Saturday, we played at Grammies for a little bit and then Daddy, the girls and I drove around looking for something to eat, finally got some burgers and went to Granny's house. We ate there and Dana and Cody came over to. We got to visit with Grandad, Granny, Great Aunt Carolyn, Mike and Chris. Oh my gosh, the girls just love playing with Chris, it was cute. They had fun coloring, playing with new cupcake game and building a castle with Daddy. They also got to feed some fish in the little pond outside. We had a good visit, we had fun! We left there and we all went back over to Grammie's house to visit her and play. Then that evening we went out to eat at Outback Steak House with Dana, Cody, Grandad and Chris. It was good! Then we said bye to Dana, Cody and Chris and we went to Wal-mart with Grandad and the girls were putting tons of toys into the shopping cart, really funny. Grandad got them a couple of toys for their birthday. They were so excited! Boy did they rack in the toys on this trip, they love all of them! We said goodbye to Grandad and then we went back to Grammie's and visited for a little bit, but then got them ready for bed.
Sunday, I slept in a little bit while Daddy played with the girls a little and then he got back into bed, so I played with the girls and then we got ready and packed and visited with Grammie a little more. We then said bye to her and thank you! Then we, including Dana and Cody, met Grandad at a Mexican restaurant and had lunch. Good visit. We said bye to Dana and Cody and we headed over to Granny's house to visit with them again and the girls were so excited to see Chris again. They love when adults play with them. We said bye to everyone and we headed to LaLa's house. Natalie got car sick or something because she threw up right when we pulled up to LaLa's house, so we got her cleaned up. We made sure she was okay, which she was. They played with LaLa's IPAD for a little bit and then they wanted to go swimming, so LaLa swam with them and I just watched and talked to LaLa. We had dinner there and then we headed home a little while after that. Good weekend!
Monday, nothing too fun today, we just stayed home and I did a bunch of laundry, but our washer is going out, so it took so long to do! The girls really enjoyed playing with their new toys all day. Meagan really likes her new Thomas the Train game and Natalie really likes her new Princess Cupcake game.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and they were having a little field day today. I didn't get to see it, but they got second place in the Beach Ball Relay and then Meagan got third place in the Ball Toss Contest! When I picked them up from school they said they had a lot of fun and they said 'We won Mommy, we won'! So cute! We came home and played there the rest of the day.
Wednesday, I felt so sick this morning and I did get sick right before I took the girls to gymnastics. I didn't want them to miss out on gym just because I didn't feel good, the girls had a good time, so I am glad I took them. I started feeling better a little while after that, so it might have helped. We had lunch and hung out at home until the afternoon and then we went to LaLa's house. The girls got to go swimming with LaLa, Great Uncle Bill and Cousin Morgan. I helped Daddy prepare burgers and corn for dinner. I felt much better and the food was great, Daddy did a great job. He went swimming after he cooked! The girls had a great time practicing swimming. We gave them a bath at LaLa's and then we watched the Olympics for a little bit. Then we headed home.
No comments:
Post a Comment