Wednesday afternoon, April 11th, the girls and I went over to JoAnna's house and her kids and my kids played outside at the water table, little house and playscape. They had a great time! All the kids wanted to go inside, so we followed them in and played in there for a little bit. They all had fun playing in Thomas the train. When we were leaving the girls were playing on little cars outside on the driveway, which is slanted and ends with a curb at the bottom. While Natalie went fast in her car down the driveway twice and stopped herself before the curb, which was great! Meagan on the other hand went down really fast and didn't think to try to stop, so I scream and Meagan hit the curb and went head first, but she caught herself with her hands. That was a close one! Scared the heck out of me that is for sure. We made our way home after having fun at JoAnna's and Daddy was already home, Yay!! We ordered a pizza and had fun at home.
Thursday, I took the girls to school and I helped them take their spring pictures for school. I dropped them off and then I came home and also ran some errands. The girls got to have an Easter Egg Hunt at school today. When I picked them up, we came home and I got the little pool out to play in. They had a blast playing in the pool. Natalie kept trying to get Meagan and me wet. I learned of some awlful news today. I little boy (three years old), Eli, was killed today also with his Grandma in a car accident. He was from Navasota and his mom taught the girls swim lessons last summer along with Eli in their class. We are praying for his family in this really hard time. It is so sad!!!
Friday, in the morning, I took the girls to a park in town and we ran into another twin mom, Alicia, with her three kids, Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew. We all fed the ducks some bread and then the kiddos played on the play ground and looked for insects. It was fun getting to know them. We left the park around lunch time and came home to eat. We hung out at home for a little bit and then we drove to LaLa's house and I took the girls swimming. We were in there for about 15 minutes and then LaLa came home to swim with us. We were having a great time in the water. Daddy came with some new squirters for the girls, so they learned how to use them and started squirting all of us. Meagan even surprised Daddy one time, she was sneaky. Daddy cooked some steaks on the grill and we had a great dinner. LaLa and Daddy cooked great. It was beautiful outside, so we sat out there to eat. We played at LaLa's a little long and then we came home.


Saturday, the girls 33rd Month Birthday, I got up a little early and fed the girls and then got them ready. I took them to A&M campus to the Veterinary School because they were having an open house today. We walked around the building a bit and saw a bunch of dogs. They even got to take their picture with a dog and Natalie put on a white Veterinary coat. We waited in line for the teddy bear surgery, but it was taking too long, so we went to see where the large animals have surgery done. Then we ran into Jessica and David and each of their kids. It was good to see them. There were so many people at this event!! The girls and I left and came home. We got Daddy and then we drove to Tomball to go to little Demetri's T-ball game. He is a good little player. We even got to meet his little baby brother, Thane, for the first time. The girls had fun playing in the dirt and on the playscape and enjoyed their snowcones. Daddy and I had fun talking to Adriane, Scotty and Angie. I'm so glad that we went to visit. It was so good to see them. After the game, the girls got to play a little bit, while we talked and then it was time to go. Daddy, the girls and I drove to LaLa's house (she wasn't there) and ate some snacks. Then we went to Downtown Navasota for a Blue's Fest and BBQ. The music was really good and we got to see Gus, Kourtney, Gus' parents, Cooper, Tim, Erin and Doris, etc. It was relaxing! The girls kept falling on the cement though, so we left and came home.
Sunday, (Cade's 4th birthday) as soon as we got up, I took the girls to pick up some donuts and then we came home to eat them. Natalie ate some, but Meagan didn't. I ate a bunch! I love donuts!! When Daddy got up, I decided I would mow the yard and then later on, all of us went to a new restaurant called Grub Burger. It was good! I got a salad since I ate so many donuts this morning, LOL! We then took the girls to Target to find some toys for Cade, Shelbee and Halle for their birthdays. We must have been taking a long time because Natalie ended up having a tee tee accident in the toy area! I took her to the truck to get cleaned up. We left there and then went to Academy to buy the girls their first sleeping bags. Then we came home and the girls rested. After nap, we came to LaLa's house to have dinner and to spend the night. Daddy and LaLa watched the girls, while I met up with Crystal to see 'Mirror Mirror'. It was a cute movie, but pretty silly. It was good to see Crystal! I came back to LaLa's and helped Daddy get the girls down in their new sleeping bags. We had a good weekend!
Monday, laundry all day today!! The girls were so good playing together, that I got to organize the so called pantry at the house. That was nice to get a chance to do that.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and Meagan didn't have an accident all day!! Yay!! I'm sure she will still have some accidents, but she is doing great. At home, she will go to the potty all by herself now. She will say 'Tee Tee Potty' and then run to the little toilet. She is doing awesome. Tonight Daddy was playing bear with the girls and Meagan was in the living room and she had this scared look on her face. Daddy thought he was scaring her, but she really needed to use poo poo, so I got her to run to the potty and she made it in time. That is only the second time she has pooped in the potty, so good though. Both girls have been running around naked a lot lately, so I can potty train Meagan better. Natalie is potty trained, but she just wants to be naked like Meagan. It is so funny! They both like to Tee Tee in the grass, when we are swimming or playing outside. Natalie even pooped in LaLa's grass Friday night and she thought it was so funny!! These girls are something else!! While the girls were at school today, I decided I would go through all their old blankets and I am glad that I did because I found water in the closet, that is not good. Started washing everything right away. It is okay now, but not putting anything at the bottom of that closet again. It is connected to the bathtub somehow, so there must be something wrong there. Pooper!!
Wednesday, we met up with JoAnna, Haven and Harrison at the library for storytime. The books were cute and they had a great time playing with the bubbles. We picked out some library books and said bye to Haven and Harrison. I then took the girls to gymnastics, where they always have fun and where Natalie always comes to me saying she needs to use the potty. Silly girl! We came home and had lunch and now they are playing in their room. When Daddy got home, we took the girls out to eat at Chili's, they were a little rowdy. And I end up having to take them each to the restroom a couple of times to go potty and to check out the restroom! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment