Thursday, August 9th, I woke up feeling really bad this morning again, but at least I got to take the girls to school and then I rested the whole time they were at school. I felt a little better after I ate a late lunch and then I picked the girls up from school. I got myself a coke to drink and that really made me feel better. We just stayed home after school and relaxed and played. Daddy played with them like always, when he got home from work. They love when their Daddy gets home!!
Friday, I felt totally fine this morning, so weird! :) We went over to Eddie and Michelle's house for a play date with Tyler and Trevor and for the girls to meet little baby Tanner for the first time. We stayed over for a long time, we were having so much fun!! I enjoyed talking to Michelle and Meagan mostly played with Trevor and Natalie liked playing with Tyler. They got to play a Wii for the first time, which they both liked, just a little hard for them to understand it yet. Michelle picked us up some Chick-fil-a for lunch and then the girls played some more with the boys and we took some cute pictures. Got some cute ones of Trevor and Meagan laughing at a Thomas game. We left a little after 1:30pm and we came home and rested for a little bit. Natalie and Meagan, especially Natalie, has been really into watching The Little Mermaid lately, since Grandad got her a little mermaid doll (which she has been playing with in the bathtub, pool and even sleeps with her). We played and then Daddy came home and we went to Lowe's to pick out a new washer because ours wasn't washing anymore, yay, so excited! Then we went to Wings-N-More to eat dinner. The girls and Daddy had fun playing in the little game room. After dinner we came home and got the girls ready for bed, they were tired after today!! I checked on the girls and Natalie had a bad fever, so we watched over her for a little bit and we had her sleep in our room with us.
Saturday, Natalie still had a little fever, but we gave her medicine and she was all better. We played at home in the morning and Rihana came by to bring by her things because she was going to stay with us tonight, she had a basketball clinic today at A&M. Right after she came, Lowe's guys came back with our new washer and they set it up. Daddy was working on the bathroom sink, putting a new faucet on. I'm so excited about our new washer. We visited with Rihana for a little bit and then she headed out. Meagan had a little diarrhea today. We hung out at home playing all day. Daddy watched the girls for a little bit while I went grocery shopping and then I watched the girls while Daddy got his haircut. We ate dinner together and then Rihana came home later and we still had the girls up. Grandad showed up a little after 9 and visited and then we put the girls to bed around 10pm. Daddy and Grandad headed out to Fort Worth late. :( Rihana and I stayed up talking for a little bit and then we went to sleep.
Sunday, Rihana left in the morning and Meagan got up, so she got to say bye to Meagan. Natalie slept in until 9am. The girls and I just hung out at home until lunch time and we ate and then headed to LaLa's house to feed Percy and Penny and we played for a little bit. Then we loaded up and drove to Crystal's house to follow her and Caden to New Ulm, where Natasha and Brandon and their family now live. It took us about an hour to get there. It was out in the country, really pretty drive and love their house. We talked and the kids played and Kelly and her family came later, so we got to visit with them to. We ate burgers and had a great time catching up. We stayed there until about 6:30 and then we left to go to LaLa's, she was back in town, so we got to visit with her. We watched the closing ceremony of the Olympics, which I loved. I really liked the Olympics this year!! The girls had fun playing with the IPAD and toys. We said bye to LaLa and came home. I got the girls ready for bed and myself. They did great at bed time tonight. Daddy and Grandad got in around midnight, but so happy they were safe.
Monday, I got up and Meagan got up. Natalie was still asleep when Grandad headed out. Natalie and Daddy woke up a little later and then we said bye to Daddy because he was going to work. Then around 10am, I took the girls to the neighborhood pool to meet up with Joanna, Haven and Harrison, but Shayanne, Shaylee and Shelbee were there to, so that was a good surprise. The girls went down the slide a bunch of times. They had fun playing with everyone they knew there. We were out eating snack and then someone pooped in the pool, so they had to close the pool, but we all got rain checks. We came home and spent the rest of the day at home playing. When Daddy got home, we went to eat at Fuddruckers for dinner and the girls got to play some games and rode a toy horse. We had fun. Then we came home and got them ready for bed. Meagan did have a little diarrhea again today, not much though.
Tuesday, (Girls are 3 Years and 1 month today) I decided to keep Meagan home today, so Daddy watched her while I took Natalie to school and I talked to their teachers about Meagan's potty training and then I ran a couple of errands before I came back home to watch Meagan, so Daddy could go to work. Meagan and I went to Target to get some birthday presents and then we went to Olive Garden to eat lunch together, so we had some Mommy/Meagan time. It was fun! She didn't use anything all day today. We went to get Natalie from school and she said she had a good day. Meagan even bought her her Minnie Mouse when we picked her up, that was sweet. We came home and had fun at home. I just made some dinner tonight. Daddy played with with for a little bit and then it was bed time. I love reading to them at night. They love to listen to my old Golden Books. *Meagan has to sleep with Color Kittens book and Natalie likes all the books, so she usually sleeps with tons of books!
Wednesday, I took the girls to gymnastics and they had a great time. I had fun talking with Alicia while the girls were in their class. She is so nice. After gym, I took the girls to the mall, they are remodeling it, so there wasn't a place to play. Instead we got some cookies to eat and they enjoyed that. We came home and I finished up their photobooks. Then we got our swimsuits on and we meet up with Joanna, Haven and Harrison again at the neighborhood pool. We had a great time and Natalie did so great with her swimming from me to where she could touch. Haven and Harrison did a great job playing in the water to. Meagan loved the slide again! We had a great time!! Right after we got home, Daddy came home and we ate dinner here. The girls had a great time playing with Daddy and they had a fun bathtime. The pool must have made them both tired because they went straight to bed after cleaning up their toys and didn't make a peep. They went right to sleep! We had a great day! *Natalie is potty trained, still working on Meagan, she will get there soon, I just know it!!!
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment