June 21st, Thursday, the girls went to school and they had a splash day today. So I had them dressed in their bathing suits to go there. They had a great day.
Friday, the girls and I left early in the morning and we drove to visit with Jeanette and Chloe. The girls had a great time playing with Chloe and her toys. They loved her slide and Dora doll and Boots of course. We got the girls ready to go to the neighborhood pool to go swimming. It was a cool place with a slide that all the girls went down and we caught them at the bottom. It was shallow, so the girls could walk around the whole pool. It even had a splash pad with it. We had so much fun! We then went back to their house to eat lunch, Jeanette made quesidillas. The girls also played tea party, too cute!! We headed back home around 2ish. When we got home, Uncle Cody was there playing video games. We got to hang out with him for a bit, the girls were shy at first. Then all of us met Daddy at the girls school for a family movie night to watch 'Veggie Tales'. Let's just say the girls were not too interested in the movie. We stayed for about a hour and then we took Cody out to eat at Fowl Digits. It was pretty good. Then we came back to the house and I started getting the girls ready for bed and Cody and Daddy went to the movies. I hung out with the girls tonight!
Saturday, I got up with the girls and we played. We woke up Daddy to spend some time with the girls for a little bit. I took the girls to Connor's 4th Birthday party at Powersports. They had a great time playing and running around and they can do so much more by themselves now, it is great!! We had such a fun time!! We then came home for a little bit and then we went to LaLa's house. Daddy and Cody were gone, they went to an Astro's game with Grandad. The girls and I just hung out with LaLa. We even went to a movie at the Navasota Movie Theater that night to see 'Madagascar 3'. The girls did great and with only a couple potty breaks. We went to LaLa's and Daddy was there. He helped get them ready for bed. We had a great and fun filled day.
Sunday, we woke up early and told LaLa and Daddy bye. I drove the girls to Austin to go to Jackson's Baptism and Opa and Oma got there the same time I did. We all sat together at church. It was a great church service. Then the girls played at the playground for a little bit and then we all made our way to Shannon and Tina's house. The girls got to play with Easton and Jacqulyn. They mostly played outside in the shade, but it was so hot!! Shannon made lunch for everyone and we all had a great time. Tara and Jason even came over! Of course, Rihana, Sandra, Curtis, Jason and Alice were there to. Jacqulyn had a rabbit, the girls got to hold. Then after we visited for a while, the girls and I headed over to Lori, Paul and Madisyn's house. The girls got to play with Madisyn and we had pizza together. The girls even had a cool bath together with glow sticks and bubbles. Then it was bed time and M and N fell asleep in my bed.
Monday, we slept in, it was nice. We had breakfast with Madisyn and Lori and Paul left and we played with Madisyn for a little while. I fed them some lunch and then Lori came home. Meagan started having diarhhea today, yuck! We all went to a cool splash pad, way better than ours in town. It was really hot outside!! Over 100 degrees!! We changed at Lori's house and then we headed back home. We had a good visit. We got home around 5ish. We had some left overs that were in the fridge. Daddy came home a little while later. It was fun hanging out with him.
Tuesday, I took Natalie to school while Daddy watched Meagan at home, since she was having diarhhea. This was the first time that Natalie has gone to school by herself. I came home and Daddy went to work. Meagan and I just relaxed all morning and I fed her and gave her some drinks to make her feel better, she was really tired, poor thing. She felt better after lunch, still some diarehha though. We went to get sister from school and they said she did a great job. It was so hot outside just picking up Natalie!! We came home and I finished some laundry. We stayed home the rest of the day! Daddy came home later and played for a little bit.
Wednesday, I took the girls to the Bryan Library for a Chemistry Show, but that was cancelled. They were showing a movie instead, so we watched it for a bit and I had popcorn and the girls had lemonade to drink. Then we left and read a couple of books and played with some Alphabet letters. We left and got lunch at Chick-fil-a and came home and ate it. Yummy!! After playing at home for a little bit, we then went over to LaLa's house. LaLa came home a little after 5 and starting making some dinner. I took the girls out to the pool to swim. Susan and Trey showed up and we talked for a little bit, that was a surprise visit! Then Steven, Crystal and Caden showed up to swim for a little playdate. Doc and Daddy came over to. It was good to see Trey and his parents for a little bit. They headed out and Daddy got into the pool with us. We had a great time with Crystal and her family. We had yummy dinner that LaLa made and had pizza that Crystal brought over. Meagan mostly played with Caden! :) But she had more diarhhea, so that means no school for her tomorrow!! She felt fine though, running around with Caden! His family left and I helped clean up and the girls hung out with LaLa. We then came home! Good times!
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment