Thursday, Sept. 20th, I took the girls to school and I packed while they were there. I went to pick them up and came home. Not long after we were home, Oma and Opa came. The girls are really into saying 'Hurray' right now, so they were saying that when Oma and Opa came! We hung out at the house for the rest of the day and I got to pack some more. Opa got us all dinner from Chicken Express to eat, so we all ate together. Daddy came home later and got to eat, play and pack for the trip. The girls stayed up late playing with Oma and Opa and Daddy and I both told the girls goodnight and kissed them goodbye because we would be leaving really early in the morning for the airport. Girls finally went to sleep!
Friday, Daddy and I got up and said bye to Oma and left the house at 5am. Oma and Opa just hung out at the house today and played outside in the backyard with all the outside toys. They had a great day with Oma and Opa. Mommy and Daddy made it safely to Chicago and had a great day with Aunt Terrell and Bryan.
Saturday, Opa and Oma took the girls to Mason's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. They got to play games and eat pizza, which I am sure Natalie didn't eat, and then cake of course, Natalie did eat that. Oma and Opa said they had a great time at his party. They came home after the party and relaxed for a little while before going to another birthday party for Thomas and Natalie at Powersports. They had a great time at this party to. And had for party food and drinks. What a great day they had today!! I bet Oma and Opa were pretty exhausted and the girls didn't go to sleep until 10:30, they had too much sugar today I guess, or they are just excited about Oma and Opa being there.
Sunday, Oma and Opa took the girls to the Catholic Church and they said the girls did pretty good, except for a kneeler falling on Oma's shin, ouch, which one of the girls did. They picked up our directory with our picture in it for us. Then they took the girls to McDonald's for lunch and so they could run around and play. They also went to the grocery store together. Oma and Opa definitely had a great time with the girls and so did the girls. They came home and Oma did some laundry for us and she packed up and said bye to Opa and the girls. She drove to Aunt Tara and Uncle Jason's to spend the night, so she could fly out to Napa in the morning for a new job. Opa watched the girls all by himself and Meagan pooped in the potty for Opa, yay!! I told Opa he needs to stay around all the time, since she did it for him!! :) He got them put to bed and everything and Daddy and I flew back home late and didn't get home until 1am. We were pretty tired! So happy to be home safe and sound! We had a great trip visiting Terrell and Bryan, so glad that we went!
Monday, I got up when I heard some little feet on the floor in the hallway. When I went out to the livingroom, Opa had just gotten up and both girls gave me such a big smile, they were so happy to see me! We played for a little bit and cleaned up and organized. Opa always plays with Meagan about the chair that Opa always likes to sit in, Meagan calls it 'Opa's Chair'. She likes to sit in it when he gets up and then Opa will always say, 'Hey that's my chair' and Meagan just laughs! It is so funny! Natalie is really into the color purple right now, she wants to always use the purple bowl with cereal, have a purple balloon, play with the purple toy cupcake, etc. She knows what she wants! They are both so precious!! Daddy got smiles and hugs from the girls to when he got up to go to work. :) Omie and Opie came over and we talked for just a bit and then we all went to Cotton Patch to eat lunch. It was fun, I love having them come visit!! It means so much!! We said bye to Omie, Opie and Opa with hugs and we came home while they drove on to Louisiana to do a little gambling. The girls and I organized some more and then I took them to gymnastics and it was circus day there, so the girls got to do a trapeze and got their faces painted. That was so funny because Meagan didn't want to move her face, it must have felt weird on her face. Natalie didn't mind it, but she did rub some of it off. They played with ribbon, twirling it around and the trampoline. Fun day to watch today! We then came home and had leftovers for dinner with Daddy. Thank you Oma and Opa for watching the girls for us while we were on our trip!!
Tuesday, Picture day at school, so I did the girls hair in pigtails the best that I could! I think I did pretty good! They looked really cute! I took them to school and they took a picture together and then separate. Natalie lit up when the photographer told her to say 'Candy'. That was funny! I took them to their separate classrooms, Meagan likes playing with Shelbee in her classroom, still always talks about her. She also gives Natalie hugs when we pick her up or when they see each other on the playground. What a sweetheart! I came home and did some errands and then I picked them up from school. We came home and played with puzzles and all sorts of toys. Daddy came home a little later because he had a meeting, but he got some time in with the girls before bed time.
Wednesday, I took the girls up to their school, so Natalie could be included in her class picture (Meagan took hers yesterday with her class). Meagan was confused because she didn't get to be in the picture, it was sweet. I had her by me and I had her guess which chair Natalie would sit in and she felt better. One of the directors talked to me about when to move Meagan back to Natalie's class, so we are thinking probably the very beginning of November, yay!! Although I think Meagan will miss her class, her teachers and playing with Shelbee, but it will be fun for her to back with Natalie and with kids her age! We left the school and then I took them to the Castlegate park to play for about an hour. Their feet got so dirty!! They had fun walking up and down the slides. They play so well together most of the time! I just love to sit back and watch them play. I helped them do the monkey bars. We left and came home for lunch. We played and I got to put up all the laundry from our trip and everything. We then got ready for dance class in the new leotards that Oma got the girls. Then they picked out their stuffed animals for dance class, Natalie the same rabbit from last week and Meagan got Curious George. We went to dance class and LaLa met us there. She got to see the girls dance on the monitor. The girls were so excited to see her when they came out to change their shoes. Natalie's ballet shoe is already broken from her playing with it so much. This is the last time we are coming to the Wednesday night class, we are switching to a smaller class on Thursdays. That will be way better for them to learn everything. Natalie was still making herself dizzy during class, but Meagan was trying really hard to listen!! Natalie is in her own little world and Meagan does great! LaLa helped me change them after class and then we took them to the truck and then LaLa followed us to the church where Awana is. She took them in there with me and I said hi to Kelly and we took them to their class. We left and came to our house and Daddy was there. Daddy and I went to eat dinner and see a movie 'The Campain' while LaLa stayed at our house and then went to get the girls from Awana. She said they had a great time and were so excited. I practiced some bible verses with them this week, but I must have practiced the wrong ones for this week. It is fun having them try to remember bible verses! LaLa brought them home and she fed them and bathed them and they got to play for a little bit. She had just put them to bed when we came home. She was in their room singing with them and patting backs. We talked to her a bit and then she headed home. We got the girls to use the potty again, which they always want to do and read a book and then they went to sleep. Lately Meagan always goes to sleep first and then she is the last to wake up in the morning. So funny! * Meagan pooped in the potty three times today and she actually tried, that was so awesome! I am such a happy mom right now!! She is finally understanding, I hope. I am crossing my fingers that she keeps doing this great!! We have had a great week!!!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment