Friday, packed and got ready for our weekend in Galveston. In the afternoon, we drove to LaLa's house and visited with her for a while, playing with LaLa's IPAD. They like to play making cake/donuts/cookies games. Daddy came, so we went ahead and ate dinner there before we left for Galveston. I drove all of us to Galveston and the girls slept on the way down there. We got to the Hilton and Oma and Opa met us outside to help us unload. The girls of course wanted to go swimming right away, so Oma, Opa, Daddy, the girls and I went swimming at night time. Tara and Jason came and watched us, they were already ready for bed. We had a good time. I helped get the girls ready for bed after swimming and then they stayed in the kids suite with Oma and Opa, which was cool because it was right by the pool and had a little picnic area outside the door. Daddy and I went to the sixth floor and stayed with Tara and Jason, who were already asleep.
Saturday, Daddy, Jason and Opa got up early to go fishing and Tara and I slept a little longer, but found out that Meagan got up right after Opa left. Sorry Oma!! Tara and I went downstairs to see the girls and Oma. We then all went to eat some breakfast at the hotel. Then we all got ready for the beach. We got to the beach around 9:30 and the girls got in the water right away with their puddle jumpers with Tara and Oma, I was of course taking some pictures. All of us then played in the sand and started making sand castles. We found a couple of seashells to. Then Trisha, Luke and Logan came to the beach to visit and play. It was so good to see them, they are some of my favorite people. L and L make me laugh! We had fun at the beach for a while playing with the sand and water and then we decided it was time to head back up to the hotel pool. When we were doing that Great Aunt Teresa saw us and her, cousin Matt and his two boys, Seth and Shane went ahead and stayed at the beach for a little while. The girls walked with Tara and Oma and I rode with Trisha, Luke and Logan because I had the tub full of sand toys and towels. We all swam at the hotel pool together and Teresa, Matt, Seth and Shane swam with us for awhile. My friend, Arica, came to the pool, so I got to catch up with her and Trisha, that was nice! We stayed at the pool all morning and then at about 1 or 1:30, the guys came back from fishing and we said bye to Trisha, Luke, Logan and Arica. Then the rest of us except for Opa and Daddy decided to go eat at Shrimp-N-Stuff for a late lunch. It was nice to visit with Matt and his two boys, I hadn't seen Matt in forever, like seven years, so it was his first time to meet the girls! The girls were having a great time with Shane and Jason! :) After lunch, Oma, the girls and I took food to Opa and Daddy and Oma dropped it off. Then she got back into the truck and we drove to meet up with Tara, Jason, Teresa, Matt and Seth and Shane at La Kings on the Strand. I love that place!! Shane got some Lego candy and N and M each got some chocolate ice cream. The rest of us got ice cream to!! Yum! There were a ton of people in there though, but it was fun to take the girls there!! Then we all left and went back to the hotel. We told Teresa, Matt, Seth and Shane bye and they drove back to Richmond. Daddy and Opa were still watching the Aggies play football, so Jason, Oma, the girls and I went swimming for a little bit. Meagan and I shared a pineapple juice in the water, so fun. Meagan sure knows how to splash water when she kicks, it is so funny! Natalie and Oma swam around for a while. And Jason swam with both girls, he is such a fun Uncle to the girls. Then all of us got out of the water to start getting ready for the pictures I wanted to take by the beach. Everyone was finally ready, even after Meagan teeteed in her outfit, we got it cleaned up and dried it was a hair dryer. We all walked down to the beach and it was already getting kind of dark, so it wasn't how I wanted to take the pictures, but it had to do! I put the timer on the camera and took the family picture first, to make sure we got a good one! After pictures, we walked up to the Rainforest Cafe, just to look at the outside and then we all went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack, where they had an area outside for the girls to play with sand and on a boat. We had a good dinner! I love my family so much!! We all went back to the hotel and got the girls ready for bed and then Tara, Jason, Daddy and I all went upstairs to go to bed. The girls slept in the bed with Oma and made Opa sleep on another mattress on the floor. Poor Opa!!
Sunday, we all got up and ready. I went to the girls room and ate a yogurt outside with Opa, Oma, Jason and the girls. It was a nice day outside. The girls were of course eating Lucky Charms. We then all finished getting packed and around 11am we all (Oma and Opa rode with us) met up at The Oringial Mexican Food Restaurant to eat brunch. We had a nice meal and talked about football and all sorts of fun things. What a great time we had this weekend!! When we left the restaurant, the girls held hands with Opa and Tara and then Daddy and Jason and they swung in the air, they love to do that. Daddy put them in one car seat together and it made such a cute picture!! We then said bye to Tara and Jason and then we dropped off Oma and Opa at their truck and we all filled our trucks with gas at Kroger and then told them bye! I had the easiest drive I think I have ever had through Houston, so I made it to LaLa's house in less than two hours. Daddy went to work and the girls and I hung out with LaLa and went swimming in her pool. We had a great time! Daddy came a little later and ate dinner with us and then we came home to unpack. Great times!
Monday, we hung around the house and had a relaxing day!! Then I took them to gymnastics later and they always have fun there! They did rings, bars and practiced somersaults. We came home and I made tacos for dinner. Daddy came home and ate with us and played.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and while they were at school I got to have lunch with Michelle and sweet baby Tanner at BJ's. I had a great time, it is so nice to spend time with friends. I ran a couple of errands afterward and then picked up the girls. They both did not have any teetee accidents today. We came home and got packed to go to LaLa's and then I changed them there into cute dresses that LaLa got them. Then we went to the Business Expo where Daddy and LaLa were. LaLa, the girls and I walked around to all the booths and got some sweets and fun toys. It was fun! Saw other friends there. After the Expo, we then went to LaLa's and she brought pizza home to eat. Daddy came and ate and the girls played and I gave them a bath. We got to spend the night there. Girls had fun playing the IPAD with LaLa.
Wednesday, I fed the girls breakfast and then they played for a little bit while I got everything loaded up. We left there around 10:15 and I went ahead and took them with me to get the oil changed. There was a parrot there and they liked talking to it. Their smiles were priceless. Then we drove home and unloaded. We played at home all day and this evening I took them to Ballet/Tap class. Natalie tries so hard, but can't quite keep up, it is hard to though without the one on one attention. Meagan did awesome, she really enjoys it!! They both got to dance with teddy bears today, so cute to watch on the monitor. Daddy met us there, so the girls were so excited to see him when they got out of class. They each got a star sticker on their tap shoe. Daddy took them home while I went to pick up some dinner at Newt's. I came home and we all ate dinner at the table together and we talked about dance class. Natalie says she gets bored in class and Meagan says she loves it. Daddy also said that Natalie called dance class 'Raunch' on the way home from dance. Too funny! We will be changing class times in October for sure, there are just too many kids in their class and they are the youngest, so that will be a good change! We had a good evening together!! :) *By the way, we put Natalie in panties to sleep tonight for the first time instead of a pull up!! She did great, no tee tee all night long!! Yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment