Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Whole Week With Daddy!

Thursday, May 31st, Daddy took the girls to school and he went to work while they were at school.  He picked them up from school and spent the rest of the day with them at home.  The girls like to play Duck Duck Goose with Daddy and chase.  They just really love when Daddy plays with them.  Both girls are talking away now.  It is really funny!
Friday, Daddy spent all morning with the girls at home and then he decided to go to Navasota.  He traced around them on paper and spent me the picture since I was out of town.  He had them lay next to their paper and took a picture.  I could tell they really enjoyed it.  LaLa watched the girls for a little bit while Daddy went to work.  She put the girls arms in a sling and sent me that picture to.  LaLa has a broken arm, so they were playing with her slings.  Daddy took the girls Free Birds for dinner.
Saturday, Daddy hung out with the girls at home and then he took the girls to Barnes & Nobles to get some books and puzzles.  Natalie is really into puzzles and books right now.  She is great at putting puzzles together, Meagan is to, but doesn't do them as much.  And Natalie likes to pretend read and she smacks her lips at certain times when she reads, too cute.  After Daddy took them to Barnes & Nobles, they went next door to Lupe Tortilla to eat lunch and LaLa met them there.  The girls got to play outside in the sand.  After lunch, Daddy took the girls back home and just relaxed there.  At bath time, Daddy said he had to get after the girls for splashing and as he was talking to them, Meagan put her fingers in her ears.  I can't believe she did that.  Daddy said he had kind of a rough day with the girls today, but that happens every now and then!
Sunday, Daddy and the girls hung out at home in the morning and then Daddy took them to LaLa's to go swimming.  They had a great day together.
Monday, Daddy took the girls to a Powersports camp all day today, so that he could go to work.  He said that it looked like they had a ton of fun things there for the girls to play with.  When he picked them up, they didn't give him a paper for the day, so he really doesn't know all what they did, but they both said that they liked it and had fun!!  Mommy flew back to Austin late tonight, so her and Opa just spent the night over at Tara and Jason's house.
Tuesday, Daddy took the girls to school and told them that Mommy was going to pick them up today, they were so excited about that.  Daddy told Natalie to tell me, 'No More Leaving Mommy'.  When I got back into town, I went to Navasota to see Daddy first at work and we ate lunch at a new restaurant in town and we switched cars.  So good to see Daddy!  I then drove home and unpacked a little bit and straightened the house a little bit.  Then I went to get the girls from school and they were so excited to see me!!  It was sweet.  After school, I took them to the library to check out a couple of books to read.  Each girl got two books.  We came home and read them.  We played with some puzzles and toys and Natalie showed me how she likes to read books.  Daddy came home a little later and all of went out to eat at Tony Roma's for kids eat free.  We came home afterwards and got the girls ready for bed.  I had such a great trip with my family (Oma, Opa, Tara and Jason), but so happy to see Daddy and my precious little girls.




Wednesday, I took the girls to the Bryan Library to Animal Day.  We got to see a cow, a dog, a big turtle and some alpaca.  We even got some free ice cream.  We met up with Connor and his mom Tracy there and talked for a bit.  Then I took the girls home to have lunch.  I washed clothes today, so it was a very relaxing day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment