Thursday, August 23rd, I took the girls to the Splash pad in the morning for a twins group play date, there were a lot of kids there playing. The girls don't like the splash pad that much, they wanted to go play at a nearby park, so we drove over there. We met a nice lady with her son there and talked for a little bit. We then came home and ate some lunch. Then it was just getting packed and ready for Fredericksburg tomorrow.
Friday, I took the girls to the pond by our house to feed the ducks some old bread and we ended up feeding turtles, fish and squirrels to. Then we walked to the park and played there for a while. We came home and ate lunch. We finished getting ready for Fredericksburg and Daddy came home early, so we could go to Meet the Teacher at school. Natalie still has the same teacher since she is potty trained and Meagan will be moved back into that class once she is fully potty trained. We went to meet Meagan's teachers and one she had this summer, so that is a comfort for Meagan I am sure. I am hoping this will help Meagan get better at potty training!! So far she has been doing much better, except that she keeps getting diarrhea from the pool/splashpad water. Wish she would learn not to drink it!! She is better than last year, but I don't want her drinking that water at all, keeps giving her bad diarrhea. We made our way to Oma and Opa's house and played outside for a little bit and played inside to. The girls took a bath together, but then Natalie wanted to do the jets, so Meagan got out. Oma didn't have the water up far enough, so the water was shooting all over the place in the bathroom and she couldn't turn it off, it was so funny!! I was laughing so hard!! Daddy finally came and turned it off. We relaxed for a little bit and then put the girls to bed. Of course Meagan wanted to sleep in Oma and Pooh's bed! ;)
Saturday, Oma took the girls outside to play in the morning on the swings and tire swing. I got up then as they were coming back inside. A little while later, Meagan started to feel bad. We decided that Oma would stay home with her while Daddy, Opa and I took Natalie to the fair. Right after we decided that Meagan threw up right by me and then she just wanted to sleep on the couch to feel better. I ran into town to get her some things to make her feel better. Came back and helped to get her situated and then Natalie was ready to go to the fair. Opa, Daddy and I took her to the horse races which were fun to watch and Natalie helped us bet on horses. Her horse won the first race. We watched two races and then we took Natalie on some rides. She loved it!!! Her face was priceless! We were all laughing at her on the little roller coaster. I rode a couple of rides with her. Then Tara and Jason got there and we walked around and went back to the horse races and watched two more races. Then we took Natalie to ride some more rides and we ran into Andrea and Huntleigh. Huntleigh won a dolphin for Natalie and then one for Meagan. Natalie played a goldfish game with Daddy and Aunt Tara threw one and she made it, so Natalie got to take a goldfish. She named it Nemo right away! We left soon after that and went to eat at a Mexican food restaurant in town. It took awhile, but Opa ran into some of his old friends. We had fun with Natalie today, it was nice. We sure did think about Meagan though and how she was doing. We went back home and Natalie and Meagan took a bath. Meagan seemed to be doing much better. We got them into bed and then we went to bed ourselves.
Sunday, Meagan felt much better today!! All of us (Jason, Tara, Oma, Opa, Daddy, the girls and I) all took Nemo the goldfish to the water trough where Opa's other big goldfish was and we let the girls put Nemo in there. We looked at it for a while and then we walked to look at the river. Then back to the house. The girls played outside for a long time with Opa and Jason on the swings and in the sand pile with the trucks. They were having a blast while Oma, Tara, Daddy and I sat outside on the porch talking and watching them play. We had a good time! Then we went inside to start lunch and started packing up a little bit. We all ate a good lunch together and had good conversation. I love my family!! :) We visited for a little bit and then finished packing and we said goodbye to Jason and Tara and Oma and Opa. Goodbyes are always hard. We made it home around 5ish and unpacked. Then we took the girls to TGI Fridays to eat dinner. It wasn't very good, but we had a good time. Then we came home and got ready for bed.
Monday, the girls and I met up with Trey and Susan for lunch today at Abuelo's and we stayed there and talked for almost two hours. The girls didn't eat much, but it was good company. We had a fun time! We said bye to them and then came home for just a little bit. We got ready for gymnastics at our new time. We got there and the girls had a new teacher, Hillary. They had a great first class with her, they are really good at gymnastics. I have noticed that Meagan is better with the details than Natalie, really cute to watch how much they have learned in a year!! We came home and had dinner with Daddy! Good day!
Tuesday, I took pictures of the girls before school because it is the beginning of another school year. I took them to school and took more pictures. Natalie and I took Meagan to her new class and Shelbee is in her class, yay!! I gave her a kiss and then I took Natalie to her class and gave her a kiss. They seem to be okay with being in different classes!! I ran a couple of errands and did some things around the house. Then I went to pick them up and I got Meagan first and then Natalie. They both did great today!! We then came home for a little bit and then went to LaLa's house and Daddy met us there shortly after we got there. Daddy, the girls and I went to pick up Trey and then we headed to Houston to go to an Astros game. We found our seats once we got to the park and Doc and Susan with their friends came and sat with us. This is the girls first major league baseball game. I went to get the girls and I something to eat and we ate when I got back to the seats. I know Meagan was a little nervous about being at the big park and she gagged at one point, but I didn't think anything of it. Then she came and stood by me after I had finished eating and I gave her some sips of my drink, then she started throwing up all over the cardboard that the food was in, thank goodness that was on my lap, it still got on her and me a little bit, but not to bad. Susan and Sherry helped me a lot with the clean up. Daddy changed Meagan's clothes in the restroom and then I went to buy myself an Astros shirt to change into. Also got the girls each an Astros bat. Meagan was better after that, she must have been pretty nervous about where she was. We took the girls to go play on the playscape there and they had a blast. It was fun to watch! After a while, we went back to our seats and watched a little bit of the game and the girls and everyone else got on the big screen for a little bit. The Astros lost to the Giants! We then headed back home and the girls fell asleep. We took Trey home and then went to LaLa's to spend the night, she wasn't there, she was in Hawaii with Janet and Dexter. Glad to be back!!
Wednesday, we hung out at LaLa's house all morning and playing with the toys and then at lunch time Daddy came over and I picked us up some Sonic to eat for lunch. Then Daddy went back to work and I loaded up the girls and we drove to a UPS store and mailed Terrell's shoes to Celeste's house. Then we came home and relaxed and then I got the girls ready for their first ballet class in their little tutu's and ballet shoes. We went to class and it was a huge class, a lot of little girls ready to dance. They did really good. I didn't realize, but it was a Tap class to, so the girls didn't have tap shoes, so I will need to get some. They got some coloring sheets and suckers. They had so much fun! We drove around for a little bit and then we came home. The girls colored their sheets and I fed them some dinner. Then Daddy came home and made dinner for him and myself. We had a good family night together.
*** For some reason Natalie has been calling me Mom lately instead of Mommy, and I don't like it!! I am still Mommy, she is still to young to call me just Mom!! Both girls are really talking and singing all the time now, there are still times when I don't know what they are saying, but for the most part we can understand!! They are both so sweet! The best thing is hearing them say I Love You and when they give kisses and hugs!!
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment