallows shooters for everyone that came and the girls got to ride in a barrel train and we all went to a hayride and saw where the Navasota and Brazos rivers met. It was such a fun party! We came back to LaLa's and girls got to play with Cade for a little longer. Then they headed out and we spent the night with LaLa again. We are having such a great and relaxing Memorial Day weekend.
Monday, we just took it easy in the morning and went swimming and the girls played in the bounce house again. Later that day, Gus, Kourtney and Cooper came over again and Gus made some fajitas for everyone to eat, yum!! We all went swimming again! It has been so nice just to relax at LaLa's for a couple of days instead of driving back and forth to home. We had a great day and weekend with family and friends.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and I went shopping at Wal-Mart. I was going to HEB to get gas and just as I was getting out of my car, the girls teacher called and Meagan had a fever because of an ear infection. So I went to pick them up and Natalie had a stuffy nose to. I took the girls to Kroger with me to get some groceries and medicine. Saw Joanna there with Haven and Harrison to, they were also sick. We came home and I had to pack for my L.A. trip. When Daddy got home, I helped bathe the girls and then I said my goodbyes to them and I drove to Tara and Jason's house to spend the night. Opa also stayed there to.
Wednesday, Opa and I went to the airport in Austin really early and we flew out to L.A. and Oma met us at the airport. Daddy took the girls to their last gymnastics class until July. They had to wear their bathing suits to class because they were having a beach day. They also got their progress reports and certificates for the year. Both girls did great! After gymnastics, Daddy drove up to Navasota and took the girls over to Gus and Kourtney's house and the girls got to play with Cooper while Daddy went to work for a little bit in the afternoon. That was so nice of them to watch the girls. Daddy and the girls just took it easy tonight.
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment