Thursday, September 13th, I took the girls to school and they had a great day! In the evening, we just played at home and I cooked sloppy joes for dinner.
Friday, we had the house sprayed for bugs like we do once a year, so I planned a play date with Joanna, so Meagan and Natalie could play with Haven and Harrison at Chick-fil-a. They played for a while and then we ate some lunch and then they played again. It was good to talk to Joanna!! The kiddos had a great time to. We came home for a little bit and we watched 'Mulan' on the Disney Channel. It was a nice day outside, so we met up with Tracy and Connor to play at a park. We stayed for about two hours and the kids had a great time!! They are such sweet people! We said bye to them and then we came home. Daddy came home shortly after that and we played with the girls. We got them ready for bed and then they enjoyed watching some of a movie with us.
Saturday, we played at home in the morning and Daddy mowed the yard, yay! It needed it bad! Then we all ate lunch at Lupe Tortilla, which the girls loved because they got to play in the sand! It was a nice lunch! I love family time. We then went to Target to buy some birthday presents for next weekend and also a prize each for the girls because they ate a good lunch. Natalie got an Ariel doll and Meagan got a Thomas train. Then I took all of them home and I went grocery shopping. I went to pick them up from the house and we drove to LaLa's house. We got to visit with her for a little bit and then she left to go to a concert. Crystal, Steven and Caden came over and we gave Caden his birthday present. So the kiddos were playing with that. Then Kelly, Mike, Miley, Kalle, Lexie, Kalee and their nephew Matthew came over. We made the hot dogs and talked and then ate some dinner. Then all the kids went swimming while all the adults watched them and we got a chance to talk. It was nice to do that and fun!! Everyone headed out after the swimming. We had a good time, but we missed Natasha and her crew! LaLa came home and she helped me give the girls a bubble bath, I took a lot of pictures because I want to frame one!! After their bath, we loaded up and headed home.
Sunday, I am super excited because we are trying a new church this morning. I want to find a church that fits our beliefs and our family better and a place where we actually get something our of the passage. It is kind of hard for me because I have always been Catholic, but I need to think about my family and what is better for us! We all got dressed and we went to the Methodist Church together. We took the girls to the service with us and we saw Kody's parents there, so we said hello to them. The girls did pretty good in church and I even got to take them up to the front of the church for a little message for the children, I liked that. The girls had coloring books, snack and a couple other toys to keep them busy. After church we signed them up for the nursery, so next time we can take them there. I am so super excited about this, just have a great feeling about it!! :) We then walked around a little bit and then we went to eat lunch at Cotton Patch, yum. I love that place! Then we came home and changed and then headed to LaLa's house because Celeste, Kelly, Cade and Hollan were there. We hadn't seen them in a while and wanted to visit. Hollan is getting around so good!! And of course Meagan was following Cade around everywhere, they are so cute! We had a great visit with them and got a couple of cute cousin pictures. We all ate dinner together and then Celeste and her crew headed out. Margie came over for a little bit, so we visited with her and LaLa and then we headed out. It was raining, so I was driving super careful!!
Monday, Laundry day, so we played inside all day and LaLa came over for a surprise visit. She had some appointments in town. I got some cleaning around the house done while she was here!! She enjoyed rocking Meagan, it was sweet! She headed out and then I took the girls to gymnastics class and they both did a great job! They have so much fun in that class! We came home and we stayed outside and played with bubbles, cars, bikes, fishing poles and chalk. They wanted to ride in the stroller, so I put them in and Daddy pulled up. He played with us outside for a little bit and then we all went inside to eat some Meatloaf that LaLa made for us to eat. It was great, but of course the girls didn't eat it, they tried it at least! Meagan ate a bite and Natalie spit hers out, they are so silly! It took them a while to go to sleep, so Daddy made a Potty Train and two little girls and printed them out. They get to ride on the train if they go poopoo in the potty. Meagan was so sad about it!! Hopefully this will motive her to use poopoo on the potty and then she can ride the potty train!! They finally went to bed! We were all tired!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school, for a day of fun! Right after school, I took the girls to a nearby park because it was such a pretty day outside. We played for a little bit and then we left, Natalie throwing a little fit as we were leaving. We took the cardboard to the recycling center and then we went to get milk at the store, which they loved because they got to ride in the little car cart. Then I let them ride a little truck outside. We came home after that and played games and cupcake game, they love love that game. Daddy came home and ate dinner with us. He decided to make a 'Yummy Boat' on the computer and printed it out with two little girls. When the girls eat good, the little printed out girls get to ride the Yummy Boat. Great idea Daddy!! :)
Wednesday, the girls and I played in the morning and Daddy slept in a little bit. We got ready and Daddy followed the girls and me to Chick-fil-a for a twins playdate. We were the first ones there, but Daddy got to watch the girls play for a little while and then he went to work. Joanna came right after that with Haven and Harrison, so they played for a little bit. Then Michelle came with Hampton and Haley and then Kelly came with Katie. The kids had a good time! And us parents actually got to talk for a bit. We stayed for about two hours. We said bye and then the girls feet and hands were filthy, so I decided to let them play with the water hose outside and I got some dish soap and they played with that for a little bit. It was fun to watch. We came inside and got some dry clothes. We played a game on the computer that we got at Chick-fil-a and then we played Candyland and some other games, read books, etc. We had a good afternoon. I got the girls ready for dance class and they got to take stuffed animals with them to dance with. Daddy came to see them dance to, he got to see them tap dance. Natalie was trying a little harder to follow the teacher, but she was spinning around getting dizzy to. Meagan followed the teacher great! After class, we changed the girls right away because we were going to take them to Awana class at a church in town. Kelly and her husband were there and Kelly helped us get the girls to the right class. They were playing Simon Says. We left the girls there and Daddy and I went to Free Birds to eat dinner, that was so weird to me just leaving them somewhere that late. I went back to the church 30 minutes early and talked to Kelly about the program. Then I got the girls and they were finishing up a snack. They were all giggles and so happy. They really liked it!! :) We came home and Daddy put together some dinner for them to eat. They ate and then got a bath. It was a long day with so much activity, but a great day!
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment