Thursday, June 14th, the girls 35 Month Birthday, they got to go to school today!! They had a great day and painted and made Father's Day cards. After school, I took the girls to the library and we returned our old books and got our half way point prize for the summer reading program. We also checked out some more books to read. The girls really enjoy going to do that! We spent the rest of the day at home playing and I cooked some dinner tonight.
Friday, we went to the park and met Joanna, Haven and Harrison there to play. We had a fun time swinging, chasing, talking, playing ice cream shop and going down the slides. We always have a good time with H and H. We came home afterwards and ate lunch. We hung out and played and when Daddy came home we went to Harold's Hot Dog and Ice Cream. It was okay food, but it was fun having family time.
Saturday, I got up early and after I was ready, I told the girls bye and Daddy got up to watch the girls. I went with some Twin Mom's to The Woodlands to shop for the day and eat at The Cheesecake Factory. Daddy took the girls over to LaLa's house to swim with LaLa, Celeste, Kelly, Cade and Hollan. Daddy said that the girls loved following Cade around and doing whatever he did. Daddy also said that both Cade and Natalie would touch the bottom of the pool and come back up. They would also pick up the rings underwater to. That is so awesome. Meagan just had fun swimming around. Daddy also brought the girls a floating floaties thing to wear in the water and they love them. They had dinner there and then met me at home. We got them ready for bed and they went to sleep right away, they were pretty tired!
Sunday, I made Daddy some eggs and french toast this morning. I had the girls go wake up Daddy with his Father's Day cards and we rehearsed saying 'Happy Father's Day'. He got up and said thank you and he ate his breakfast and then we let him lay down a little longer. We all got ready and then we headed to LaLa's house to visit with Cade, Hollan, Celeste and Kelly. We also went to wish Grandpa a Happy Father's Day to at the nursing home. He was pretty tired, so we didn't stay too long. Cade and the girls got to ride in the wheel chair. We went back to LaLa's and Kelly made some shish kabob's, we swam and ate together. Cade is like a fish now, he was really swimming and jumping into the pool. We practised with the girls to. The goggles seem to help out a lot with Cade and Natalie going underwater! It was such a beautiful day and we all really had a great time!! Celeste and Kelly left around 5ish and we helped LaLa with a couple of things and ate dinner. Then we came home with Daddy. What a great Father's Day!!
Monday, the girls and I mailed off their party invitations and then we came home and stayed here all day and just played and relaxed! It was nice because we are always on the go!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school!! After school, we went to Target and bought Connor a birthday present for Saturday and also got the girls a new puzzle and a Thomas the Train game. We played them when we got home!! They are really getting into the fun toys! It rained today, but this afternoon it felt so good outside I took the girls to a park for a little bit. After the park, we met Daddy at Free Birds to eat dinner because kids eat free on Tuesdays. They sure were antsy at dinner!! These girls, don't know what to do with them sometimes!! ;)
Wednesday, we went to the library for story hour, so the girls got to sing some songs and listen to books and play with bubbles. The bubbles are their favorite part. We then came home to eat lunch and play. The girls have been testing me a lot lately, don't know what is going on there. Just getting older I guess and testing the boundaries. I then took them to another library in town to hear a man talk about snakes, but they really were not interested in that, so we just read some books and played with puzzles while it rained outside. Meagan was testing me at the library with messing up the toys and Natalie started crying on the stairs. It was a hard outing. I drove around for a little bit, so they could take a nap because they really needed it. We got home and pretty soon after that Daddy came home a little early and we ordered a pizza and he played duck duck goose with them, with their dolls. It was sweet. What a long day!!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment