Thursday, June 7th, I took the girls to school and then I went grocery shopping and had a bad headache. I cleaned up at home and then got the girls from school. I took the girls to LaLa's and spent some time with her. When Daddy got to LaLa's we went swimming and Natalie showed me how she will jump into the water without holding hands now. She holds her breath great under water and will swim to Daddy and me. She is doing such a great job. We were so impressed with her. Meagan still did a great job, but she was a little more scared this time. After swimming, we were hungry, so we ordered food from The Western Club and Daddy went to pick it up. We ate it over at LaLa's. * By the way, when Meagan does good on the potty, we give her Cheetos's, she loves them!! Natalie was M&M's and Meagan is now Cheetos's. We have a sweet eater and a salty eater.
Friday, I still had a bad head ache this morning, so we just took it easy at home. I started feeling better after lunch, so I took the girls over to Henderson Harbor pool, that was our first time there. I liked it!! The girls practiced swimming, played in a waterfall, jumped into the pool with me and even acted like monkey's on my back. We spent about two hours there. Fun times. We then headed toward home, but both girls fell asleep, so I went to Sonic for a milk shake and ate it there, while they slept. I wanted to give them a little bit of a nap. I drove home and woke them up. We hung out until Daddy got home. We all went to eat at Hullabaloo Diner. It was fun, but of course both girls wanted to check out the restroom, so I took them to do that. After dinner, we noticed a playground behind the restaurant, so we took the girls to it. It was an old school playground with horse swings and seesaws, like from when Daddy and I were little. Really can't find those any more. We loved it and the girls did to!! That was fun! We came home.
Saturday, we woke up and got ready and headed to LaLa's and picked her up. Then all of us headed to Celeste and Kelly's. Just Celeste and Hollan were there, Cade and Kelly already went to his T-Ball game. We followed Celeste to the YMCA fields and we got to watch Cade play some T-Ball. It was really cute and he did a great job going after the ball all the time. After the game, we told them all bye and headed back to LaLa's and dropped her off. Then Daddy, the girls and I went to the circus in town. We got to go into the ring before the show and we ran into Kathy, Woody, Carson and Wesley. We also waved at Connor, Tracy and her husband. The girls really enjoyed the show, the look on their faces were priceless. It was a good show! We took the girls to go eat at BJ's afterwards for dinner. And then we came home and got them ready for bed. What a great day!
Sunday, I let Daddy sleep in, he needs that on the weekends sometimes. I played with the girls in the morning reading and doing puzzles and building with blocks and finding matches. We talked to Oma and Opa this morning on the phone and then we got Daddy up around 11am. He mowed the yard and we watched him a bit. Then we had lunch and I got ready. We headed to LaLa's to help her with some things and Daddy, the girls and I went swimming. Both girls still doing great!! LaLa made a great dinner for us to eat chicken stuffed with sausage and wrapped with bacon, yum!! Took forever to get the girls down tonight, they were so hyper, finally LaLa sang to them and they finally went down, but it took a long time a little after 10pm.
Monday, we ate breakfast at LaLa's house and got ready for our all day Twins Group Play Date. Melissa S. and her three daughters, Claire, Mallory and Mireya, were the first to come, so we all went swimming. A little while later Joanna brought Haven and Harrison and it was there first time to a big pool. Everyone was having fun. Joy came with Thomas and Natalie, Melissa left and then Gini came with Blake, Reese and Riley. Joanna headed out and then Julie came with Saddie, Maegan and Addison. Natalie took a little nap, but Meagan wanted to keep on swimming with everyone. Joy left and then a little while later Alicia came with Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew. Gini left and then Kelly came with Caleb, Emmy and Katie. I woke up Natalie, so she could swim a little more. We had a long fun filled day of swimming. Everyone seemed to have a great time. I cleaned up a little after everyone left and then Daddy came over soon after that. We thanked LaLa for letting us have the play date and then Daddy, the girls and I drove to Office Depot for Daddy and then picked up some dinner at Fuergo. We came home and ate and went to sleep.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school with hats because it was hat day today. I ran some errands and then Rihana came over and we talked and then we went to A&M Campus and ate lunch in Rudder Tower on the 11th Floor, which over looked all of campus. Great view. We had a good time. Then we walked around the newly updated MSC. Then ran a couple more errands and then she dropped me off and headed out. It was fun! I went to get the girls from school. Then I took them to their very first Dentist appointment and Natalie wanted Meagan to go first, too funny. They both did a great job!! Great teeth to! The dentist just brushed their teeth and looked them over. They got a toy out of the treasure chest and then we headed out. We came home and spent the rest of the day at home.
Wednesday, I took the girls to the Bryan library for the Juneteenth Celebration. They bounced and did some crafts. We also read some books and had some ice cream. Then we left and went to the McDonald's down the road and ate lunch and played. Then we went to the College Station Library and read some books. I thought we were meeting Tracy and Connor there at 1pm, but I messed up because she meant 11am. Whoops! Meagan pooped in her pants there, so I cleaned her up and then we went home for the afternoon. We watched Mary Poppins and the girls were not being very good listeners today. Kind of a tough day! I had the girls help me clean up the house and then they watched Dora while I cooked some dinner.
* Natalie has been really into my old Golden Books lately. She loves to pretend to read them. Meagan is just starting to do that to. We have had fun putting together an Alphabet Train and all sorts of puzzles.
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment