Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Having Fun At T & T's Birthday Party

Thursday, August 16th, I took the girls to school and when I walked in I saw all the kids with their swimsuits on, I didn't know it was splashday, oops!  So I dropped them off and then I went home and got their swimsuits and changed them at the school.  Then I came home and did some things around the house.  I picked them up later and they had a good day.  We just hung out at the house and played after that.
Friday, Oma's birthday, we called Oma this morning and the girls in their quietest voices sang 'Happy Birthday' to her.  We had a relaxing day at home and then after lunch we went to get hair cuts and then we went to the library to pick out a couple of library books.  We came home and read.  When Daddy came home, we went to eat at Cracker Barrel for dinner because Natalie said that she wanted 'pancakes'.  We were going to go to Target, but it was raining, so we just came home.
Saturday, mid morning we drove to LaLa's house to pick up the bounce house.  Then we headed to Old Washington to go to Tyler (6) and Trevor (3)'s birthday party.  It turned out to be a nice day, not too hot at all.  All the kids bounced and played on the water slide and played t-ball.  It was a lot of fun.  We even had yummy cake and ice cream!  We stayed the whole time and even a little after because the girls were having so much fun playing with Tyler and Trevor.  We said bye to everyone and then we headed to LaLa's house to visit with her.  Around 5:30 the girls and I got into the pool and then Gus, Kourtney and Otto came over and Daddy cooked some steaks and he swam in the pool to.  We got to visit with them for a little bit while we swam and ate.  It's always good to see them.  Cooper was with his Grandma! :)  After we ate, they headed out and we did the dishes and got ready to leave, but also got more visiting with LaLa in.
Sunday, I played with the girls in the morning and then got Daddy up around 10 and he played with them while I got ready.  We all went to eat lunch at Fowl Digits and the girls did great.  Then we went shopping for some clothes for our pictures on Tuesday.  It was tax free weekend, so it was pretty crazy.  I took Daddy and the girls home and then I went back to the mall to try to find a shirt, it took me a while.  I finally got home and the girls I think played with all their toys because there was stuff everywhere! We cleaned up and then we headed to LaLa's to eat some supper and visit.  We had a good time and then the girls and I headed back home.  Daddy spent the night there to get some work done.
Monday, didn't do too much today, just relaxed and played at home.  It was nice!  It's always nice to have some days for just snuggling and spending time just with each other.
Tuesday, the girls had school and while they were at school I ran some errands.  When I got back to the school later, the teachers talked to me about Meagan, she had pooped in her pants.  The new school year starts next week and the girls have to be potty trained to be in the 3's class, so they talked to me about putting Meagan in another class until she is more comfortable about going potty.  So Natalie and Meagan will be separated until Meagan goes to the potty better.  I talked to the teachers and the office and I told them that would be fine and hopefully that will help Meagan get more determined to go to the potty better.  She is trying to learn, but just doesn't quit get it just yet.  We came home and started getting ready for the pictures for this evening.  I even painted their finger nails, which they loved.  Around 6:30 we met up with Raymond and he followed the girls and I to the farm where Daddy and LaLa were waiting for us.  We took a couple of family pictures and some of just the girls.  It was fun and I think there are going to be a couple of cute ones.  We said bye to Raymond (Jeanette's brother) and then we all went to LaLa's house to eat some spaghetti for dinner.  Daddy even took the girls swimming in the pool when it was dark with all the light colors the pool had.  The girls loved it!  Natalie keeps getting better and better at swimming.  Meagan still likes to use a floatie, but she loves to swim to and she is getting better at putting her face under the water.  We got them out of the pool and then gave them a bath.  Meagan laid in bed with LaLa for a little bit and Natalie played on the big phone (IPAD) and then it was bed time.  They went to bed late.  Good day.
Wednesday, we hung out at LaLa's for a while in the morning and then got Daddy up for work.  When he headed out, we did to.  We came home and got ready for gymnastics.  It was the last gym class for the summer.  They will be going on Monday's now and then have Ballet on Wednesdays, so excited about the ballet class.  I talked with Alicia for a little bit and another nice lady.  It was a good class.  Then we came home for lunch.  I started writing this blog while the girls relaxed and then we decided to go to the neighborhood pool with Joanna, Haven and Harrison again.  Gini was there with her boys to.  The girls kept me busy the whole time wanting to swim.  We had a good time!  We stayed there for almost two hours and came home to fix dinner.  Daddy came home right when dinner was done.  Natalie wanted to play Playstation game with Daddy and Meagan didn't like that idea, funny!  Girls were sleepy and Mommy to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment