Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mommy Was Sick This Weekend!

Thursday, I decided to keep Meagan home with me today because she had one loose bm yesterday, so I thought I would play it safe, plus it gives me more Meagan time!!  Meagan and I took Natalie to school and told her bye and then Meagan and ran a couple of errands and then went to the mall.  We went to Payless to buy some tap shoes for dance class.  I also got the girls some cute headbands for Galveston.  Then Meagan and I went to get some cookies to snack on and then a car drove by us in the mall.  Meagan thought that was so neat.  We then came home and played there.  Then we went to pick up Natalie and we came back home and just hung out until Daddy got home and played with him.
Friday, I took the girls to a park nearby to play on the play scapes, the swings and also got to play a little soccer.  We had a good time, but it was so hot.  We only stayed an hour and then came home.  After lunch time I didn't feel so good.  Turns out I caught whatever Meagan had last weekend and I had a fever to.  I called Oma and she had the same thing, we both got it at the same time.  So this afternoon wasn't too much fun.  Daddy took care of the girls when he got home, which was great.  I just laid in bed and relaxed.  The girls and Daddy had a good time together though.  I had some little girls that would keep coming to check on me and wanted to play doctor.

Saturday, I was still sick, but felt well enough to take care of the girls in the morning.  I let Daddy sleep in since he helped me last night.  We just played at home and watched some TV, Saturday morning cartoons.  Daddy went to get us lunch at the new Panera and brought it back home.  Grandad came over and said hi and then him and Daddy went to Harry's farm to do a fancy football draft.  The girls and I just hung out at home all day.  It rained a little bit, so we went outside and played in the puddles for a little bit, so fun!  I love them so much.  They were so sweet.  Before bed, we watched Toy Story on TV and sat together.  I love times like those.
Sunday, I got up with the girls and fed them and played.  Then around 10 I got Daddy up to come watch the girls, so that I could relax and take a nap because I didn't sleep very well the night before.  I got up and got ready and then I went to Target to exchange some clothes of the girls and got Meagan a white shirt for this next weekend.  I also got Natalie a little princess Ariel (Little Mermaid), she loves her little princess dolls right now.  And I got Meagan the game 'A Barrel of Monkeys'.  I then got myself something to eat because Daddy and the girls already ate.  I came home and played with the girls and got packed.  Grandad pretty much slept all day, so the girls didn't get to see him that much.  Finally, I decided just to go ahead and take the girls to LaLa's, so we could visit with her and hear about her trip to Hawaii.  The girls were so excited to see LaLa and she gave them some bracelets and leis.  Natalie plays a cupcake and cookie making game on LaLa's IPAD and Meagan likes to play Thomas the Train on her IPAD, so funny.  We visited for a little while and LaLa started putting together the burgers.  Daddy came over and he swam with the girls in the pool.  Natalie is such a fish and Meagan stayed under the water longer and played tea with Daddy.  Grandad came over to visit for a little bit while they were in the pool.  Daddy and the girls got out of the pool and then the girls played in the sandbox.  Daddy started grilling the food and everyone came inside.  Grandad ate dinner with us and then he headed out.  Daddy gave the girls a bath and I helped dress them.  They played with LaLa and her IPAD a little longer and then they took their blankets and dream lights to bed with them.  I went to bed to, I was so tired.
Monday, I got up early and Steven brought Caden over to play with the girls.  I told Crystal and Steven I would watch him for the day.  Caden and I watched TV for a little bit and then I went to get the girls up.  I fed them all breakfast and they played with all the toys, had them all out.  Then I took them outside to play with the outside toys and they were having a blast riding on the little tractor, tricycle and scooter.  We played out there for a while.  LaLa got up and we came inside to play some more.  I then got Daddy up and we all went swimming for a little over an hour.  We had a good time and so did Caden.  We came in and ate lunch and then we played inside the rest of the day.  Steven came to get Caden at about 3 and then I got things put away and packed up.  We told LaLa bye bye and thank you for having us over.  We had a good time!  I took the girls to gymnastics today.  They always have fun in gymnastics!  We came home and Daddy came home shortly after we got home and we all ate dinner together.  I made rice, chicken and cheese, so course the girls didn't eat it, but Daddy and I liked it.  I am starting to feel better, yay!!
Tuesday, I took both girls to school and I went to the grocery store while they were there.  Daddy came home at lunch time because we were going to watch Uncle Cody play tennis, but he told us it wasn't going to be until 3.  I went to the mall to look for a white shirt and then came home.  Daddy got a haircut while I didn't that, back to short hair.  Daddy and I then went to pick up the girls at school together, they were excited to see Daddy there.  We came home to get the girls a snack and then we went to watch Cody play tennis for a little bit.  We watched his double meet.  It was so hot out there, poor Cody!  We came home and then Daddy went to watch Cody a little more.  I made some dinner and we ate when Daddy got back home.  We had a good evening!
Wednesday, we played at home all day today because I had so much laundry to do, it was crazy.  Then in the afternoon, I took the girls to dance class for ballet and tap.  Meagan is really into it and loves it, Natalie not as much, but I think it is because the class is so big, there isn't much one on one.  Natalie would sit down a lot and just watch and Meagan would keep trying to copy the teacher, she did a great job.  Natalie would do a good job when she tried.  I know it has to be kind of confusing and hard for the girls, a lot to take on when you are only three years old.  There are some older kids in their class, they will learn though, it is just so new to them.  They are such sweetie pies, they love at the end of class they always get coloring sheets and a sucker.  They really liked using their new tap shoes in class, Natalie likes to wear her tap shoes at home with the new headband I got her and tap to music.  I love them so much, they crack me up every day.  We came home and ate dinner with Daddy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment